Why are democrats always so wrong?

Why are democrats always so wrong?

Why did your first girlfriend break up with you? You were doing so well together... What went wrong?

Stock market is only slightly higher than before, and manufacturing is still the same.
Why are Republicans such liars?
Oh and don't forget, Obama wants to kill your grandparents.
Morons

>it's a leftist plays armchair psychologist after his world view is raped to death episode

He killed the phantom pain?

Mmmm, salty tears

*Citation needed*
The stock market being at a record high is great for the kikes and other millionaires who have invested in it, but now for your average American, the TPP was DOA, even Shillary opposed it. Border crossing number is completely inaccurate, the coal industry doesn't need to be "revitalised", we need to start relying more heavily on renewable energy, we are falling behind the rest of the world on this front, manufacturing may be its most robust since '84, but that doesn't mean it's not shit compared to the rest of the world.
>You forgot to mention how Trump raised taxes on the middle class, is replacing Obama care with Obama care lite and that Trump is increasing the military budget, despite the USA's crumbling infrastructure. Nothing much has or will change under Trump, he is basically just Bush, but less informed.

*not for your average American
Apologies for typos; I am fucking drunk af

Border crossing has been decreasing for a while, especially from Mexico.

Hillary didn't oppose it until Trump said it was shit. Try again.

Still better than Obama

they're so used to brow beating conservatives and right wingers with accusations of racism and sexism that they've never needed an argument, so they don't have one now.

I broke it off with her. She was way too into smoking pot; I'm not against pot at all but she went total stoner burnout over the course of a few months.

They are delusional. you could get them all the facts and all the proof in the world and they would still deny that Trump is better than any of the Democrat candidates. We just need to rejoice in the fact that Trump actually won and that we're going to make America great again. Finally the side who's not obsessed with money and that's not corrupt to the core is in power. Obama was a fucking scumbag snake

Cause all they have left is the sheep who believe everything that say.

Majority of Trump supporters are poor trailer trash, you think Trump is gonna protect you because you voted for him lol

you know as well as I do that even if people cite anything on this site, people will just insult and decry the source. its a waste of time

Hillary opposed it AFTER trump was against it and got positive feedback even from other dems. She originally shilled for it the majority of her campaign you rat bastard

DELET THIS

trump = bush?

great cant wait

Considering most of those things were happening before the republicans were in power that's a little rich, the only thing they have managed to do is incoherently ramble and advertise for Exxon and propose tax cuts for rich people and take healthcare from poor people.

Just as fucked as the democrats and their corporate agenda, frak crazy energy plans and warmongering.

The whole lot of them are fucked..

Lets fly a B2 into the Burj Khalifa on January 19 (1/19) and Trump will finally be Bush II

Citation needed. If anything we would have been in more danger if Hillary had won. We would be dodging nukes.

I really wish you Russians would stay out of our politics. Maybe you could answer something. If Christopher Steele's dossier isn't true, then why is Trump acting like it is?

Still under Obama administration budget. So yeah lying Trumpnite's taking credit due to Obama. Same old shit go back to Sup Forums faggot.

>0.05 shareblue bucks have been deposited into your account

That's not how it works dumbass

Fake news

>Cause all they have left is the sheep who believe everything
I bet you believe that the text in the picture is true even though you have not been provided with any proof

.We are still in the middle of the fiscal year that Obama started.

>Wanna a log of shit?
>LOL TRUMP!
>Is it gay to like traps?
>Face thread XD
>Laugh you lose LEL BANANA XD
>Trap thread
>Politic thread
Boy it sure is random here.

>implying revitalizing the coal industry is a good thing

This has to be bait. How can someone be so dumb.

Trump taking credit for the successful US economy less than two months after Obama left office is like someone inheriting millions from his dad and bragging about what a smart businessman he is.

Nothing to do with him he just takes credit for it and the companies providing these jobs have said as much, hasn't cut anything, stocks risen slightly also nothing to do with him, TPP was there to stop wars and promote growth, border crossing FIGURES are down, coal industry is BAD, small business hurting more than ever( i should know), etc... Aware is prob troll but some retards will actually believe this nonsense...

did you honestly think the "DELET THIS" was a serious comment?
what a retard, jesus christ

go away carl

must have mis clicked

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

This memes reek of r/the Donald,i miss random Sup Forums.

Good job stealing somebody else's Tweet and trying to pawn it off as your own

Dank meme brah,i ain't seen that one yet.

go away carl

thanks, good counter argument

What did i say that was remotely related to Carl the Cuck?

because you are him

Its even funnier the second time folks,try again.

Yes, everything that happened before jan 20th is exactly the same as everything that has happened since jan 20th.

I'd say that's your home,r/the Donald is a huge subredit.

fuck off carl

So random and funny.

bye

What awful people for adopting an unwanted baby and giving it a good home. Sure would be better if it grew up an orphan an took to a life of crime.

America is a joke now. The entire world is laughing at you.

kek

Lol; complete lies, and our trade deficit is the highest it's ever been.

>adopted
>it wont grow up to be a criminal

You were right about the unwanted part anyway, so good for you.

fucking rekt

Thou protest too much.

kek

You mean troll lefties too much?

Yeah, probably. It's saturday night and you're here too, so suck a dick.

Most of those are either lies or bad things so not really sure what you are bragging about. I guess it's just more alternative facts.

Confirmation bias.

goddammit carl, fuck off

Were did i say i am a leftist?Where did i say anything about Saturday night?You politic loving faggots sure are all over the place.

How stupid can you be to think revitalizing the coal industry is a positive?

fuck off carl

You DO realize that most of the worlds electricity comes from burning coal right?

...RIGHT?

This comes from rich liberal nimbys preventing nuclear plants for decades.

I think you missed the point of his comment,ya see what he was saying is you go on and on and on and on about leddit and cucks(which more then likely a word you just learned)which leads me to believe you have a black son and browse Reddit.

I think you missed the word troll.

Little boy,you're not a troll if you announce your trolling.

This is the most new faggy thing i've read all day. >LEL I AM TROLLING XD.

*you're

you make the rules now do you

go post on /r/cringe

I'll wait

How many of these cringy unfunny Trump memes do you have newfag?

You do realize it is literally the worst form of energy production right? Why not focus on better forms of energy like nuclear and solar? Pump more life into those industries.

>Revitalizing coal industry

You say this like it's a good thing?

Here's your homework,you still do homework right?Post something random.

no, we only burn clean coal

It's what we have. We have it for a reason. If you don't know why, then I'm not telling you. Seriously, it's a one sentence explanation.

Solar is cool, but has problems, just like wind.

Nuclear is cool, but has had problems, mainly liberal nimbys blocking new plants.

Fusion is a long way off.

So what's left? Maybe we should bring back slavery and put faggots like you on a treadmill to power my computer.

leftists have been among 40 years of 4 year college graduations,10 cycles one cycle equals a 4 year draft in the lefts army,,leftists have been taught they are the majority,the mainstream,they have learned so in the european ed system,where the state runs media
in a soft coup here,the media have been a satellite and advocate for the state for 30 years,up until radio hosts all genres of music and talk were allowed to syndicate,in europe there is no am radio,no alternative to state owned monopolies ,merkel is termed a social conservative hence the left terms honest nationalists as nazis extreme rightwing for years their base the millenials eigher withdraw,rebel against being told truth,call us names,ditto their leftwing parents the are pissed because some of the kids are having doubts
how did all the colleges turn leftwing? jfk okayed public unions way back when thasswhy

She didn't. We're married.

LOL ... delusional much?

On second thought, I want some of the drugs your taking. Must be fun to totally loose touch with reality.

uhuh :)

No such thing. That's just a made-up industry buzzword to make people think coal isn't the dirtiest way to produce energy.

Yes, that's how voting works. You vote for the person you think will protect you and your interests.
Crazy, right?

oh look a squeaker pulling the "kiddo" routine.

Life is good, user :^)

Every source of energy has problems, you are right about that. HOWEVER, not all sources of energy are EQUAL in their drawbacks. I'd much rather deal with the slightly problematic issues of solar and wind power than the potential ruination of our entire planet from the continuation of a coal-based system of energy production

I know it's not real, I was just parodying what was said.