Hello Sup Forums Random board! I'm new here. I was wondering if you can tell me how I can upvote a thread or comment...

Hello Sup Forums Random board! I'm new here. I was wondering if you can tell me how I can upvote a thread or comment. I can't seem to figure out how. Also, how do I register so I can have a username?

I've seen it's customary to start with tits, but my pic is not related to my question.

plenty of cringe

this is probably b8 but ill bite, this isn't reddit you stupid bitch so you cant have a username and no upvoting

Nice tits 3 points to you....you must get 100 points for every up vote. Post some teens to get more points

Hello newfriend!
Here, have an upvote!

Sage in all fields

There is no "upvote" feature, but you can "bump" a thread (i.e., put it closer to the top of the catalog) simply by posting in it (though this doesn't apply for threads with more than 300 posts).

There are no usernames, but there is a section on how to register a tripcode in the FAQ, and there's always the Rizon chat where you can get further assistance from moderators.

Also nice rack, but include a time stamp in the photo.

Hope this helps.

>inb4 b8
>posting this for actual newfags

Are those your tits?

Wait, I can't? Well shit...how do people recognize my posts? This makes no sense.

Teens? What kind of teen posts? And how many points do I get for each pic I post?

Thanks! I'd upvote you for rep, but the guy above said I need to get 100pts to do an upvote. Where can I see how many points I've collected?

Guys quit fucking around... Just follow the instructions in the pic provided

I've seen people mention posting a timestamp. I'm out right now though and that's an old pic, or I would have.
I will next time for sure though!

You're a funny guy! I'm not THAT retarded though.

>Wait, I can't? Well shit...how do people recognize my posts? This makes no sense.
That's the whole point. We can't recognize your posts.

Ohh the lulz, you faggots are fucking summer tonight.
Op do a barrel roll.

So I guess that's the reason for a timestamp in my pics than?

MORE TEENS DAMMIT

Lets get this party started this is now a teen board...post em if you got em.

Ok? How many points am I accumulating though?

See that number all the way to the right....yours is 5 thats how many points you get but you have to post pics. Double digits if they are of you. Triple if they are naked. Dont worry ill keep score

I don't see the points accumulation? Is it because I'm on a phone?

I'd post more, but like I said, I'm out right now, so it will have to be later. I dunno about more naked pics though.

Ohhh yeah of course it cant keep track on your phone just post them anyways it will remember your IP address.

cant tell if b8 or not, if this is b8 good job

Do not reply to bots. You may be unintentionally banned if you do so.