I want to invite a friend or two over to jerk off and cum on my gf's big ass

I want to invite a friend or two over to jerk off and cum on my gf's big ass.

I don't know how to ask her or get her into it though.

Any ideas?

I'm already jerking over her ass. Let me see that tasty asshole of hers. She like it up the ass? Or just want me to glaze her ass with my hot thick cum?

>tasty
>glaze her ass
>hot thick cum
>up the ass
>glaze her ass
>jerking over her ass.
>up the ass
>tasty asshole
>tasty asshole
>jerking over her ass

good!

no anal, i want her covered

any comments?

I'd love to cum on her ass! Are you gonna blow your load on it too or just watch me? Is she going to help me cum?

I will yes, definitely.

She only has to do what she wants.. idk what shed do..

How many of your buddies can you round up? I want our cum dripping from her ass! Keep posting more of her sweet holes!

moar

hopefully a few.. im not sure how to ask them either

Doesn't matter. Once you cum I'd shove you aside. Sorry but I have to fuck her ass.

shed probably get pissed if you tried. dont think shed want to get fucked but idk..

She couldn't stop me. She'd feel my throbbing cock slide tightly in her ass. She'd look at you and start to cry when she sees you smile and start jerking your cock again. Post more of her ass user.

room for so many loads

eh, that doesnt sound interesting. i only want what she wants.

my gf and i would love to join in such activities also

moar.

where from

well i know better to not dox on Sup Forums lol

i meant where are you to join?

Same, OP. I feel like my girlfriends ass is too big for just me anyway, but idk how to tell her.

its a great and terrible thing

anyone wanna see their girl take my dick?

??? I'm not giving my location

Hopefully taking her to a club and trying to get her to dance with a bunch of guys will make it easier, she seems excited about it.

Would love to

>Dont
most people with this fetish have a rejection fetish in general. these are people that were probably rejected a lot in middle-school and/or high-school, but got their shit together later on. so now they have this humiliation/rejection fetish.

all fetishes are fucked up tbh, and most of them stem from trauma. if you take some mdma you can trace your fetishes to specific events in your life

nice lol

one of my friends is a bigger guy but he has a small dick i think

i think he wants me to fuck his gf idk though