Any restored fags here...

Any restored fags here? I'm a cutfag trying to figure which device would be best for me to begin restoring my foreskin with.

Anybody have experience with the DTR or CAT II Q? Or any really I don't care

I'm at around CI 2 on this chart if that matters
>restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm

Life is too short to care, get a fucking grip you spineless little fucking cunt

Pic related is the inventor of it putting on the DTR

>not understanding the benefits of foreskin restoration
>wading through his ignorance enough to insult people online, despite life being too short

>foreskin restoration

>making bank off retarded assholes since 2003

just fucking kill yourself if you are really trying this and not trolling.

Why don't you elaborate instead of being edgy for a minute. There are literally shit tons of cases/people proving results online. Why would I be trolling?

>pic related - inventor flaccid/before restoring

>pic related - DTR inventor flaccid/after restoring

>would I be trolling?
because you got here far too late and think trolling each other was the original culture here on Sup Forums.

post a time stamp of your dick with a nail thru it or fuck off.

>because you got here far too late and think trolling each other was the original culture here on Sup Forums.
bitch what... what are you even saying.

Someone just tell me about your restoring endeavors

how does one restore foreskin and does sensitivity return?

Consistent gentle but enough tension to force the cells to divide and skin to grow. Same way you eat a lot and your skin adjusts for your new fat ass. But on the penis, and because you're stretching it with devices like in OP or manual tugging methods

Everyone says sensitivity is increased, orgasms feel better, sex and masturbating is better, etc.

restorefag here,
used regular pulling method to get from ci-1 ci-2

right now im between ci-2 to ci-3
thinking about moving to use T-tape method

so far my penis skin has been more loose allowing me for a far more enjoyable masturbation

Any experience with devices like the DTR?

I used to dtr for awhile and got enough slack skin where my circumcision wasn't so tight. Before it would hurt to become erect due to lack of skin.

I've been meaning to finish restoring but the problem is that I'm trans and can't have the big bulge that the device creates.

no experience with any devices, im just hoping regular pulling method will get me to for a semi-coverage

good luck restoring user

who got picks of restoring? anyone do enlargement too?

When you started with the DTR did you just buy the bell pack? I want to avoid using a strap cause it looks dumb and just more effort than a little device.

did not get the strap. The rubber bands are efficient

just tell them you want to see their dicks user

So you use the rubber bands with the push rod. How much foreskin did you have to start and how long of a push rod did you get? Site says 6 inches is most popular (has nothing to do with penis size)

I forgot the name of mine, but its small and has a blue metal rod and a clear "retaining cone", the progress is fucking weird, but amazing. I can't believe something this retarded works so damn well

Just put it on, leave it in a few hours while I game or read or w/e

I started with waterproof Medical tape though before I had enough skin to use a device

Sounds like the TLC X. How much foreskin do you need to start using it?

basically zero to start with. now I am at a c2 or c3 depending on the day. I've heard using vitamin e oil or jojoba oil at the end of the day will help the skin repair quicker. The thing with restoration is that you have to stick with it and be consistent for a couple years.

what is c2, c3 and what not?

foreskin coverage index

Something "tugger" X., yeah

I started at a C2, did tape for a while, then I was able to get it on. Then my progress went through the roof lol

just found the chart. i am cut and either a c2 or c3. closer to c3 i think. what is optimal level to be at? what method should i try

You can start manual tugging now. I'd recommend the dtr restoration device as it pulls in the inner and outer skin.

So you were able to begin with the DTR and push rod with basically zero foreskin? Just want to make sure because I'm between CI 1 and 2

How long did it take to get where you are now?

I tugged on it manually for a month or two then was able to use the DTR with the push rod and rubber bands. I wore it off and on while going to uni and kept it on while I studied in my room. It is uncomfortable but you get used to it after awhile. It takes time you have to be in it for the long haul.

Checked. I got nothing but time. I guess I'll start with the manual tugging for a month or so then.

What is the point of this...?
The nerves are already gone, they aren't coming back.

That's like saying "What's the point of using an artificial leg, the leg is gone, it's not coming back"

You're growing new ones with the new skin I guess. Increased sensitivity is reported

No, it's more like making an artificial leg that you can't stand on.

No u.

ORLY?

restoring your foreskin will never restore those nerve endings brah, they will never be as sensitive nor as supple as a true noncut. don't waste your time.

I originally start restoring because of terrible chafing and irritation. I've been using a TLC Tugger for about 3 months now, skin is noticeably more loose. I keep my glans covered when I'm not wearing the device, and it's become more sensitive as a result. No idea if it's really possible to fully "restore", but it doesn't hurt to try.

Been at it a few years, this is an older pic tho. I'm at about ci-7 now. No device, manual only.

Start with some manual methods.

You can regain a lot of feeling by just giving the gland proper protection and moisture.

Glans**

So I guess it can be done. Maybe I'll get there eventually. Exactly how long has "a few years" been?

On and off for 4 years or so, at this point it's hard to remember.

I've been trying to stay more consistent lately but it's hard after you start retaining 24/7

bump

Been wanting to start on a device but I always hold off indefinitely. Will get one at some point, hats off to the guys that have made progress.

Why don't you just go and punch your mother and father in the face for allowing a doctor to chop up your penis in the first place.

This.
Also OP is autist.

Uncut fag here. I masturbate usually at least once a day and I don't need lube or anything so it's much easier. Also, the head of my dick is supper fucking sensitive so orgasms always feel really good. I really don't understand the benefit of curcumcision and I think you're being smart in trying to restore, from person experience and through what I've read it's much better.

I started out as a CI-2 five years ago. Now I'm a CI-5. So yeah it can take forever. Some people are done after 2 years. My advice:
Do manual 5-15 minutes each day. The best thing about manual is that you can target specific areas where you want to grow more skin.
As far as devices I started using a CAT II Q six months into restoring. It was uncomfortable at first because I didn't have a lot of skin down there but now i don't even notice having it on. Basically any tension device like the DTR or TLC tugger will work fine.
Also air-inflation works very well and will stretch a wider range of skin on your shaft and inner skin.
Tape also works well especially if you want to stretch while sleeping but it's somewhat uncomfortable to apply and take off, and time-consuming too. I actually started out using tape first before I got the CAT but haven't really used it since.
A good point of attack is to use all these methods in varying degrees. See what works best for you. Eat healthy and exercise so your body can grow that extra skin properly. Try not to masturbate as much (this gets harder to do as your glans desensitizes and you get more movable skin)

Do you really think girls/guys care that much about circ or not? I'm cut due to hypospadias corrective surgery when i was young and live in the UK so it's fairly uncommon.
Not one girl has even noticed the fact that I'm circumcised. They just want the D. Stop over thinking it. Circumcised brethren UNITE!!!!!!! Also I'm waaaaaaaaaaay into feet

Not OP but it's vastly more complicated than that. Most parents, unbelievably, have no idea that circumcision is just genital mutilation in other words, no idea how harmful and detrimental it is to sexual health and body integrity. And with it being done mostly at birth or within days of birth, it's too late to do anything about it. It's done and no amount of words or violence will bring back that missing part of someone's genitals.

All these anteater-dicks and anteater-dicks-wannabes are fucking hilarious
Good luck with that elephant trunk that girls won't touch with a ten foot pole because it reeks like shit
>I-It's so sensitive
Unless you were born in a butcher shop there's fucking no difference
Gotta feel superior some way when your insecurity becomes overwhelming
Have fun with those ugly-ass dicks you faggots

Cutfag crying but doesn't even have a foreskin to catch his tears in.

keep justifying your dick mutilation.

the reality is that foreskin has a purpose, both in protection and pleasure, and that it's the penis equivalent of the clit in terms of nerve endings. It's blatant mutilation.

Fucking rekt lul.

Samefag.

Stay cheese free, OP!

Nope, good try though.