Is it bad? How do I fix it?

Is it bad? How do I fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Baisidai-Professional-Ingrown-Toe-Nail-Correction-Tool-Pedicure-Tool-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surgery.

Taste it

oh shit bro you need to amputate that shit

Nasty ass toe, its a goner

if you rip the whole nail off, wouldnt it heal itself?

Clean it with hydrogen peroxide and leave it alone and let it heal

bit late for DIY imo, you need antibiotics. Urgent care, not sure you need emergency room.

I'm not a doctor, but thats pretty swollen and leaking fluids. too infected for home care. They will also cut the skin so you don't have to do it yourself to get to the ingrown nail.

What do they do in the surgery?

just go to the doctor, it takes like 15 min for them to cut that shit out

operate

This, op, those toenails are severely ingrown. I let my own get to that point once, and there was nothing left to do but surgery.
This will help only temporarily, the real issue is that there is a nail where there shouldn't be.

they give you a shot and cut the toenail out, it happened to me when i was like 15

Whats the healing time like?

They're probably gonna need to remove your nail

numb your toe with some injections, then cut vertically down the sides of your toenail and pull them out.

I'm gonna need a time stamp

idk like a month

you get instant relief though, the pressure that the nail is putting on your skin is instantly relieved

ebay.com/itm/Baisidai-Professional-Ingrown-Toe-Nail-Correction-Tool-Pedicure-Tool-/

Thats how I fixed mine. You are going to also need some betadine to clean that shit and some Neosporin to stop the infection.

That is almost "time to go to the ER" grade user. Be safe. Once an infection goes systemic its bad news bears real quick...

Cut the sides of the toenail off. To do that they need to cut into your toe. I just got local anesthetic and was awake for the entire thing. It still hurt, but its better than keeping the infection or having fungus spread to your other toes.

Amputation.

You can walk the next day, just have to keep it clean

Get surgery the only painfull part is the cold spray they use to numb it for the needle to inject the numbing substance

torture device detected.

Go in and get it cut out. Or rip it out yourself but be aware it's really gonna fucking hurt. If you drop something heavy on your toe like a bowling ball the nail will fall off on it's own but for like a couple hundred bucks a doctor will fix it easy.

Stop being a pussy, op, take some alcohol and get some surgical scissors that are sharp. You'll need some painkillers or be super drunk. Dig the nail out from the sides and cut with the scissors or nail clippers, or something super sharp. Mine hurt like a bitch but the pain only infuriated me more and promoted me to dig it out:

This is what I did, but I never let mine get as bad as ops.
If you've never done it before go heavy on the drank.
I recommend toenail clippers. Thats what I use. You will also need to start doing this semi regularly or it will happen again.

shoot your toe off

i'd cut it off

Dude put down the glass dick and stop picking at your toe! Nasty motherfucker

Had the same issue, u mix neutral soap and teaspoon of vinegar in water, mix well, use a toothbrush in a rotation form, will hurt like hell and bleed a lot, u need at lease 5-7 session to notice changes, clean ur feet and use clean socks.....probably buy new shoes, change socks 2 times a day, consume some penicillin, after a week or so u should be able to see the ingrown nail, clip it off and whatever, keep cleaning it for a few more sessions and ur done.

Why vinegar? To kill bacteria and help cleanse infection.
Why penicillin? to kill bacteria inside the toe!

It's too late to fix it on your own, OP. When I started getting signs of an ingrown toenail, I didn't hesitate to peel it off. Best go to sugery.

HACK IT OFF OP

BURN YOU TOE

Try some bleach

Put some Daktarin on it for a few weeks and if that doesn't solve anything, go to the doctor and they'll give it a snip.

Had it as a kid. Simple surgery to fix. Or you could just take something heavy like a hammer and drop it from like knee height directly onto the nail. It will hurt. Then take red hot needle or a small drill and get a hole going on top to let the blood drain and the pressure release. Wait a week or 2 and the dead nail will just fall off. You'll grow a new one in a month or 2, and the infection will heal in the mean time.