He's looking for an EPL club rite now m9

literally who?

>literally poo

of course, he's the player Ibra wishes he was

when he was at spurs he was one of the best strikers i've ever seen play desu

>le languid goalscorer man
>le get dropped for cl final man
>le touchline tricks man

wonder why swansea and sunderland aren't after him, probably unfit and demanding huge pay

He had one of the best first touches. Remember the long balls by Scholes and Van Der Sar used to drop dead after his touch.

>tfw we could have seen Modric, Van der Vaart, Bale, and Berbatov all on the same team in their primes

>le had 3 good seasons and then faded into obscurity man

>now

He drank his own kool-aid.

>muh i'm too good for the national team, you gotta show me some respek

is jermaine defoe better?

Peak Berbatov was obviously way better, but Defoe has been consistently above average for his entire career.

>good players staying at Tottenham
kek

>Defoe
>consistently above average

streamable.com/djsl

youtube.com/watch?v=uXdZUH2A5GM&feature=youtu.be

so casual

I mean he was slow but that touch, it's sex

he's not even good

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=VJh7mWWIzSg

fuck off he is

top plop

I think you mean that one wonder season he had for manure other than that he's pretty much the same level as your average cult movie. Just because YOU have a soft spot for him doesn't magically mean he is the cream of the crop.

The Berb was quite obviously immensely talented in his day. However, he's probably also one of the laziest players I've ever watched.

DESIGNATED

He probably unironically has the best first touch ever seen in the game.

Messi's first touch is the best of all time.

It's really not even close.

Messi is a top tier dribbler. However, his first touch has never, does not, and will never compare to Berbatov's.

I'd tell you to start watching matches and stop watching highlight reels... but the reality is even in the highlight reels you can tell that Berbatov's touch is better. It's pretty much undeniable, Daan.

It was my mistake to even argue with you, your flag alone indicates that you have no clue about football, and your posts corroborate that suspicion. There is absolutely no contest, Messi's first touch is the best of all time. Berbatov has a few good youtube clips.

>le can't even do it in the Greek Superleague man

I loved him in FIFA, he was always there for the headers, rebounds and tap-ins

>getting this triggered because you tried to get in on the chat and got insta-told for clearly not knowing what you're talking about

>Berbatov has a few good youtube clips

Well, thanks for confirming that you do your homework. Double plus good.

Also, the Australian national team competes in all the tournaments they are included in. Coupled with the fact that I'm (thankfuckfully) not Dutch, I'd say I'm in a much better position to be commenting on just about anything than you are.

Also don't delude yourself. Despite me indulging you, this isn't an argument. You are just shitposting. And tbdesu you could probably apply yourself a lot better.

>calls me triggered
>writes a Harry Potter book-sized butthurt rant

not even gonna read all of it m8, just stick to whatever the fuck it is that you do down there

Your butthurt is showing.

>the continent-sized zoo of Brazil chimes in

Wonderful.

woha

I see that Ronaldo started being a tap in baby very early..

You are this mad.

Sorry for thinking you could handle 5 sentences. Let me summarize, how were the Euros?

Au contraire, my monkey
Further proof that you don't know anything about football. Stick to sniffing petrol m8

Defoe is 5th or 6th on the all-time goalscorer list in England. He doesn't have world class-tier seasons, but he's been consistently scoring 10-15 per season for like 10 years now.

>I know fuck all
>I can't read
>my country is a huge footballing joke
>b-but n-n-no u

Has there ever been anyone as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?

>le get cucked by iceland toothpaste land trying to talk shit

>Defoe is 5th or 6th on the all-time goalscorer list in England.
I agree with what you're saying but you're way off with that, my man. He's the 8th top scorer in the premier league era and doesn't make top 10 in the all time first division/premier league list. He's not in the top 20 for goals for England either.