31 year old virgin and I am afraid my dick won't be able to satisfy a woman

31 year old virgin and I am afraid my dick won't be able to satisfy a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd give it a suck.

Looks suspiciously like mine and I'm the same age but I can't stop getting laid. Weird.

It is bigger then mine and i am much younger then you and had a lot of girls who liked it

how long is it?

if femanon post tits

if faggot enjoy your aids

Well thanks
Do they enjoy it?
Thats good to know I guess
~6"

It's a decent cock

Most do. I've had a few size queens but most come back again. I've even had one friend who wanted to fuck me say " Ive heard it's not the biggest. but everyone knows it's some of the best."

It's 7 1/4" x 4 3/4 like on the dot. Pencil dick.

Anyone ever hear of the penuma?

6" are average.. so why shouldnt you satisfy a woman?

i always hear about women wanting big dicks

thanks

aww cute! it looks just like a real penis.

only smaller.

They prefer big dicks but will make use of most anything over 4"

Wow I don't think I've ever seen such a straight dick. Do you iron it or something?

That average includes midgets and Koreans and shit

Look just like every other dick I've ever seen

Blonde Pubes...

Looks similar to mine(maybe a bit smaller) but mines just as straight. I also have a darker skin tone and normal black colored pubes.

you dont need a bigger dick.. average is enough.. self-confidence is more important.. you can even have a 10" dick.. but without self-confidence its useless.. just imagine a woman with smaller tits.. she can also be as sexy as a woman with bigger tits

But I've consistently been told it's huge and thick,I take their word for it as I haven't really felt to many other dicks let alone seen outside of basic training, fire academy and random patients in the ambulance.

You'll be fine homie, just do your thing. Most important thing for your first time is that if a position isn't letting you gyrate(keep in motion) well and an acceptable pace, change it up.

You will be fine.

thesun.co.uk/living/1638214/map-reveals-average-erect-penis-size-of-men-around-the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

I see
that sounds painful
I guess that's good
They aren't blonde though
maybe
ill try to remember that

what is this chart even showing?

You're fine, faggot.

I'm at 7.5 inches and can't do certain positions with most girls without bottoming out.

It's about getting to the right depth. Some positions go deeper than others. If you're sitting on a 3 incher you're pretty much fucked, but basically 4.5 onward is fine until you hit like 9 inches where there are some women (not all) that couldn't take you balls deep no matter how you hit it.

I'd suck that dick dry by the way.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
> Women's Preferences for Penis Size: A New Research Method Using Selection among 3D Models

That's not small stop posting this dumb shit and saying it's small. 7" is bigger than 90% of the planet. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

interesting

bump for more average dicks

or not :(

>women wanting big dicks

Fat women.

so only fat women like big dicks?

thats why you have fingers and a tongue as well as a dick. the dick is only needed to get her preggers

Noted. I'll just get rid of my dick then because I don't want kids

surprised at the lack of dick pics posted

I'd take it in the ass

a tempting offer for a virgin