Adult-preteen relationships are healthy

Adult-preteen relationships are healthy

prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

out of all the stupid things people say on here "prove me wrong" is the stupidest

So you can't prove me wrong?

k

Henlo there mister

not sure i would want a relationship with one. fool around with yes though

They can be as healthy or unhealthy as any other adult-adult or preteen-preteen relationship. Besides, kids are naturally tough. As long as they aren't buried in a culture of victimization, most of them bounce back from even the worst sorts of trauma pretty well.

HELLO YOU STINKY HUMAN

There are no kids in here.. :(

what did you expect

to report shit in this thread. But this isnt the Sup Forums it once was.

is being 27 with 15 yr old ok? both guys

Sup Forums is still the same old Sup Forums. maybe just less so, but there is still always stuff to report, and im never going to report it

yes, they are!

Well I don't capt you tell me

Milo said its ok.

that's gay, so NO

if the 'victim' is a boy and the predator is a woman it's fine.

cool

Next time some femnazi says men are treated better than women...Show them that.

That smile on her face...She doesn't even give a shit.

kek.

that's not a preteen.

Fuck this gay earth

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucks.

This post

Gave me stage 4 stomach cancer.

all my ire

in case you were looking for anything: grandchan

meh.

cute

Indeed...

Legally codified female privilege, everybody. Goddamned garbage is surreal.

Consent. Or lack of.

I couldn't even read all of it. I think I hate you. Hope that was a joke.

its hard to explain things to people that are incapable of seeing faults in what they believe in. its like explaining to a heroin junkie, that is high, that heroin is bad.

Maybe you could date in a few years. With the half your age plus seven rule you could date her when you're 37. Or just wait 3 years until she turns 18.

*Applauds*

Misread it being both guys. Changed my mind because since you're both guys that's just gay af.

ever think maybe you are the one who is wrong?

Yes but the junkie is well aware it's bad for his health
he just doesn't care.

well, in my country if she's 16 nobady can prosecute you because is legal.
So pretty much is quite healthy
you teach them how to fuck, but mine girl came already trained, and she just turn 16...

someone please prove that is fucken fake for the sake of sanity

Well. Considering that children would not survive without some relationship with an adult, I guess you are right.

With the shit going on lately it's not hard to believe.

it's perfectly fine.

Every day we stray further away from god.

Truth but you really should capitalize God. It's disrespectful if you don't.

Fuck you and fuck 'g'od

its real search it up by looking at trial title

Until 1994, the state's statutory-rape law didn't even apply to boys; only adults who had sex with young girls could be prosecuted.

God forgives you. I'm sure of that.

It's his fault, if he exists. Directly, or indirectly. He set the stage, after all. It must be his will since he's supposed to be able to see and know all things, isn't he? If we've all fallen into such debauchery, and further away from him, he ultimately allowed it to happen. There are simply far too many paradoxes with the idea of an omniscient and all powerful god, user. At least the Abrahamic one anyway. The only rebuttals theists really have for those contradictions are "He works in mysterious ways./We cannot understand his wisdom because it's beyond our mere human mental capacity to do so.", and sillily similar excuses. I like some things about some religions, but I just can't bring myself to believe with certainty that any if it is true, or whether any of it that is true (if any) is even anything that humans have written about it. Maybe there's some truth to a grand architect, but it's almost arrogant and presumptuous to assume that any humans have accurately interpreted it throughout all of time. We're all lost.

Exactly...

Rather god exists or not. I hate humanity.

I mean, i personally dont think consensual relationships are wrong regardless of age, but thats still blatant hypocrisy, not to mention, what if the boy is legitimately raped and not just "statutorily" raped? Can anyone name another situation where a victim has "responsibilities"? No? I didnt think so.

Satan is real...

>if the 'victim' is a boy and the predator is a woman it's fine.

You don't understand SJW mentality at all. The "victim" can never be a white male.

If a woman is accused of fucking a white male of any age then she is the "victim" and the white male, regardless of age is the abuser.

>someone please prove that is fucken fake for the sake of sanity

Nope. Happens frequently in the US due to the bullshit about "What is in the best interests of the child" (referring to the baby born of the pedophile woman rather than the kid she abused).

A number of child sex abuse cases have been brought because the woman signed up for welfare for a newborn and when the Children and Family Services unit investigated, found that the mother was guilty of molesting a child.

This is why, if a pedo mom is caught before the abortion limit, the lawyer for the kid she was fucking will insist that they will press for heavier charges unless she has an abortion.

Fucking madness.

>Putin
>using homosex Stoner rifle of shame

When I get to court

>"Your honor I sexually identify as a woman"

>"Okay you're free to go"

>mfw

This