ITT: Post your favourite album and your pet hate about Sup Forums

ITT: Post your favourite album and your pet hate about Sup Forums.

> the drone swarm and the next banger shills

negativity

>the use of basic jazz albums and classical pieces for cred as opposed to actually acknowledging their significance

>kendrick shills

Sup Forums posting
>inb4 cuck

the "no one actually likes that music" assumption some people have about anything that's less accessible/more obscure than [whatever]

>people using an artist's political opinion to discredit their art

Good choice. I caught her live a few weeks back and she was fantastic.

the fact that you have to post some edgy bait shit to get anyone to reply to a thread because any thread which is just "let's talk about so and so" will get about 8 replies then die

Multiple troll threads distracting from actual music discussion

general unwillingness to discover (hey mu how i get into this artist? where i begin with genre?) and the subsequent reward (flowcharts, essentials charts)

good taste user

The Grimes worship threads
The Marina hate threads
Basically any thread involving a female musician in any capacity

Everyone smells like shit

When plebs think they know anything.

>When people put down an album in an artist's discography for being more accessible/ "entry-level" (e.g. The Bends, MPP, The Money Store), bonus points for if they try to make a pretentious justification when they are clearly insecure about the album's popularity.

Such a good album, potentially subject to the above though all of their albums are great. Kinda sucks how easily they get written off as dadrock, especially given how well they've aged. And I agree with you to a large extent, its so easy to act like one's smart in this board though hardly anyone has a well-rounded knowledge of music history and theory, I doubt half of the board has consciously listened to classical/jazz and I'm not going to act like I'm any exception.

I like the essential charts, though the flowcharts are a bit of a grievance, its a shame people are so intent on making charts for virtually every niche they come across now.

This to infinity.

I know what you mean, from what I've seen classical/jazz discussion on Sup Forums only seems to add up to what is a total gong show rather than actual appreciation of the content.

all the r/hiphop and r/blackpeopletwitter threads

>general unwillingness to discover
this
there's this weird stigma against local music scenes too. It's like people are so afraid or just too lazy to explore beyond the same Sup Forums-approved albums that it just becomes a pointless circlejerk over the same stuff we've all heard a dozen times before
(maybe that's hypocritical of me since I'm posting Confield but idgaf)

Hip Hop.

Waifutards

Kpop threads on Sup Forums

what

Good taste.

I'm btw

White Heat/White Light

people with faggot taste, i.e. taste that isn't mine

people that post the same ~50 albums over and over again

people that shit on sharethreads

Love that Foxygen album.

>the hate for anything that has even a shred of accessibility