Is being able to say "I have a ex girlfriend" a good thing or a bad thing

is being able to say "I have a ex girlfriend" a good thing or a bad thing .

It's fucking GREAT!!!

depends on the situation
was she a controlling over bearing bitch?
>good thing

did you cheat on her?
>probably a bad thing

did you two drift apart?
>probably call her a friend

No, it's not.

if thats her she was hot.

A bad thing. It's "I have an ex girlfriend"

The person that you love/loved is no longer in love with you, or cares about you.

if my ex girlfriend looked like the one in the OP I'd be questioning what I did wrong for the rest of my life

Do you have a new one?

yea one of my exes has a tight bod, such a shame

Nien my fuhrer

>I have a ex girlfriend
>a ex
not good

I dunno really. When I think of ex's these days I just think well that was a waste of time and a lot of drama for nothing and it only left me more cynical and jaded. Was it really worth it?

depending on how shitty she was it can be good lmao I got some exes, and man were they fucking shitty. They fuck black dudes now and have 2 of them have STD's and 4 of them have kids on the way and one of the ones with the STD's has a kid now. It's a good thing sometimes, fam.

It's a normal thing?

>Expecting to meet your soulmate with the first person you ever date.

Grow up and move on

Good if you're successful now; meaning you left her for better things. Bad if you're not that much better now or haven't improved yourself at all and tell people that.

Another of my ex

But what if she really was like the best person who you have met and been friends with.
And you no longer go to school
And you work with old men
And you're friends are boring and don't do any social activities.

It's a bad thing. A good thing would be being able to say "I have an ex girlfriend"

Well if you are completely unable to say the words at all, daily conversation that would use those word in other sentences would be impossible.
So yeah I'm pretty sure it's a good thing for you that you can say them.

Not everything in life is good or bad, user. Most things "just are."

Then you change stuff if you dislike your current situation.
Do social hobbies, find more friends and get out and meet people.

If you don't, you are with the first girl that said hi to you for the rest of your life.