loveless is mediocore
AOTS is shit
Kid A is an overrated snorefest
All your rap is forgettable shit and the albums are 10 million years long
You don't actually like TMR
MPP is alright, but very repetitive

The only good Sup Forumscore is Pet Sounds, Remain in Light, and ITCOTCK,

>Sup Forumscucks will disagree with this

While nothing in Sup Forumscore is ear-piercingly awful, is more or less accurate.

can this just be a shoegaze thread instead

all except the first two are correct

LOVELESS IS MEDIOCRE AS SHIT THANK THE FUCKING GODS SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. literally the only album where people will literally forgive the most dogshit song structures and lyrics because DEWD IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXPLOSION OF BUTTERFLIES .

>song structures
people have been composing in strophic form for ages

Loveless is literally too deep for you. I'm sorry.

care to give ANY example from the album? or would a coherent explanation take away the deepness babe

*example of how deep the album is

Sorry to say but is slightly correct, at least in regards to loveless. I like loveless, it's a cool album and I listen to it every now and then because I do enjoy shoegaze as a whole, but it is mediocre.

>loveless is mediocore
>AOTS is shit
>Kid A is an overrated snorefest
thank you

>muh glorified pop album is too deep for you

Oh fuck, I didn't realize he also listed a bunch of other things I don't like. Yeah OP, this guy is 100% dead on. Except I don't like Pet Sounds, Remain in Light, or ITCOTCK

Why be mad about not liking how one popular album sounds? Just listen to something else.

best: loveless, itcotck, ril
worst: okc, kid a, mpp

the rest are ok

Soundtracks For The Blind is the only upper-echelon Sup Forumscore album that is worthy of more than one listen

>insipid rock album
>insipid ambient album
it has a cool idea, but the album itself is mediocre at best

Trout Mask Replica is a great album

Pet Sounds and Loveless are 10s

The rest range from 2-9.5/10

if you think it's insipid, you're either deeply cynical, dumb, or you're offering insight without understanding the album. the fact that you posit it as some synthesis of ambient and rock music inclines me to believe that the third condition applies to you (it's not ambient - not at all). the album is flawless and thematically rich. my proclamation was an exaggeration, so I won't try to defend it, but the album is far from mediocre

>if you don't like this insipid album you're dumb
stopped reading there

>explosion of butterflys
duuude

trips of truth