streamboobs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, do you like kids?

whats your body count.

Why do you think anyone fucking cares?

Why?

Wjy pedo and not hebe

how'd you guess?.

I thought a few might get upset/interested over it, plus I need to kill some time and thought this might be interesting.

If you could change your sexuality to not be attracted to underage children, would you?

Also, do you prefer underage, overage or antique children most?

Would you fuck a dog?

Where do you go to fap?

Age of attraction?
Exclusive or non?

kinda out of my control, if it were my choice i'd not be attracted to under 18 at all. I guess if i had to explain why i don't find teens as attractive as kids, i'd say i like flat chests better than budding chests, and proportion wise they are more attractive to me.

in a hot minute

what does that even mean?

What would you do?

So what's your current stance about acting upon your sexuality? Do you limit yourself to just like loli hentai and never look at any CP, or will look at CP but never touch an actual child? Where's the line for you personally?

I used to use a couple of vids i found online, but then I found one that was entitled "daisy's destruction". In retrospect, it was probably named it as a joke or something based on lore about a vid with the name, but it was legitimately horrifying. I don't like seeing kids get hurt, and after watching that I basically swore off any 3d stuff for my personal sanity. I use nhentai and exhentai for loli stuff usually, though, and ivhunter for junior idols.

7-13ish

mostly exclusive, though there are a few girls i've found who were legitimately attractive to me, though they usually have loli-esque features.

nah.

explain; this picture is interesting though.

Not OP here but yes. For fucks sake yes. If you're gay, you can pursue your interests legally with only light persecution. If you're, i dunno, way in to animals, that's illegal (in most places) but not as illegal as kids. I would love for girls in their 20's to be my prime sexual interest as is the socially acceptable norm.

>7-13
Very similar to me then, hottest age is ~9/10, flat as a board but still a little curvy.
I'm non-exclusive but find children far more attractive, I'm not interested in having an emotional relationship with a child at all so I have to settle with flat chested petite girls.

it used to be occasional CP, but ever since "daisy's destruction" from I swore off CP. I probably would never act out on it, but if a girl ever approached me about it I'm not 100% sure what I'd do. I'd hope i'd be logical enough to just say no, and I'm pretty sure that's what i'd do, but i can honestly say it would be somewhat difficult for me to make that choice. Thankfully that would never happen, so i don't need to think about that moral quandry too much.

Post a cock timestamp

you have some juicy pics?

sure, give me a minute to get hard

nothing but loli since a few years back, sorry.

Have you ever had sex with a real woman?

Go to fuck kiddos, leave my lolis in peace !!!

somebody else got some sweet pics of tiny pussys yer 10-14? want to jizz on something good and dirty

Do you like little girls feet?

what other kinks do you enjoy?

>likes and posts lolis
>"hey guys im a pedo"
kill yourself faggot

Ever considered suicide over your immoral tastes?

have you ever had sex with a real woman?

yes, but its not that big a thing for me.

i'm into boys too, but less so than i'm into girls

other than that, not too much weird stuff. maybe cat ears but other than that not much.

daily

do i have to post real girls to get street cred?

Of course, what did you expect?

When I was 14 I dated a pedophile. Am I cool now?

Yeah but then he'll also get b& so he wont anser our important questions.

Life is a mess.

fine, i jacked off to this a little while ago, am i certified pedo naow?

ivhunter.com/imbd-415-ふたり-久川美佳-池田なぎさ-part2-blu-ray/

its not cp but its as close as i can get without getting V&

super cool. what was it like if i might ask?

Life is pain
Fair enough, you may pass.

>Life is pain

truer words have never been spoken.

TBH, I loved him. He loved me. It was a happy realationship. We were together for 3 years then he cheated. I gave him another chance and he cheated again. I told to better have a good reason for cheating again, he said that the dude listened to him better. At that point I just told him to fuck off. I am currently 19.

Onion links or gtfo

So wait was it a shota thang or are you a walking pair of tits?

I'm a male, so yeah, shota shit.

Where do I actually find this video

sounds like he was a bit of a cunt. glad it was enjoyable while it lasted at least.

>totallynotfbi.png

if you want 'em find them yourself faggot. There's usually a few people posting CP links on omegle; just go to the question part of the site and hang out there for a little while and the guy usually shares links.

wasting another saturday night huh?

a detailed review pls

found it on some Russian cloud site that someone posted here a few years ago. If you want to stop watching CP i would highly recommend watching it. Again, i'm pretty sure the vid i watched was fake, since this seems like one of those "grifter" legends, but what i did see completely churned my stomach.

you have to get lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you view it) to find it.

wasting my life tbqhfam

I guess so.

This thing is real, shiiiiit

I trust pedos so I never doubted OP

Does it affect how you interact with others, affect relationships and such having to keep secret.

No but when OP mentioned this particular video I thought he was exaggerating cuz why would a pedo suddenly freak out by CP

Would you take cock in your ass?

Have you tried one with all the chatrooms listed and then shows the last post from a selection of them

Post a nude timestamp

based on the description that guy gave, we're probably talking about the same vid.

basically just bondage rape, nothing severe in terms of Sup Forums standards, but the way the kid cries and how you can feel her pain is fucking terrifying. Its fucking disgusting.

Kinda, I used to have friends who knew about it and were completely fine with it, which was such a relief. It sounds weird, but having another person know about something that fucked up about you and still think you're an ok person does a lot for yourself. Unfortunately, for other reasons, I'm no longer friends with them. Other than that its just something I kinda have to keep in check, in terms of not letting others know. I don't have to change the way I behave a lot, but I kinda need to feign sexual interest in certain situations or be very careful about the way I talk in certain situations. On the whole, its just something that messes with me on an introspective level, not much of an effect in how i relate with others.

sure, given enough lube.

see above.

Loli time streamboobs.com

Post butt or cock

I'll bite: how was your day?

Yeah i get ya, i always worry ill let slip somehow

lol, forgot a pic.

nah, i ate a lot tonight so I feel kinda fat right now, however if you want to know my build i would say i'm like the guy in pic related, but with a little less definition on the biceps.

fine, give me a sec.

shit. I basically had nothing to do since its winter break and everyone left, and at the same time I'm dreading tomorrow because I have to go on a volunteer 'experience' i really didn't want to do. Other than that, ok. How about yourself?

Hurry up I don't have all day

OP don't fail us now

fuck you i do what i want

erect or not erect?

Erect of course. I'm not wasting my time on chub

He's probably trying to get it hard

What kind of experience? What's it like being at a pool or the beach with kids around?

I'm gud. I spent the last few days with a really good friend. This was the first time we've met IRL. It was super awkward but comfy. A-also we have the same taste in cute grills. Like you. Inb4 he's in this thread too

a-user is that you??

OP UPDATE

god fucking damn its harder taking a dick pic than i thought, every time i get it erect and reach for my camera my dick shrivels up, fuck this

i'm still gonna take this fucking pic, i swear on my fucking life.

mfw

Hurry up you slut. You are making us wait

How do you know user is a slut?

He's posting his dick on an anonymous forum

have you ever had sex with a real kid???

point taken

someone post a daisys destruction still

fuck right on off

fair point, here's the dick as hard as i could get it for the camera. I'm not too big, about 5.5"-6", but thats fine for me.

this photos kinda shit, but i wanted there to be at least one before the thread died, gonna try getting another one thats better.

Its basically helping rural areas with housing, its gonna fucking suck.

Now post butt

no, I posted dick, fuck you.

greedy son of a bitch wants dick and ass when most girls won't even show tits on this site, why do you even want to see my butt that badly anyways?

nope, which kinda sucks in someways, but is probably for the best lol

Because I want to know if i'd fuck you of course. Now post it

Have you thought about getting one of those life like dolls to fuck?

nope, but i'll let you know you'd probably not like my ass. Pretty square, not much shape, though its "squeezable" i guess, in that there is enough there to play around with it.

Overall, 6/10, would not fuck myself.

considering the field i'm probably going to enter into for work, and my current level of sociability, absolutely i'm gonna get one. the question is how far they are gonna progress by the time i have the cash to blow on it.

Come on, threads dead let me decide that for myself

Question for OP

What do you do for income?

Have you ever been alone with a child with no one else around?

THIS IS NOW A RULE34 GWEN TENNYSON THREAD BITCHES

nope, but here's another dick pick for ya, its a bit better.

Get a loli pic and cum on it

Im going to save this and whenever I think my dick is small I look at this

currently a student, work summer jobs and part time jobs for money, plus some student loans. Honestly, my financial situation is ok, and if i get a fairly good job coming out, which i'm expecting since i go to a pretty good school and am in STEM program, means i'm gonna be financially ok

And sure, several times, but i've never done anything that would harm them, so i don't think too much of it. Usually i jack off during the day so that if I ever get into one of those situations, i couldn't be bothered to get horny anyways.

Its specially evolved for lil girls

LOL, I know, its not big, but somehow it's bigger than the average american's, so somehow I feel better jacking off.

don't have a printer nearby, but i'll do mah best.

post a pic for me to cum to.

you tried

Got ya fan

Btw how old are you?

20, life sucks and I want to die, lol.

How's it feel to be raped in prison?