Bet you cant solve my puzzle retards, come get me if you can

bet you cant solve my puzzle retards, come get me if you can.

We is legroom
We don't 4geev
We don't 4geet
Expecto petroleum

heres a clue its my name you spastics

Welcome! Within sight, a humble yet well-worn wisecracker, wheeled out as both wonder and workaday by the winds of fate. My wardrobe, no mere whimsical window-dressing, is what remains of the world's will, now wretched, washed out. However, this winning walk-on, once weary, stands awakened, and now wishes to wipe out these wanton and woeful worms who ward the worthless and watch out for the wild and wicked and their willful wearing away of free will.
What's warranted is wrath; a war, wielded as a weapon, without mercy, for the weight and worthiness of such shall one day win over the wary and the wise.
But wait! This whirlygig of wordiness wanders toward waffling, so let me simply add that it's most wonderful to meet you and you may call me W.

why would i want to look for Epic Fail Guy?

Bam! to behold, a public bulletin, built of both brilliance and barbarity by bastards with boners. this bastion, no mere bulwark of boredom, is a brutal barrage of blistering bullshit, barely benevolent... but behind the bigotry and boobs, beyond the bitter broadcasts of bragging buffoons: here be the body politic. a brotherhood of blasphemy, blessed with more balls than brains, battling the bland, the bogus, the benign. bedlam? bring it on. but i babble... better to be brief. you may call me Sup Forums.

"and you may call me double u". It's V, not W

DO IT, EFG!

Too much effort. If you want recognition just tell us who you are. If you want to keep hidden, don't offer any chance. If you're doing this as recruit, I hope you find some smart minds who can crack your codes.

yellow wire only EFG you fucking legend

>42▶
>File: wat__0024_Layer 11.jpg (60 KB, 400x400)
>.jpg
trashman.gif

cut the yellow one

>efg not saved as a .gif

Fucking normie get out

>bitches
>contributes nothing

cut another wire

Well that was anti-climatic. Not happy I stayed to watch this.

oh my god thanks you user

Sup Forums was never good
Sup Forums was worse
Sup Forums was better because it was worse
>mfw it was better because it was worse

Remember fags, Sup Forums is better when its worse.

so this is how the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums hacked the internet a few years ago? WOW

>mfw Sup Forums

>Sup Forums