Sup Sup Forumsrothers

sup Sup Forumsrothers

my mom is at work n i snuck in her room and stole her grass...i never smoked grass before n im kinda scared of tripping out lol...any advice for first time smoking grass????

Youre like 11

Here's some advice, don't let all of Sup Forums know you're an underage faggot. Also, just smoke it and chill you fuck face. It's weed, not heroin.

Smoke enough to kill yourself.

You need to eat it if you want full potency.

dont do it op!!

do you have a pipe, and lighter, kid?

only matchis

Eat it instead.

alright , do you have any empty pop cans or full cans you can empty/drink?

You have to crush up the whole nug, roll every bit into a blunt or rolling paper, smoke up ALL of it or else your mom will find out you smoked devils lettuce

Reverse image search. This nigger is a fake 12 year old. EVERYONE ABANDON THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Break off a small piece and smoke it. Wait 5 minutes and gauge the high.

Dont just keep taking puff after puff or the high will stack and be too much for a first timer.

all that was left was this little bit she will notice but blame my sister lol

I fucking hate thieving niggers. Woman is out putting food on your table and your chunky ass is stealing from her. good job twat, fuck off.

Show us your dick :3

well i asked for ps4 for christmas and didnt get it so yea

Pedophile piece of shit.

Microwave it first op

grab her piece and smoke a bunch of bowls till it hits you then chill out

dont do it. it could b laced with heroin or cocaine if ur mom got it from a dealer

show dick kid

shove it in the pooper

Steal her credit card and post digits here

You say you have matches, right? Take that weed, break it down with your hands or some scissors. Break up enough so you have enough to stuff one of your nostrils and use that match to light that bowl up.

You'll get higher than a motherfucker if you do it correctly.

Legendary response.

Steal one of her pipes. Smoke up and hide the pipe in your sister's bedroom. Or just put it back.

Post a higher res picture, you fucking underage inbred. Also be careful because the doob might be laced with molly and u could die.