What filters do you guys use

What filters do you guys use

46 hidden threads right now

Why are you filtering "ITT"? That could be so many different kinds of threads.

BTFO, cuck, and kino are mostly for Sup Forums

This is now a guess personality based on the filters thread.

Insecure

No thread that I wanna see starts with ITT unless I make it myself.

I'm insecure because I only want to see threads that I like and would possibly participate in? Are you insecure for ordering a sandwiche instead of a soup? Fuck off.

all of the generals except for shugazi and black metal, all the waifus, some pastas, and the image hashes of albums i'm tired of seeing. 88 threads hidden

>using filters
i suggest going back to redbit

Just kpop* that catches everything

What does the asterisk do ?

It searches for anything similar

You're insecure for broadcasting your preferences in a pathetic, hopeless quest for validation.

You're also a snowflake if you can't just scroll past threads in the catalog. But that's a different subject.

Here's your (you)

It's more about getting ideas for more filters from other people. If you don't like this thread go find another one.

>getting so triggered by Sup Forums that you need filters

LMAO

t.newfag

It's more about sifting through the trash. Honestly 95% of threads are boring, and I'm here when I can't sleep or my girlfriend is busy, but at least I don't have to see the shittiest ones.

I still don't know how to do filters on here
That sounds an awful lot like something an insecure person would say

I don't know why I'm helping you but here. Click this button. Preferably use it to filter this thread.

>filtering Lana
Sorry to break it to you but she is the best female artist of the 2010's, filtering her only confirms your pleb status.

Really dislike waifu threads.

>likes meme grips instead
you're nothing better

Taylor Swift is the best female artist of the 10s

>filtering blocks path and NOW posts
do you not like fun?

None, because I'm not some redditor fag. Shitposting threads are pleb filters.

I like her music. I don't like threads about her. Same with Grimes. It's just shitposting or waifuposting. It's bottom of the barrel content, so I'll keep it there.

what's left then?

I wish there was a way to filter bait music theory threads while keeping the genuine questions threads.

I'm convinced that it's the same person posting lana and taylor, like with marina and charli
everytime one of them is mentioned the other one gets mentioned shortly

I don't like Death Grips but at least people actually talk about their music instead of how much they want to fuck them or suck their toes or whatever

They were funny at first but then they all turn into the same thread and garner 3 replies before archiving and being immediately remade again

"pleb filter" is one of my filters :^]

waifuism annoys the shit out of me. there can't be any discussion of female artists on mu without someone mentioning their tits or something. There's a thread up that I just saying that Kate Bush was the best looking artist. Who gives a fuck.

i can assure you it's always the same person posting lavren threads tho
because it's me

>not filtering Lana
you're a good kid.
Born to Die Paradise Editio>>Red>>Ultraviolence>>Speak Now>>>Fearless>>>>>>>>>Honeymoon

You're still wrong though.
I just love the Lana, you need to stop with your conspiracy theories. No one actually cares about Marina.

most of the thread about death grips is meme threads, it's just as bad as waifu threads

DG threads have the best content Sup Forums has to offer which speaks to the trash that is this board

>open catalog
>hide every single thread
>re-open the 3 or 4 decent ones
>post in those and refresh front page
>hide anything shit that appears

>people actually talk about their music
most of those threads are shitposting anyway,
and all the music discussion is always like

>TMS IS THE BEST
>NICE MEME
>ALBUM > ALBUM > ALBUM
>KYS ITS ALBUM > ALBUM > ALBUM
>*starts posting meme lines from their songs*

like you can't say the same about waifu threads
is this your first week?

desu that's the most I can expect out of DG posters on Sup Forums

How did you know? ;)

that's why it deserves to be filtered

just a few

Manlet detected

Fucking MANLET

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I realize if you say under 18 and a janitor happens by you'll be banned, but it's late so don't worry about that.

All the info you need is that I'm 6'2", big boi

Under 18 then. Gotcha

when will they learn lol