Tell me the name of your contry's style of football

tell me the name of your contry's style of football
ex. Spain - tiki-taka, Italy -catenaccio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSOOZ5NCoKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7 players setting up 1 attacker.

I remember when spain´s style was "patapumparriba". We miised you Clemente.

England - hoof it until the fans say thats boring then pass it sideways for 90 minutes until the fans say its boring then hoof it until the fans say its boring etc Also strikers taking corners

We don't have one and that's why we suck.

>implying we even know how to pass it sideways

*slips*

Ireland - "who the fuck knows, but i guess it kinda works"

Japan - "the copy of the strong team at that time"

hoofball on steroids

Wales - pass to bale and hope

Netherlands - Getting cheated out of 3 world cup finals

Wrong, have Ramsey pass to Bale and hope

Netherlands - be amazingly talented but bicker over two good footballing systems, brawl in training when the pressure is on and choke away another chance to win

We haven't won a single match in 2016.

USA - play wingers as defenders and hope Pulisic becomes good

Hoof it to Dzeko and hope

Vollgas-Fußball, also known as Kross passes it sideways to Khedira who passes it to Özil who passes it back to the centrebacks

Germany till 2014- Pass it around till Neuer, Müller or Klose meme it up

muh dutch soccer scool

We draw as many games as possible until magical moths grant us victory.

FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT AND WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Try really hard

Ramseys shit bro

Play like shit the entire year and miraculously play well at tournaments while Reus is out injured being mad

>pass around
>create chances
>have one of the attackers fuck up the chance
Though lately the chances been put away.

-Defending with the ball

What will happen when Reus gets to play?

Our style is lmao my sides.

Discount Germany

I thought your style was "defending is for pussies".

HARD AS FUCK
BREAK WOG ANKLES
NEVER APOLOGISE
NEVER CRY
FUCK ALL WOGS
FUCK ALL POMS
FUCK ALL EVERYONE
AUSTRALIA NUMBER ONE

Nothing since he is overrated trash and has been trying to catch up to his form since 2014

BRING BACK MIXU AND JOULUKUUSI

Collective strength, occasional giant killing and 4-4-2 until the end of times. This philosophy was put on hold when Zlatan played but I'm glad to say that we're going back to our roots.

>start strong
>lose all momentum after 20 minutes
>proceed to choke like no tomorrow
>lose

>Gode dybdegelasjoneg i bgedden

*Getting cheated into 3 world cup finals

Try not to embarrass ourselves again

put em unda presha

Our coutry is:
Pass the ball to Cristiano Rolando and let him do whatever he wants.

>Play like shit the entire year and miraculously play well at tournaments
which actually is
>Spend the 2 years leading up to tournament building up tactics, so you end up playing well in the tournament.

We do the same thing

my personal favourite was the kick and rush approach. kick it up to shearer and make sure you're onto the second ball, run around like headless chickens and play with high intensity.

now it's le pass sideways and don't do anything.

J O G A B O N I T O

youtube.com/watch?v=jSOOZ5NCoKo

HOOF IT

At least when wilmots was manager

Ramsey and Allen were what made that team work in the euros. Once Ramsey got injured it fell apart.

You mean have the team run themselves into the ground and achieve nothing then have brave Timmy cahill come on and coward punch the corner flags.

>wilmots

I've never seen someone do so little with such a talented team. Your team should have beaten us 7-0 in the WC, but instead you came inches away from losing.

This. Or hit and run

Pretty sure it's attacking that ass-pussie

scotland - shite

Catenaccio died in 1970

No, it's called: "fuck it, let's be Greece".

"Extend the contract of the Swabian nepotist who plays Götze as striker"

America-shit

It's the subtle differences that really make our team special.

Seems to be working pretty good though.

lose all our best players to England

>not Bielsaball

You had one job user

Lose to Iceland

USA - have 1 prospect with a shit midfield and meme strikers.
Blame the coach for not calling up shittier players when shit midfield doesn't work
Wish that coach would leave so we can hire manager that has won 0 (ZERO) PL games
Play on this delusion until coach leaves, new one comes in, is shit and we want Klinns-err old coach back.

>those gay names
That's just faggotry.

Contragolpe

>Getting choked out of 3 world cup finals
Fixed it for you.

USA isnt that bad, but Klinny does some stupid shit sometimes.

Example is last game with the chicanos, why the fuck would you start a WC quali game with a formation the team has been working on for only 2 weeks?

*Play like shit the entire year and hope that everyone else at tournaments is playing even more shit

underrated post.

thats harsh man. i'm not really into football as much as many of the posters - but im curious.

how many (what percentage?) of high-talent, good players does Jamaica and the greater Carribean lose to european nations through emigration for better job prospects? i remember reading they (FIFA) have tried to crack down on this, e.g. with eligibility rules for the World Cup. but has it made any difference?

Gridiron

>Le south american rejects XI

Previously it was
>defend against strong teams but still concede 5 goals every match

Now with the new manager it's more like
>attack, have 20 shots (0 on target ofc) and still concede 5 goals every match

>how many (what percentage?) of high-talent, good players does Jamaica and the greater Carribean lose to european nations through emigration for better job prospects? i remember reading they (FIFA) have tried to crack down on this, e.g. with eligibility rules for the World Cup. but has it made any difference?

Raheem Sterling is Jamaican but plays for England. Also eligible for Jamaica: Walker, Smalling, Rose, Lennon, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and Walcott. Basically, if he's English, good, and black, odds are he has at least one Jamaican parent.

*oh, and Sturridge of course

Basically

Jogo bonito

thanks, that helps. and i understand players of dual origin may choose to play for either country, my only example would be aron johannson, but indeed how many plays who have the choice (that are world class) end up choosing Jamaica?

i'm not trying to dismay/insult Jamaica. just asking how many indeed would choose them for world play over, say, England.

>try to win
>don't

Scotland

He tried to meme his way to victory, you can't outmeme the memester that Is osorio.

In Northern England we traditionally call our style of play "Eckers", as in, "bloomin eckers can ya beleev this shower o shite" etcetera.

Almost none. For all the talk about the importance of representing your country, ultimately I think a lot of players view it as a chance to make money and win trophies. That's why Giuseppe Rossi, who was born and raised in the US, chose to play for (then world champions) Italy. Same goes for Diego Costa (born and raised in Brazil, chose to play for then world champions Spain).

>to european nations
Not so much. England and the Netherlands are the only ones that really have footballers with Caribbean roots. Now if we're talking Africa, then a shitload.
>France: Basically 80% of their players would be eligible for an African country
>Switzerland: Djourou for CIV, Moubandje, Embolo and Mvogo for Cameroon, Zakaria for both DRC and Sudan, Gelson and Edimilson Fernandes for Cabo Verde
>Germany: Boateng and Henrichs for Ghana, Tah and Gnabry for CIV
>Belgium: Benteke, the Lukakus, Fellaini, Tielemans, Origi

>has it made any difference
do you see us in a world cup?

If you're good enough here you'll either end up in England or the US. Our local football programme basically stagnates after high school, at which point you do the aforementioned if you want a career out of it.

By the time you make it, or if say you were born or lived in England for a while, you'll be eligible. Lots of players are actually eligible to play for us but went with England. Our best hope so far is Leon Bailey.

>brits understanding football

lol this meme never ends

>Lots of players are actually eligible to play for us

"Lots" is an understatement, like half of England's NT at the Euros were eligible for Jamaica: Smalling, Walker, Rose, Walcott, Sturridge, Sterling

>Captain Rooney
>Assume all will turn out well from there onwards

>Spain
Tika-Taka

>Italy
Catenaccio

>England
Kick & Rush

>Germany
Gegenpressing

>Netherlands
Totaalvoetbal

Forgot anyone?

win a shitload of pointless friendlies, get exposed in every international tournament

Germany
-winning

>Ecuador

DUDE ALTITUDE LMAO

Mexico is like a reverse Germany

ours is called Artball

Either score two goals early and hang on for dear life or score two miraculous goals late and lose on an easily conceded goal in extra time.

There are even more who would never get a callup but just havent declared themselves for us. Instead our NT is full of MLS and League 1/2 trash, with a defense of Morgan and Hector.

>tfw Jamaica is actually the best CONCACAF nation by far
>tfw the only reason they don't dominate our conference is that their players would rather get embarrassed and criticized in England

Must be really frustrating for Jamaicans, knowing that they have the talent but the players just don't want to play for them

Literally 7 defenders and long ball to a midget.

Netherlands - put businessmen who know nothing about football in charge of knvb and let them do whatever they want, like missing an EC.

Also make it that nobody can fire them except themselves and give them lots of free stuff.

We do that with TV commentators.

garra charrua, also known as bus parking murder ball with goat strikers

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OY OY OY

>pass ball to witsel
>witsel pass it to KDB/Hazard
>wait for them to create something
>other players standing around doing nothing
>KDB/Hazard lose ball
>try to get the ball back
>pass it to Witsel
>...
>Lukaku doing his usual " why u no spoonfeed me" hand gesture

Belgium

I always thought it was more like, under Wilmonts

>play centre backs at full back
>don't play teammate defenders together in central defense
>play slow uninspiring football and bench your best midfielders so you can cross to Fellaini
>throw star players under the bus when the team loses because of shit football

Question, if you were worldclass and had the opportunity, would you play for England or Jamaica?