Would you wear this shirt in public for 1 day for 100 bucks?

Would you wear this shirt in public for 1 day for 100 bucks?

Yep
/thread

no
minimum of 1 million bucks before i even wear the shit in private

No, the shame is too much to bear

Yes, I don't have a job so wearing a stupid shirt in public for some cash is fine by me

Sure

not a chance

i got this exact shirt bought for me as a christmas gift from my brother. Therefore, ive had to wear it, so yes

yes
then i'm gonna use the 100 dollars to fuck your mother 100 times while wearing the shirt

>100 bucks

I don't even watch Game of Thrones. I see it primarily as a show made for females.

I don't know what that shirt means but it doesn't seem offensive. So yes for 100 bucks I'd wear that shirt all day

Yes, normies would love it.

>would you do something completely harmless and inoffensive for one day that will literally be forgotten forever in the eternal void of time and space for free money?

HURRR I DON'T KNOW user

it was actually alright.
there is this really cool mercenary/hired blade guy that steals the show whenever he is in frame.

I'd wear it every day without washing it if the money kept coming in

Honestly, at college shirts like this one is all the autists wear so I wouldn't exactly be a outcast. My friends would make fun of me, but everyone else wouldn't even notice.

ofcourse I would I love all 3 shows.

Sure, I don't even know those guys lol

Yeah, I'll remove the faces and writings of Sheldon , John and just leave the face of Walter and it will be an ok shirt

>Would you wear this shirt in public for 1 day for 100 bucks?
Yeah. Just wear a sweater

Why not? All this is normie-bait, I remember the only time I wore a Heisenberg shirt, this skinny brunette started talking to me in the bus, I was too shy and beta, and didn't know if was ok to ask her number.