Would morals seriously go out the window in a hypothetical zombie apocalypse?

Would morals seriously go out the window in a hypothetical zombie apocalypse?

In America?

Absolutely.

Only in non-civilized brown countries like Sweden

What about the Amish or the Mormons? They would create empires I think.

i would kill everyone and everything i could before i died

I'd rather be a living cunt than a dead gentleman

Holy fuck there needs to be a bottle episode of the walking dead about the Amish thriving.

Literally nothing has changed for them apart from having to kill zombies that might have wandered from civilisation into the middle of nowhere, Pennsylvania.

"Yessum, this is Jeremiah Heinz, zombie killer for the Lord Jesus Christ"

Season 2 was about that

he show shows the natural flow of the "weak" dying off

morals wouldn't necessarily go away but if you stick to old ideals you're likely gonna die

I think punishments for rape would be lessened. Probably be something along the lines of, "If you can catch it, you can rape it." type deal

>punishment
Executed by whom?

>non-civilized brown countries
America fits 1/2 of that criteria though.

Negan, he hates rape.

the zombies would get rekt in real life to be honest

What made me interested in this show was the possibility that it might actually show them making a serious attempt at exploring morality in a post-apocalyptic world. What if instead of a big bad guy who wants to kill / eat / make everyone slaves because he's evil, they do an arc about them attempting due process and trying someone for murder?

this, there isn't a single believable zombie apocalypse setting

They tried a guy for murder and Shane took care of it

REC/Quarantine

They already do go out the window during mildly dangerous natural disasters. Look at Katrina

>at exactly midnight tonight, all people who die reamnimate as zombie
>hospitals become hives
>slums become hives
>ever try bashing someones brains apart before they are able to get a single bite on you?
>ever try to shoot a small (head) moving target as it rushes you before it can simply bite you
>certainly not everyone but a decent enough percentage of people simply could not kill a family member if they were attacked by them
>add in the total confusion, lack of communication and peoples refusal to belive whats happening.

i could see it happening

what exactly makes zombies more dangerous than lions, spiders or eagles ? they can't do shit against men because men have mastered technology. You can be a gigantic space alien and we will still prevail as long as we have intelligence/technology on our side

>They would create empires I think.
Or be eaten alive whilst threshing wheat because they don't have television or radio to let them know that the zombie apocalypse has happened.

99% of urban populations (and I do mean urban) would be killed in a matter of days

The Governor did nothing wrong

Generally lions don't sleep in our homes and eagles and spiders are easily killed. Trying to ram a pitchfork through my wife's sons face would be a struggle for me.

>looting for food and water to survive because FEMA shit the bed is morals going out the window
Unless you're talking about the Blackwater operatives and National Guard members that were shooting civilians for trying to survive.

what about you just close and lock the door and maybe put some furniture in front of it ? men don't normally have the strength to break through a normal door with their hands

huh... because of the locations, the numbers, the emotional factor or them being reanimated corpses. your a muppet..

police are eager to shoot anything on site as it is

add to that the fact that society is overmilitarized

a zombie apocalypse would never happen

how much food have you got in your house?

Zombies will spend their entire 'lives' seeking out and killing humans. None of the animals you listed will. Plus when a lion *does* maul somebody to death, they don't become another lion.

This tbqh, it would go over a lot closer to Night of the Living Dead where a bunch of rednecks and sherriffs would deal with the problem within a few days.

because America is the world right...

>get hungry
>throw mummy out the window and tell her you'll let a ladder down when she comes back with tendies

What about a mob of 50 men who don't tire slamming against my door and walls trying to get in to eat me?

Numbers.
Ever increasing numbers.
And a zombie's soul purpose is to kill and eat you.
>We have technology
Society would fall apart within hours of full scale zombie attack. The religious ramifications alone would fracture us, before you even account for the chaos the zombies would cause both directly and indirectly.

>add to that the fact that society is overmilitarized

What if subject zero is a Britfag?

enough for the military to show up and mow them down
next thing you're going to tell me is that they stand a chance against .50 cal

'subject zero' is any and every person who dies for whatever reason as of midnight tonight

In two days the queen would sign a billionaire contract with halliburton and give a rifle to every citizen

all they'd need is an excuse

where the hell did you get the 50 to 1 numbers ? There aren't graveyards all around my house, and I'm pretty sure cadavers decompose over a certain period of time. I'm not exactly threatened by a bunch of bones loosely held together. I don't even know why I'm arguing here

and what about when the entire reanimated south american continent starts heading north?

also, after the shtf how many soldiers go to work instead of heading inawoods with thier families?

>.50 cal
Literally why, the only thing they're needed for is armored vehicles for BMG and ??? for AE.

>reanimated South American continent
Do you know how many fucking guns there are in Brazil?

Minorities would be targetted along with zombies

>The magically animated dead care about mouldy meat
And don't try that "virus" bullshit, anything but a supernatural cause for zombies is beyond nonsensical. Zombies in general are, but hey.

Do you really want to know what would happen in a zombie outbreak?

>basic civil rights revoked, in the name of safety
>military rule, in the name of safety
>normal democratic rites would be suspended, in the name of safety, with shady deals to put people in power. All justified by propaganda.

I mean a fascist-like regime, in any country. It will be 1984 with zombies.

that's actually a good idea for a movie

Some would go right out the window immediately for a sizable number of people. Some would slowly erode throughout the months, years as people become desperate.

But people would start to rebuild and they would return.

>zombies
>rush
Boyle pls.

>mildly dangerous natural disasters
>Katrina

nigga please

shooting someone in the head, before they can get theyre hands on you, is alot harder than you think.
add to that, that in most cases people are going to be attacked by friends and famaily..

those favellas would turn the first night of the outbreak

>A BLOO BLOO LE EBUL FASCISM

Go back to revleft and kys shitlib

So those people who got raped in the superdome were getting raped for food and water?

they touch on it in 'land of the dead'

you missed my point but either way I'm not gonna keep arguing about this nonsense

Nigga I have seen people turn to fucking animals over the tiny refrigerator in their hotel rooms not working properly or some other minor creature confort thing.

You can bet your ass shit would get brutal and immoral.

Sup Forums loves to quote 1984 againts SJWs but not when it criticizes the thing it was written to criticize?

Your point was that the magically animated dead wouldn't outnumber the living.
It was wrong.

Sometimes it's a good idea to keep your fetishes to yourself.

Nignog and other shitskin areas would go full mad max until they starved to death like Africa without gibs. The rest would be fine.

You're mistaking Sup Forums for having intelligent people on that board.

Head to the Winchester
Have a pint
Wait for it all to blow over

Yes, that's clearly the only time people have been raped in New Orleans.

>first wave feminist
THE SUFFRAGETTES GOT THE RIGHT TO VOTE. THERE HAVE BEEN TWO OTHER FUCKING WAVES OF FEMINISM THAT CAME AFTER. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HABBEDIDNSPOJQEBIHEBFVIJEBFPIOJN259747Y1T871CB8340879CM089C5098M1GX!!!

Can't answer that question without first discussing the scale of the outbreak and how it spreads

Assuming a walking dead scenario where anyone that dies becomes a zombie, it would honestly be quelled rather quickly. People would just barricade themselves in while police and military are called in to execute the initial zombies, such as in hospitals and in slums.

I bet the slums would self correct pretty well actually, so it's just the hospitals. Maybe some hospital staff die that's it

>implying huehues have emotions
>implying they wouldn't get lucky shots in spraying their top quality Taurus™ brand Favela blasters at head level into a crowd while speeding past on a Vespa

No it wasn't. They were just farmers, not Amish.

no, it was that a skeleton with bones barely held together wouldn't be a threat

>Assuming a walking dead scenario where anyone that dies becomes a zombie, it would honestly be quelled rather quickly. People would just barricade themselves in while police and military are called in to execute the initial zombies, such as in hospitals and in slums.
Are we talking about classic romero "There is no room left in heaven and hell so the dead cant rest" zombie outbreak? Because that kind of outbreak means you're proper fucked. Dying is what turns you into a zombie. Even if you manage to avoid being bitten for 50 years eventually you succumb to old age and find that you don't die... you just become a zombie.

That's a no win situation.

>no win situation
Sure, there'd be no final solution, but it would be pretty easily contained once people knew what they were dealing with.

cremation is already a thing

>I'm not exactly threatened by a bunch of bones loosely held together.
You're either a liar or a skeltal.

>but it would be pretty easily contained once people knew what they were dealing with.
Until someone in your bunker has a heart attack at night, and now you've got a zombro laying next to you.

Out of all possible non voodoo zombie scenarios, that just seems like the fight you can't win.

>bunker
It wouldn't get to that point. There'd still be random deaths from zombies, sure, but there would just be special police units established to respond to zombie calls. Shit, you could just expand SWAT teams and it would work.

yeah, no question about it. look at black friday in america.

Modern society can enforce cultural mores pretty easily, so even in a romero situation it would be common knowledge to destroy the brain stem of anyone who died after the intial outbreak

But doesn't began have a harem of women, who were the partners of his enemies and he stole for the purpose of being in his harem?

Isn't that rape?

Or do the women just want to cuck their husbands?

Modern humans have no moralas without zombies

>For Walking Dead
Lol user, you mean Z Nation. They actually would do that shit and somehow itd be entertaining as hell like their show has been so far.

exactly, rurals with guns and better survival skills would do just fine

>Z Nation
Literally the Kung Fury of zombies

Imagine a lion apocalypse. 1000 lions start in each big city, and everyone they maul becomes another lion. They could easily maul a thousand people in a big park, and multiply before animal control and the police realised. They would then spread out in lionspeed. Would be trerrifying, and a great movie.

I don't know, in a scenario like 28 Days Later it could get pretty bad

I'd be the friggin' king of the kitty apocalyple.

>implying the nukes wouldn't start flying

It's cute that you think your lives matter to your government

just half?

fema wasn't the only ones that shit the bed there,

In capitalist, atheist countries?
Sure, America would be doomed look at New Orleans during Kathrina or Detroit during Detroid.

Countries like Poland or other slavshits would have no problems because they have strong morals and would form communities working pretty much like 100 years ago.

>nukes
>zombies
I think it's you who is the retard here.

>build a costal city below sea level
>whats the worst that could happen?

Slavs are wild animals without zombies running around.

Well only after they progress from mass arrests/quarantine to bombing certain areas obviously

>civilization ends
>slavs don't notice a difference

That still wouldn't make any sense. Nuclear weapons only exist to act as a drama queen deterrent, irradiating an area and making it uninhabitable for years would serve no purpose against zombies. Pretty much any kind of bomb would be stupid and useless.

There would be changes to the culture; I would imagine handcuffing yourself to a bed would be standard procedure in a universe like that.

lionman remake pitch right here

Niggas don't know bout Jason and the Argonauts.

well that too, but i was thinking of city leadership at the time.

Nuclear explosions also have devastating heat and concussive blasts. user is implying that large concentrations of zombies would just get obliterated an masse.

Of course again, if we're dealing with an "anyone who dies becomes a Zombie" scenario, its not a great solution.

>hurricane katrina
>LA riots
>Ferguson
>a sports team winning/losing

we've had it happen without zombies