AMA: Rate me. I fucked 3 guys in one night and am a total slut. Not only that, but I am an asshole...

AMA: Rate me. I fucked 3 guys in one night and am a total slut. Not only that, but I am an asshole. I'm a hoe but pretend to be a nice girl. Dubs get my Facebook. Trips get my phone number and more pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

face***.com/tania.cantos.3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my friend is probably fucking a girl on the side of his relationship. I dont blame him though since she got fat and bitchy.

but i haven't got any action in a long time and im curious about it. kinda want to get in on the action a bit. all i know is that i hear noises at around 5am to 7am or so while his gf is out of town. I dont know how he does it because we are both drinking all the way up to that time. This time he was pushing to go to bed. I was laying on the floor drunk an was on the edge to find out what the noise was but i also knew that it was none of my business and plus he needs his nut, i guess. I didn't hear any moaning, just some light washing machine thumping. Im pretty sure based on past experiences of observing people cheating that the time is correct and its tied to a schedule.

best case scenario i get seconds and its like sharing a hooker. it would be the best sleepovers since renting a game at blockbuster as a kid.

what should i do?

I know this chick her name stars with an N..

amiright?

rolling for the phone number

ayyy I got dubs

Sounds like jealous ex syndrome. OP being her ex who posted....

Rolling for nudes anyway

You know how this works.

sorry that she cheated on you but this some petty shit lmfao

this or someone he hates
def a personally army request, op go fuck yourself nobody cares

bumperino

Odd thing to say.

if you're serious send facebook link to [email protected]

pic is proof that it's me. also any fags feel free to send cock pics because i'm that bored.

Op here. I did not get cheated on. This was after I stopped seeing her. What got me was her pretending to be a nice girl when really she was a slUT which is fine but don't pretend to be all that

Winrar dubs! Should I post on here or do you want it privately? Also... no her name starts with a T

I'm OP, and I love sucking big sweaty cocks and licking disgusting furry testicle sacs.

Kek. No i don't

see

rolling for trips

Seventhreetwosix758341

Wanna message her and screen shot for me Sup Forumsros? My name is """igor"""

face***.com/tania.cantos.3

Have fun. Trololol

Vids available. Who's interested ?

Slut

Yas

Roll

Roll