It's a Sup Forums is so desperate to find something to replace baneposting they'll push anything over and over again...

>It's a Sup Forums is so desperate to find something to replace baneposting they'll push anything over and over again like Katana day.
Give it up. You can't make memes happen, fuckers. Sup Forums just stumbled onto baneposting and was never, ever funny otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eem7shSBE4I&ab_channel=SintaMixXclip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a poorly delivered line that Sup Forums has embraced. Sorry about your Sua Squa

I hate to say it but you can force memes pretty badly. Baneposting is a shitty forced meme. It became a thing because a one / a couple of people were autistic enough to post it every fucking day until it eventually became popular somehow.

hotheads, baneposting will never die; it's part of reality, in all dimensions.

Katana from Arrow was better anyway

HOTHEAD

Mmm, This meme was already created in reddit, stop stealing our material.

>Japanese Maisie Williams

No.

Tell me about Katana. Why does she wear this mask?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eem7shSBE4I&ab_channel=SintaMixXclip

SHE

This movie is gonna be so terrible. I can't wait

I like Doritochan but Karen is way better, facial aesthetics, body, voice.

Just someone trying to force a meme too hard. They are probably mentally challenged/American

I'd give anything for underaged virgins to quit spewing their bald manlet meme. Its funny when they call you hothead after you trigger them though. Feed me your (You)s faggots.

Easy there, cowgirl.

You could use a glass of water.

Why does her sword look like she bought it at the mall?

Because they bought it at the mall.

this isn't katana
THIS KHTANA
SHE'S GOT MUH BACK

SHE C-CUT ALL OF YOU IN HALF IN ONE SWORD STROKE JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN

I am literally looking forward to this fodder for some reason. He'll probably die at the end.

OBAMERS GAY AS HELL

yeah it's kind of obvious which members of the squad are going to get killed

If you don't know baneposting was desperately forced as well you're just new.

>gets killed
>"thank you"

HOLY FUCK IM GLAD I DROPPED THIS TRASH
This show thinks its so fucking smart its mind numbing. Every time I think of Arrow I think of my 15 year old emo cousin that smokes weed in her basement and gets grounded on a weekly basis for it because "its my life who cares".
Why does everyone always kind of whisper in the show too? Are they not capable of delivering lines in a powerful way if they aren't whispering. And dont even get me started on the costumes. I watched up until about halfway through season 3. At no point in those 3 seasons did I see a costume and not instantly want to burst out in laugher at how awkward and emo it all looked.
Every single one, good guy and bad, looks like they went to Hot Topic and asked the thing behind the counter "which one will piss my mom off the most?"
And how about all the fucking "love" storylines? Where do half of them even come from?

Holy shit, looking back my life is literally better since I stopped watching this show.
I started getting laid more and I feel like more of a man overall. One of my beta friends still watches it and I honestly feel bad for the fucking kid. He's one of those "Its not that I can't get laid, I just choose not to" kind of dudes, meanwhile he breaks windows and walls because one of our chad friends will talk to his crush that he made eye contact with once so now they are basically married.

Fuck Arrow and everything it stands for.