Trigger an American thread. I'll start

Trigger an American thread. I'll start.
>your healthcare is laughable. >Mine is free.
>Feels good.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2015_statistical_annex.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America is the worst of all the developed nations. They have the highest crime rate, the worst infrastructure, and the lowest life expectancy.

Donald Trump lost the popular vote.

Bump

Discuss your tax rates and dental hygiene OP

Having more money in the bank does you no good if you have to pay for more shit. And they put fluoride in the water here just like in your shitty country.

i don't think thats what he was getting at which proves your country sucks and i don't even have to know where you're from. don't drink fluoride man thats not good

>tax rates
2% of my tax goes the Medicare

>Dental hygiene
My teeth are fine.

You know what else is great? When I have kids I won't be scared sending them to school each morning :)

I don't have grenades thrown at me by peaceful immigrants.

If Trump is a joke, what does that make Bush jr?

Also 2 terms in office.

Yours isn't free. You people pay a lot in income tax for that healthcare.
inb4 triggered.
it isn't triggered to just explain something to you that you apparently don't understand.

Except we don't. We don't Amerifats understand this?

What you call football should ONLY ever be called handegg.

Football is already a thing, the most popular sport in the world. You can't just steal the word of the most popular sport in the world thinking it would make your shitty game the most popular game in the world. That's not how it works.

My country has yet to have a single terrorist attack. Speak for yourself, Amerifat.

It's in your water too. It's perfectly fine for you, and is good for your teeth.

The point was, having slightly lower taxes when you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to university and pay for health insurance (and still probably have significant out of pocket costs anyway) isn't a good thing. My taxes are higher, yes, but you'll spend more in a lifetime on shit my taxes get me for free than I pay in taxes.

The muh taxes and dental health buzzwords don't work.

To close but yet so far.

I love the effort you people make, at the end of the day facts are facts and the fact is we are statistically better. :D more b8 for tonight

Sorry, we are in the middle of dealing with a corrupt organization that is running our government.

Pro tip: think they will stop with America?
They will be coming for you next.
Laugh now, for later you will be crying when the same thing happens to you.

What country in the EU are you? The ones whos asses we kicked? Or the ones whos asses we saved.

>to close
I think you meant, 'so close'. That's alright, little buddy. It's not your fault your countries education system is laughable :)

Lol pic related

>statistically better
Statistically better in that America has more homicides than any other western nation?

Exactly. Our taxes are slightly higher, we don't give up like 70% of our pay like burgers think. Plus, we get mandatory paid vacation every year, not to mention all the money we save by not having to pay for healthcare costs or post-secondary education (plus all the money we save by not tipping everyone).

We have more wealth overall than your average americlap.

Neither :). Amerifats should really learn their geography. The world doesn't start with Amerishit and finish with Europe.

EU countries are laughable. Fuck off immigrant lovers

Neither have I. I've never even seen a gun or a grenade or anything in my life. Things are very, very safe here.

charts like these are fucking retarded

who the fuck do you think made that chart? norway.

When these idiots are targeting big daddy but cry when people are just walking through their countries faster than Lee in Georgia. I know people that fled Europe to avoid being deemed "racist" when their families are attacked. One of which moved to Philippines and in his own words feels safer there than in Sweden

you play yourselves the victims or superior but deny the facts that you guys as a "Union" are falling into a hole you cannot dig yourselves out of.
if you want to b8 goto POL if not piss of you dirty muslim

>free

>money comes from unicorn farts

Higher in aus but we get free healthcare - get sick? Go to the doctor/ED, get fixed, walk out, go home. Enjoy fags.

Unlike in murica: Go to ED, get $3000 bill, have to pay. Plus you also have to pay insurance.

We pay 2% of our income if we earn more than about $22k i think, less if you earn less.

We pay $4420 per capita in Aus for health care, in murica you pay $ 9451 per capita. How's that private system working out for you fags?

We have higher life expectancy too, so you can't say you have it better. Suck shit.

>mfw I'm not even European

America is laughable. Bunch of fat fucks who go into debt because they don't have healthcare and have to go to the hospital after their 6th heart attack or because they got shot. Enjoy your jingoistic nationalism, though.

Be honest, who posted this on Facebook? Your dad? Your uncle? Are they the same person?

there's no free lunch

Developed?
That's generous.
Developed nations have health care and something resembling a competent education system.

Top kek

>double nigger triggered.

How does it feel looking up from a 2nd world nation status? Economy controlled by Germans, products made by Chinese. It's like your whole society is just as obese as you are overly patriotic.

Try again americfag:
hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2015_statistical_annex.pdf

Daily reminder your so-called president is a Russian puppet.

Americans lost a war to a bunch of pie face farmers.

>so you can't say you have it better

Well, we live in the most powerful nation in history and you live on a mostly uninhabitable island.

>what are top 10 universities in world

newsflash, you are an immigrant idiot.
also, america is not an ethnostate so get a clue.

>America, land of the free
ayy lmao

>Prison island*

Niggers
Niggers
Niggers

No, but look at it this way: we pay a dollar a day and get free lunch every day. You only eat lunch maybe a few times a year, but each time, it costs you 1000.00. Who's better off?

Rising inequality is strongly linked to a nation's downfall. Enjoy your final days fighting niggers over scraps of human fat.

>most powerful nation in history
Not correct. America is not even the most powerful nation as of right now.
>uninhabitable land
A land that is consistently ranked the country with the highest standard of living?

Some of the worlds best cities are in aus in terms of livability - go look it up. Besides you're talking about the outback - coastal cities are beautiful here, and its a good climate, with good people, good everything basically. You've obviously never been here, and you're just a "MURICA FUCK YEAH" puppet.

Go learn about the world before becoming a keyboard warrior, faggot.

I'm American but this shit makes me laugh because it's all true.

Why do you have to remind? You would have said the same reminder if the other side won.

And "so-called president" makes no sense then. if it was "legitimate president" it would still be a russian puppet

the kids at sandy hook wanted books, but all they got was magazines

>China, Low wage chinks
>Australia, lost a war to birds
>India, Shitting streets
>Russia, Lost cold war
>Japan, Autism
>Korea, Pinhead dictator
>Vietnam, Communism
>All of Africa, Niggers
>Middle east, Arab goat fuckers
>Canada, Cuck leader
>Mexico, Drugs and crime
>South america, More drugs and crime

Rome was once the most powerful nation in history.

You mean rice?

>Not correct. America is not even the most powerful nation as of right now.

It is the most powerful now and in all of history by a fucking mile. Don't be retarded.

How would you feel knowing all your hard earned money goes to niggers and fatasses?

Romes a city retard

Who the fuck just puts a blank page in a report?
I was waiting there for it to load for like five seconds before I realized it was just blank

>statistically better

Losing in
>Science
>Education
>Healthcare

"Winning" in
>Homocide rates
>Incarceration rates
>Military spending

im not even american lol

>20tn in debt
>failing infrastructure
>gigantic wealth gap which is unable to be closed
>shitty healthcare - too expensive for most - lose your job, lose your healthcare - what happens when youre sick and have to quit?
>be careful, you'll get shot at random by some retard

There's that American education system.

Lrn2scroll ameritard

>America is not even the most powerful nation as of right now.
Nigga it can wipe out Europe+ middle eastern filth

Also, adding that your report puts USA 8th in the HDI too. Soooooooo....?

If you were trying to specifically point out something else, point it out. Otherwise, stop being a fag and shut the fuck up

>it is the most powerful now
Your election was literally just rigged by a bunch of Russian hackers. And on top of that, China's economy is greater than yours and they also have the bigger army

>most powerful nation in all of history
Britain says hi, as does Rome.

>Trigger an American

Have you taken a look at our country recently? There's nothing negative you could possibly say that we wouldn't agree with. Please just put us out of our misery already.

>if you have to pay for more shit
when govt pays for it with taxes, you have no choice in how your taxes spent, resulting in inefficient allocation of resources, bloated government, and a societal attitude that someone else is responsible for taking care of the people.

When its your own money that your spending, then you are going to do your darndest to spend it in a way that maximizes your utility.

I will have to concede that our medical care is troubling. Also, my mother uses Medicaid (govt sponsored health care) to stay in a nursing home.

Is that why Russia told you who your president should be? All your candidates were embarrassing to watch.

What are you doing up at 5 am?

stfu here's your comma faggot

Romes a city, retard.

We dominate you in every single measurable way. Our economy dwarfs yours, and yours depends on ours. Our culture is exported to you. You debate our politics, hence this thread. Our mere existence and overwhelming military might is why you live in peace.

>hurr durr I'm gonna copy paste a couple of bad things

Wow, never even heard of the Roman Empire. Go play with your guns.

MuriKKKans come to Mexico for their dentists.

>comma
>apostrophe
>Rome's
>Rome (is)

>Britain says hi, as does Rome.

So do you really think that the Brits or Rome at its height wielded more power than the US currently does? Don't be stupid. They were the top dogs in their day, but nothing compared to what the US is today.

>Is that why Russia told you who your president should be? All your candidates were embarrassing to watch.
Euroshits are slave to (((media))) propaganda

America sucks, that's why I'm saving up to move to Australia

How is America losing in science or education?

It has the most scientifc papers published and the best colleges. By wide margins.

And source to back that up? Britain and Rome were literally empires. Americas power is nothing in comparison to the power of those two at their peaks.

Sad little liberal scared of a president that wont affect your life at all. Good luck in australia, both places are filled with peoole you hate

You can go to the E.D. and just apply for charity. My dad had over 100k is hospital visits and shit (Massive heart attack, spent pretty much a whole yr in the hospital) didn't pay a penny. Last ten yrs, I been to the E.D. for multiple reasons, never paid a penny either, even though I could easily make the monthly payments.

Fearless Leader is a faggot. An overcompensating faggot. Putin's butt-boy.

Why would you want to move to a city where their own military can't even. Beat and army of birds.

>hurrrrr gonna drop in the name Rome even though I don't know shit about it.

The US dominates the planet right now. Rome dominated Europe, North Africa, and the middle east. There's no comparison at all.

>but they had cool buildings and uniforms and stuff, they were the best!!!11

>Your election was literally just rigged by a bunch of Russian hackers.
[citation needed]

But statistically, we make more money on average than Americans even after taxes, plus we work fewer hours and get several weeks of paid vacation each year, so yeah, we're paying more taxes that maybe are not always being used the way we'd like, but we still have more money overall on top of all the extra things we don't have to pay for.

So what's the advantage of doing things your way?

They could literally rape and murder everyone in a city and no-one would say a thing. When was the last time Murrica got to do that?

Looks like you won, the amerifats are sad

I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent; wasn't thrilled for a Hillary presidency either, I want to move for the weather, women, job opportunities, and healthcare

The only election rigging was between the DNC and Hillary against Bernie.

ITT: americans literally triggered acting like they're not

Emus are fucking scary, fam

Notice that it says "Relative Economic Mobility". I's hard to climb higher when you're already at the top. It's easy to climb up when you're starting in the basement.

And don't you fucking forget it you commie bastard.

USA! USA! USA! USA!