Daily reminder that protestants are superior and if you're not a protestant you're ought to submit to us and serve us...

Daily reminder that protestants are superior and if you're not a protestant you're ought to submit to us and serve us as your Masters.

God bless you, my White protestant brothers.

>those Southern European scores
WEW LAD, why are medshits so fucking retarded, do their sandnigger genes stop them from accomplishing anything

Having a personal relationship with god>Having a personal relationship with your priests cock

You're a pagan and probably a filthy Calvinist as well, Dutchman.

Explain

>cuckestans
>protestcucks

T: Sub 80 iq mongrel who got fondled by a priest as a kid and pays money to the church since that's what good catholics do.

I don't know how catholics live with themselves.

You guys are atheists anyway so fuck off

Shut up racist

Protescucks suck somali dick

It's not the religion, it's the genes

meds are the barbarians now

They've always been

>protestants

more like muslims amirite?

#outbantered

Can't deny the facts.

>why is cradle of civilization so fucking retarded

Kys

WE

kys

WUZ

>a fucking leaf

>christianity
go back to the desert

And take the civilization too?

ROMANZ N SHEIT

The civilised part of Christianity is Greek philosophy which can stay.

take in more refugees christcuck, jesus demands it

Christianity values conservatism

How can anyone deny this obvious fact

Askenazies are objectively superior though

Have you actually read the Bible? How can you post shit like this?

>protestants
>reading the bible

>protestants
>doing anything but sucking black dick

desu most, if not all the Churches are infiltrated by Satan, especially the Catholic Church.

This just proves protestants are thrifty jews.

I hope you know that all the good scores for Germany come from the south - which is catholic.

>pic related, unemplyoment. Old data and it is overall a lot lower today, still, you get the idea

>the best parts are the bits that were occupied by protestant America and protestant Britain

Want me to start posting pictures of the pope kissing nigger feat and telling Europeans to stop having children Cathlicuck?

Go away leaf

foy

Soon somalians will be the snowniggers instead of regular barbarian niggers

The greasy meds too by the looks of it

Southern Europeans are the niggers now.

tfw 17 % of my country's pop believe protestant

>this is what christians actually believe

this

like half of those countries have a catholic majority

You think the Catholic church or the pope represent Christianity? If you have actually read the Bible you would know that he is against the teachings of Christ.
God's law is true though. I pray that you find the truth.

No, C*tholics are scum, not all Christians.

God's word is the truth, the bible's word is the truth. If you find a church that is promoting something that is promoting against the bible, is bad.

Yeah, that shit happened thousand of years ago. Numbers don't lie, Southern Europe is shit now. Also modern mediterraneans have absolutely nothing in common with the ancient Romans and Greeks. Too much Arab and Turkish race mixing have happened

It's true you fucking cuck

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>superior

That's a funny way to spell "pathetic"

>there are people who think this is due to religion

>muh baganism

RARE

Sad snowniggers

The meme charts is all they have

Filthy olive niggers came over like boat people to Ellis island. You're in an Anglo country olivenigger, you have to go back.

Without us you would still be in mudhuts flinging shit and eating each other fucking barbarian subhuman cumskins

Without Anglos you'd still be farmers living in the dark by candle light dying of dysentery and the mafia, greaseball retarded shitskin

>us
Kek, you didn't do shit mate. Also modern medshits are completely different from the Romans and Greeks.

The Greek philosophy that so often flirted with monotheism that it led to neo-platonic and Christian synthesis later down the line?

t. wewuzzing spic

>having a religion

Would unironically prefer to live in Spain than some shithole like Denmark. I do have a soft spot for the Netherlands though.

Denmark is a million times richer than Spain though

Life > Existence
Money is but one of many factors

This is why Brazil is shit