Sup Forums I need your advice. There's this one girl, pic related, that I've got a big crush on...

Sup Forums I need your advice. There's this one girl, pic related, that I've got a big crush on. I've made out ith her 2 times this year when we were both drunk. Problem is I'm a pussy and never dared to talk to her the day after. she's now flirting with another guy and thet might become a couple. Should I take my chance before it is too late?

op,you done fucked up,man the fuck up before it's to late.

Yes take a chance.

>I've made out with her 2 times
>never dared to talk to her the day after
Un-fucking-believeable

Problem is she's way out of my league in my opinion. I don't want things to be cringey, she only flirts when me drunk and I'm scared to be frawned upon by her and others.

Just get drunk all the time problem solved

I think your boat has sailed after you made out twice and then did nothing, worth a shot but the door is already closed more than likely

you should go for it, if you dont you will regret it for ages. At least if it doesnt work out you can appreciate that you took the chance and you can move on knowing that it wasnt meant to happen

It's already too late.

op post pic of face

Right OP, you've only met her 2 times, right??
So fuck it, you cunt. Message her. Right fucking now. Maybe not if its like 2am but if its day time in whatever nigger place you live, do it.

Worst case: she tells you to fuck off.

Best case: You talk and meet, fuck, flirt, etc etc etc.

Don't stand by and be a cuck you fucking retard. If you don't do it soon, he'll stick his nigger cock in her pussy and you'll probably commit suicide or something.

Fuck you cunt. Fuck her.

Listen, it may be a bit extreme, but you could kill yourself in the hopes that she's a necrophiliac. I'm not saying do it. I'm just saying it's an option.

quit bein a pussy tell her u wanna throat fuck her

This, enjoy being beta

The fact that you care what a women thinks shows how much of a faggot you are. Girls usually have low self esteem and they learn in time there looks are the only thing that get them through life. Find a flaw in her and make fun of it she will feel the need to show you that she has other qualities and fuck you.

Unfortunately, this.

thats literally autistic

So how has that been workin' out for yah bud?

i wish all of them had daddy issues would make it alot easier

Ok so I forgot to mention one important thing. We both see eachother every sunday.. Problem is I barely talk to her

I have a lot of friends but none of them are girls. The fact I made out with her amazes everyone, everybody sais I got lucky twice just because she was drunk.

Willing to be rejected, taking the risk, is pretty alpha (lots of dudes are pussies) and even if she's not into it you'll have her respect as a man instead of just that dickless friend she made out with that time. You'll have your OWN respect for trying and not being a pussy.

I make fun of chicks weight they feel horrible and fucked me. Another time this chick had a big forehead made fun of it and she fucked me. Girls like to be treated like shit

Dude! She was drunk you basically raped her your a pig

here is what ju do, focus on other femalezz cuz 1: this will improve your game in general 2: dis will remove the high amount of pressure for this to work out with said girl, right now it seems you're placing this hook up as very important, which will seem weird to womanz and 3: if she seez u with other female she will realize that you have value and are not a fuckin tard

inb4: "she's the only girl i can get" cuz if u say that us a bitch

if you mean ugly chicks go ahead your autistic ass is the only one going after them anyways not like they have much of a choice for fwb

Everybody is surprised because you are actually a beta cuck and your friends know this. She basically made out with you because she knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

Every time you see her on Sunday from now on, let it remind yourself to be better.

BDS, bitch dependency syndrome, infects many males a year, will you too contract this vile infection, FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON BETA MALE KRONIKCLES

does she make out with other random people at parties besides you

Get her drunk again and make out with her then move her hand to your dick she will rub it trust me. Then pull it out have her suck it then fuck her

It's pretty easy to make out with any chick when they are drunk doesn't mean she likes you

My friends thinking that I'm a beta might be fucking true but it doesn't really bother me cuz I'm not the only one.

Do you really think she made out with me because of that? At first I didn't think much of it cuz she kissed another dude aswell but the second time I started to wonder if she actually liked it.

just ask her out for coffee worst she can say is no
stop being a cuck

>asking some faggots on a weebo forum
>impliying you ever had a chance