Share your Spy/Voyeur experiences. Also general spy thread

Share your Spy/Voyeur experiences. Also general spy thread.

I was at my university and had a radio scanner. I could see a girl in a dorm room and hear her talking. I eventually heard her phone number. I waited until she went out to shower in the morning and came back in a towel. She went behind a door to put clothes on. I called. She dashed out completely naked to get the phone. I was watching her the whole time with a rifle scope through my blinds. She looked out the window but would never see the tiny part in the blinds that was me watching her every move.

Uhh a radio scanner and a sniper scope?

Scanner was to listen to her cordless phone. The rifle scope was to watch her from 500 feet away.

When I was a kid our neighbors in the house behind us had girls close to the same age as my bro and me. They'd pretty frequently walk around their upstairs naked. Bro and I spied on them all throughout my childhood.

Definitely developed into a fetish for me. Ive lived in several apartment complexes in my early adult life and spent many nights with binoculars in my room spying on the naked women who leave their shades Open in the adjacent buildings.

I also pretty frequently travel for business and never fail to try and secure a room that faces other window at the hotel for a chance to glimpse other women there naked too.

Love creeping

We are same, same thing as kids as well except the girls were a year older. We are bros now.

>be me
>sister and I staying at moms boyfriends house
>we sleep in the living room on the couches
>master bedrooms shares a wall with the living room
>hear mom start moaning
>the door to the bedroom is between the couches we are sleeping on, so theres no sound buffer
>we both sat there and listen to my mom get her brains fucked out
>neither of us said a word
>waited till she fell asleep then fapped

You take creeping to a professional level

This is from 2013, I spied my tenant. She used to go to work at 7:am so I woke up earlier to put my camera behind old shampoo bottles or sometimes through old clothing. She left my house a year after, she never knew it. I cherish these recordings with all my heart (and dick)

moaaar

Wa wa wa. Im a whiny little bitch. Why does nobody love me? I think ill just huddle in the corned and piss myself like a little toddler.

Well put

Oops... This is all I have

so I'm going to have a female housemate and live a floor below a bunch of female friends next year. Suggestions for how to get my rocks off without becoming a pariah? I may have access to my friends apartment while they aren't there

oc?

Did you quick scope her?

I feel like the best opportunities just happen randomly. I would just be on the lookout for the right moment to catch a peak

I have some of my wife if anyone is interested

Unfortunately no. Saved it off a thread a while ago

Aren't you guys afraid of being caught looking in peoples windows?

Go on

That's not spying. It's your wife

Fuck off

video?

THIS
GTFO

I mean she doesn't know I'm taking pics in a lot of them

Is the old "forgot my phone in the bathroom" too obvious?

Another tenant I spied after shower.

Its a little risky but it could probably be done depending on how suspicious they are. Ive just never tried because Im not into the bathroom spy shit. I always wanted to stash a go pro in my college roommates bedroom to get her fucking her boyfriend. But I never had the balls

I've tempted to get one of those pinhole cams for that exact purpose but anything that would give a good view in a safe way is too damn expensive

I grew up in a rural area. There was a single lady who had a hot tub and she would get in naked. Me and my hommie would sea into the woods near her yard and watch. She tended to tub on Fridays. My friend lived closer to her and would watch her on random nights just in case. He told me she would let her dog fuck her sometimes. I didn't believe him until I saw it myself.

There was also a resort in our area with a big hotub/sauna area that was "clothing optional". I loved closer to this. We'd check it out sometimes and see 2/10 to 10/10 vacationers naked.

moar

Bolton wife on Tumblr