Vent/Secret/Come clean thread?

Vent/Secret/Come clean thread?

I gave head to a 30+ year old man off of Craigslist when I was fifteen.
I'm male btw.

sounds fun, he have a good body?

Not really, he was pretty fat, but he had a thick as hell cock, so it was pretty nice.

I have also done this, but I was 21. First time I ever came twice in a row. We 69'ed and I was the only one who came. The rush of sucking a dick while I was being being blown was so intense. Got a full story if anyone is interested.

i guess ill tell you, the first time i sucked dick was when i was 14 and 3 of my siblings were in the room but they didnt know, he came so quick tho

Share story

Bump

>feeling horny
>go on CL
>some older guy responds (about 35-mid 40's)
>go over to his apt
>walk in
>starts flirting, touching my ass and checking me out
>leads me to bedroom
>lays me down
>takes of my pants
>he was in a robe, already naked
>starts sucking me off
>i ask if i can blow him
>start sucking his tasty cock
>I get lost in the euphoria
>about to blow my load
>with his cock in my mouth, I manage to say "im gunna cum"
>he forces my cock deeper into his throat
>ohgodhereitcomes.gif
>blow a huge load in his throat
>keeps going
>think I'm gunna get soft, just keep getting harder
>why am I still turned on?
>I worship his cock and caress it over my face
>his lips and tongue make it so hard to not bust again
>tell him im cumming again
>grips my ass and cups my balls as I'm unloading
>moan out loud with his cock in my mouth
>fuck that was so good
>get up
>cleans me off
>we pour a glass of wine and talk about life a bit
>go home
>sleep like a fucking baby

im planning on killing myself in 31 days and i havent told anyone but Sup Forums yet

I've stolen nudes from 3 of my friends. If I could get into one's icloud, I could get vids of her fucking her BF.

Last summer, me and my girlfriend went on a road trip across Canada. Ended up meeting another couple who were hitch hikers travelling across Canada as well. Got to know them and we ended up swinging with them and strangers we met along the way.

Post em

I fuck the mother of my child's sister.

My memories of my childhood are so repressed I can only easily remember back until I was 18 and I'm 20, I don't know if I have a memory problem or it's just my brain blocking it out so I'm not a depressed fuck, I don't want to go to the doctors since i feel they will either send me to a therapist I cant afford or just put me on anti-depressants.

My first sexual experience happend when I was 14. It happened with my 8 year old cousin. Her mom and moms boyfriend were out of town and she was staying with us. My mom was a nurse and was heading out for her shift and left me in charge of her. I mostly let do what she wanted and tried to ignore her and play video games. She asked if I would play outside with her. I said no but she could play in the backyard of she wanted. Some time goes by and I hear the back door open and her come in so I go to check on her. She is completely filthy. Coverd in dirt and spiderwebs and some black crap that was grease maybe. I tell her she's dirty and has to take a bath. The smile she had instantly went away and she put her head down. She mumbled she didn't want to. I thought she was just being bratty so I told her she didn't have a choice. She mumbled ok. I run the water for her and tell her to get in, I had intended to let her get in and stop the water at her waist after she sat down. She comes into the bathroom still dressed. I repeat to her get in. She doesn't say anything she just walks in with a sad look on her face but holds her arms up. I understood and undressed her. After I got her in the tub I turned my upper body to reach for the towel to set by the tub. As I'm turned I feel my shorts pulled down and a tiny hand grab my penis. I completely froze in terror. I wanted to scream stop or don't but I didn't do anything I didn't move I stayed twisted to side even. I almost had myself together and turned back to stop her when she put my penis in her mouth. My eyes closed my head tilted up and my mind turned to ice. I couldn't do think or feel anything but pleasure. I came in her mouth and she spit it into her bath water. After I came I had a huge sense of guilt and fear I asked her why she did that. She looked down and said her moms bf taught her what she was supposed to do at bath time. I wanted to tell my mom about him but was afraid of being caught to.

When I was in middle school I had this tight-knit group of friends who were all really nerdy and there was this one guy among us (we'll call him Zach) who was both extremely gay and extremely feminine in his appearance. I mean like soft facial features, long hair, wide hips. You could almost mistake him for a girl unless you looked right at him from up close. Anyway, being horny pre-teens, we somehow got the idea that we could fuck Zach in the ass and it wouldn't be gay if we pretended he was a chick. Zach, being a horny pre-teen himself in addition to being a massive faggot, warmed up to the idea very quickly.

It got wild pretty fast. There'd be weekends where all of us (like 4-5 guys) would stay at Zach's house and pass him around like a pipe at a Shanghai opium den. Always from behind doggy style, of course, so we wouldn't have to look him in the eye. And during the week, at school, we wouldn't dare even joke about what had happened.

It lasted for about a year or so until we all hit puberty or started dating and Zach was sadly left to find cock on his own. For my part, I'm totally straight to this day and only fuck women but every now and then I still jerk off to the memory of reaming Zach's beautiful plump ass again and again in his dirty bedroom. Ahh, the memories...

I once got so coked up that a punched a girl right in the snout.

U r faggot

Bump

I shit in the shower. Going on 4 years

Drunk touchd my budds sister still feel bad was twelve she was 8 would not get off me stuck her hand in my pants foght it off for a good year then i was drunk did not hurt her but she suckd me off and i feel bad still she is around twenty now she still trys to hook up here and there i allways say sorry she says it was her idea she said i figure you were drunk and you finally did it shes a odd one

I read my sister's FB messages

She doesn't talk to guys but it's just insane how fucking dirty girls are. No wonder bitches always freak out when you take their phone. I didn't even know they were like this. They talk about sick ass shit...

Just proves that men and women are just as fucked in the head

I'm in love with my friends gf and I think she loves me back.

Me and my girlfriend are renting our basement out to a college student and we recently started swinging with our neighbor who lives downstairs.

why 31 days

Same

Dont do it

i really want my wife to cuck me

checked you motherfucking legend. How you coping?

bump

Its a trap bud .. could try if you want your bud to never tslk to again i thoght about it and i figured nah but do it up if u need

I know on some level. The way she looks at me drives me fucking nuts. Its just a hard thing.

because then it'll be 4-11 and people will have the 411 on his life

its the day my mom tried to kill herself
bro you arent stopping me

pretty hot

i have a major issue cumming during sex. It takes me at least an hour of pumping before i'm able to cum. By that time my GF's pussy is so raw it almost hurts her.

Have had this problem since forever.

Cut or uncut?

She prolly wants to trick you into it then tell her boy and your never aloud back at his pad one chick tryd that*i fuckd her but i was blackout wasted* woke up and buds little bro was over told me what happened he dont drink offten she tryd to tell him it was all me i told him i blackdout enogh said for him he new i blackout backfired on her ha ha

God i'm drunk right now but god fucking damn I have no idea what you just tried to tell me.

yeah well do what she did and don't succeed you dumb cunt

Work janitorial and maintenance at an all girl Catholic school grades kinder-8 and I sniff and bate to the girls dirty gym clothes and shoes. It's a small school so theirs literally no locks on the lockers.

I fucking love being a female supremacist.

This is why you dont mix xanax and alcohol kids

oh ill die, planned this for a while now but thx

cut

Iam very bad at grammer was just saying she might have other intentions like you go there to mutch and she wants you gone so best way is fuck suck what have you then tell her bf and u get the boot from his pad

Good luck friend, I hope you can fjnd happiness elsewhere.

>Anyway, being horny pre-teens, we somehow got the idea that we could fuck Zach in the ass and it wouldn't be gay if we pretended he was a chick

lmao I remember those days

Oh. Like she's trying to cause problems between me and my friend. I totally see that happening. That's like one of my biggest fears.

Use more lube, dude.

I wear my sisters clothes and jack off

literally killing yourself is the most selfish thing. life is beautiful user. know how many kids have died? do them all a favour and live out the life that they never got to experience. get a new hobby, anything to get out of the monotony of your life. ask yourself, is your life truly so shit that the only thing you can do is fucking kill yourself?

Maybe you just have less nerve endings. If you can't bust unless you fuck for an hour, you're either not as turned on by the person, or you just physically can't get as stimulated as other guys.

I masturbated to every student in my school both girls and guys. And I'm considered the most innocent.

Same here, she's even admitted it.
>Yfw cuck bf

listen, im 15 years old and my life has completely fallen apart.

To bad for you, fantasies don't come true.

Post them chubby titties then anonnette.

Post your stories user. I wanna fap too.

Did you ever fuck her? I'm seriously considering it. She fucking sets me on fire.

you're fucking 15 i wish i could go back to being 15 fam you're fucking laughing. you have your whole life ahead of you and you're going to waste that. what's happened that's so bad you need to die?

Drove a kid to suicide because I hated him and threatened to rape my friends.

that has the opposite effect

Lmao
>15yo
>has experience so life

Pick one ya dumb

Greentext nigger

Seek medical help my dude

I thought my life couldn't get any worse when I was 15

It gets a lot worse, so be ready to suck reality's dick

Post that dick bby.

I doubt there's anything we can do to stop you but I urge you to go out and experience nature before you go. Visit the grandcanyon, visit the mountains, experience beauty so you can die a little more at peace with the world

i think it's the latter. I'm turned I as fuck because my gf is hot as hell

>Met kid who was considered an outcast in my school
>He started telling me some crazy school shooter shit halfway through the year
>Told me he was gonna rape one my friends.
>he said I was his only friend so I told him to kill himself and shit
>never heard from since and recently found out he khs

I pee in the bathroom sink a lot. I dont know why i do it. It takes more time. I always turn the water on.

I've let my dog fuck me. Harder and faster than any guy ever has and there's so much cum.

its a long story
they say teenage years arent the worst so how in the world could i deal with being an adult
actually im a chick
i really appreciate it man but its gone too far

Make me, you inferior sack of shit~

Yeah, it sucks. Doesn't change who I am though.

Being this much of a faggot and believing everything you read on the Internet. The user is clearly lying and just wants attention. If he was really gonna an hero he wouldn't be posting on this shitty website.

Well then you probably just don't have as many nerve endings. As long as you enjoy the sex and feel enough to stay hard. Try to find something that can make you cum by just thinking about it.

I have feelings for one of my friends, and I'm not sure how she feels. She has told me no once before, but lately she's been more chatty and we've been hanging out alone. I don't want to ask her again because I'm afraid I'm being too hopeful and she'll say no again and stop being friends with me. Because honestly, her companionship is the only positive thing in my life right now, and if she leaves, I'll bite a bullet for sure

tell us your story then, here to listen all night. greentext that shit

Post them chubby titties then anonnette. I need this bby.

I used to have this close female friend of mine that isn't my friend anymore, and I am (or was, I guess) pretty bitter about it. I did something kinda creepy... I took candid pictures of her when she wasn't looking because she often dressed really slutty. I only did this once and I took 9 shots and one video. She was completely unaware, just working on a project with me and another guy. The video and 1 pic got corrupted , so I only have 8 pics. The pics show her deep cleavage and her face.

I've shared them online privately and sometimes publicly but never permanent (pics are deleted). Mostly because her face is in them and I wouldn't want her finding out. I know she has good memory, so if she remembers correctly, she would know that I was in front of her when the pics were taken. It's obviously something she wouldn't want being spread around the internet, since it kinda exposes her as a slutty dressing blonde bimbo even though she doesn't act like one. She's actually very smart and probably doesn't dress like this anymore (this was a long time ago).

This can potentially be very incriminating for me if the pics got into the wrong hands, since they can just do whatever they want with them online. But I find it exciting/thrilling to expose them.

You mean a rape victim looking for her self worth back?

my life had been fucked from the start man now my mom is losing her child to my dad from custody my dad hates my fucking guts, my mom and step dad are going through a divorce, i cant see my grandparents because they think its a sin i dated a chick, im pretty much number 1 target at school and even my little brother hates me. i have to get a job to pay for bills because my mom is a single mom now and i cant do anything anymore

It's not like she's nude I think you're in the clear legally. It would damage your relationship if she found them but besides that I don't think you have to worry about getting prosecuted

thanks but no thanks

That's not greentext kill yourself

i am going to but that did make me laugh

Nip is almost showing, but I don't think there are legal consequences.

There really isn't a relationship right now, it's just that I wouldn't want her to think I was a piece of shit. She'd get really fucking mad over the fact that I've posted them and it would stir up a whole lot of useless drama.

No but it's definitely going to get sexual if she left him

i feel like id enjoy getting fucked or sucking a dick but im wayy too scared

Maybe you just plain don't like pussy.

Post pics of it

what the fuck would your mam think of you offing yourself? life is tough at times granted but push yourself through. as for school, who gives a fuck what other people say, spent my first 4 years of high school alone, had barely any friends. push through the bad to get to the good times my friend. because there will be a moment you will look back and you'll be glad you did it.

ive been through that before but every time i get high it all comes back again

Fap to pics of underage girls all the time and have to tried to fuck them

Cause you ain't a chick you lying faggot.

Not even close, but keep projecting.

You said you have about a month, think about the nature trip a little more maybe you'll come around to it. Trust me it won't dissapoint.

Besides that though it would appear most of your problems stem from your family. To that I'd say drop them. While they may be related by blood if it's bad enough to push you to suicide they aren't truly your family. Move, start over, if that doesn't work then go back to killing yourself.

>Be 13 and having a sleep over
>best friend sleeping in the room next to me
>can't sleep
>start stroking myself
>friend actually isn't asleep and asks what I'm doing
>like an idiot I act like I'm asleep and think that'll work
>he comes over to the side of the be
>probably knows I'm faking sleep but plays along anyway
>touches my dick, then lightly starts to stroke it over the thin sheets
>ends up lifting up the sheets and slowly puts the tip in his mouth
>sucks it slowly and softly
>can't stand it and nearly cum