Been thinking of purchasing this game on steam. Looks awesome! Reviews on the page say nothing but positivity...

Been thinking of purchasing this game on steam. Looks awesome! Reviews on the page say nothing but positivity. Anyone on /b have any thoughts? Pros, cons?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/wishlist/?sort=rank
disasterpeace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game is Hyper Light Drifter btw, just for you megaretards who couldn't tell for whatever reason

you could probably get it for cheaper on g2a maybe?

just a tip check deal sites first my dude

steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/wishlist/?sort=rank

ill take anything with what's left over

well, i bought it on launch and havent played it yet

the game is fun and well polished, but it made me really bored when i started dying over and over and over.
but im quite the scrub so you probably dont die as much

pirate it
if good
pay for it
easy shit

sell your shit you fucking kike

wut?
just watch the giant bomb quick look on it

and sell what i got nothing worth anything

thnx bb ill be waiting for you

It's a great game, fantastic level of challenge, great art and music, and an incredibly experience overall. I definitely recommend it, have fun with the YOLO mode.

OP here: no worries guys, I have funds but I was wondering your thoughts on the game itself. I know one guy gave me his opinion, anyone else?

the music is to cum for

disasterpeace.com/

its what i use while doing college work.

I found it to be too similar to FEZ's ost

I know it's the same guy but it was like playing FEZ all over again

What kind of music. I've only looked on steam page so far and the music for the video on the page is soft piano. Is that the kind of stuff we're looking at or is there other cool stuff?

i loved the fez ost, but if you check out artists website i linked, you can see his stuff varies a lot.

Combat system, music and art style is all great, its challenging but not horribly so. Combat mostly revolves around looking for openings to get hits in and firing away, finding all the currency for upgrades and keys to open doors is kinda annoying after a while but its great fun to look for the little nooks and crannies. Keep a look out for little squares with flags in them they mean theres some secret path that leads to $ or whatever.

I have gotten up to right before the final boss, it was worth buying on sale tbh but idk how if I would have bought it if it wasnt. 8/10 tbh

look at the fez ost for an example.

How many hours to get through the story? Also, aftergame?

will do friend

like 8 or so hours, if you want to 100% it probably like 15-20. I havent finished it cause im not really gaming at all anymore.

99 gets a copy

It's pretty great, lots of secrets, amazing art, although it is very hard.

ill roll