I'm a 20-year-old female (sorry) and I'm a virgin. I want to have sex soon and I put one finger in my vagina in it hurt...

I'm a 20-year-old female (sorry) and I'm a virgin. I want to have sex soon and I put one finger in my vagina in it hurt, and I can't put two fingers in because it's actually too tight and hurts so much. should I just give up and become a lesbian?

uh huh. Mammaries or be gone
You know the rules

OP is one dam good master baiter

kik?

yes, I used lube, it still didn't work (hymen is there and won't break). I'm going to ask the guy to have sex in the butt

Anal.

Are you sure you're not putting your finger in the pee hole on accident? If so try to relax and look up some abdominal exercises. If you're expecting it to be bad and hurt your muscles will contract and it will be bad and hurt.

Try getting aroused before hand and very comfy. good luck.

oh and post your tits.

definitely not the pee hole. thank you for the advice, I'll work on it

my tits are disappointing

Ohio?

Thems tha rules op

I laughed

Massachusetts

Post a timestamp for proof, draw a heart below your bellybutton and "Sup Forums" above it

tits and timestamp, lets go

tits r very subjective. let us judge

you know the rules. pics of your cunt. Now.

Come to Ohio and I'll show you how it's done.

Also post virgin pussy

Wow she's so beautiful

WHERE IN TARNATION IS THE TITS AND TIME VERIFICATION. Is doc oc gonna have to choke a bitch?

This is bullshit. If real timestamp your tits you dumb bitch.

Maybe date a guy with a microdick. Or, I mean, do you have any fetishes that might satisfy you besides regular sex? You might be able to find a guy who is okay with that

How thick are your fingers? 2 inches?

OP its time to show your virgin cunt. You know the rules. I am sure its bait.

all newfags

"tits or gtfo" was supposed to be for women who bring up their gender as a way to get special treatment, not for women who bring it up because it's relevant to the fucking conversation

You can try my 26yo small Mass peen to start. Also do you know the size of the guy?

ngl they're kind pf chubby fingers as far as it goes, but not really thicker than most guys I've seen. I'm not sure how much it needs to be stretched but right now even the tiniest amount is too much

Newfag calling people newfags

looks like you are the newfag. tits or gtfo has always been the rule.

Just stumbled onto this thread but realized it's not following correct protocol. I thought we had decided to bring Sup Forums back to its former glory. Are we not doing this? Sup Forums? Are you here Sup Forums?

Oh right, must abide by the rules of teh internetz lest we infuriate the neckbeards

>trying to hard to sham gtfo.

This guy knows. Although this thread is probably bait regardless...

About 4-5 inches, kind of thick

I was the second person you replied to. I wanted to see her tits. Sorry that you're a faggot. This whole 'newfags use tits or gtfo a certain way' thing started in 2008 and has been cancer ever since. Fucking kill yourself.

Sounds like you just read the Sup Forums Wikipedia page to sound oldfag. I'd tell you to delete system 32 but I'm sure you watched the Know Your Meme YouTube video

I would just like to see Op's breast because I am bored. Please post.

THIS

There is actually a medical condition that has these symptoms

K newfag.

What's it called?

K E K
E
K

Nice trips.

"The front door is jammed. Time to try the back one" aka "kung fu grip pussy disorder"

vaginismus that is what it is

You need to botox your Vagina

You're a mongoloid. I've been here for like 10 years. Op must show timestamp of tits to get respect. Stupid niggers

Well he can't change that so you will have to figure that out. Definitely get into foreplay, have him eat you out, and use lube. Even I've had it be too tight and I'm on the 4 side so don't beat yourself up too much but maybe beat that pussy in preparation.

I Need to masturbate with me ehehe snapchat me : meganoggin

TITS WITH TIMESTAMP WHORE

this

Most anons are outright misogynists though and use tits or gtfo indiscriminately. It's now no longer a way to expose attention whores, but is simply a way to keep women out of Sup Forums in all circumstances. They just hate women coming to their special club.

I think I'm finally getting tired of this place. They say I'm here forever but I'm not so certain. I need to move on with my life. I certainly hope I won't still be on this site by the time I'm 21. We all have to grow up someday.

She's 20 fuckhead

Don't worry you can easily find someone on this site more than willing to fuck you with a dick that's half as wide as your pinky. No worrie

Please, leave.

You'll be back, Sup Forums always gets what it wants.....
And timestamps are to prove whether an op is a troll or not

And now they've ruined your special club?

AHEM

Don't worry you have excellent potential to be 30 and still a regular here wondering where your life stalled at

how can op talk about having a locked-down vagina without revealing she's a girl?

If OP wants to post this question then she needs to post tits. I've done it, it's the way things have always worked here.

WIth a doctor.

Lie and say it's her girlfriends. Either she wants the attention, or is clueless that just posting as female will derail half the thread anyway so why not lie. Not like any of us are telling the truth on here anyway. Your not the plucky hero.. she's not the damsel in distress... that isn't incense

Just remember to remove the exif data so these shit hounds won't come for you (if you really are a girl)

Please show us your Hymen. It's my fetish.

Just lube up that son of a gun and go for gold.

We're waiting OP

Me and my gf had the same problem, your hymen could just have a smaller then usual opening. We kept playing with it and just playing about with one finger and eventually we were able to get my dick in and since then it's been smooth sailing. If you're nervous you could just see a gynocologist though.

Where's the tits?

OP was actually a dude pretending to be a chick

Ok downy, get out. Nobody is keeping women out of Sup Forums you faggot, we aren't gonna believe some neck bearded basement dwelling autist who says he's a girl just because he said it.