Dear God, why is this happening to mee?

Dear God, why is this happening to mee?

Maybe you need to change your diet

maybe you should stop eating dimes

How the fuck did you shit out a coin?

Shitza

Lol did you shit that quarter or put it there for size comparison?

You have an internal hemorrhoid probably. If it doesn't stop in a few days, the blood volume increases, or the blood starts coming out dark or clotty then go to a doctor.

Hemorrhoids.

your shit looks like a BBC my nigga

If the blood is bright red when it comes out it's mostly likely a ruptured hemorrhoid or you tore your sphincter. When blood comes from something more internal like ulcers it ends up coming out black and looking like coffee grounds. Hope that helps you diagnse, but by guess is a popped hemorrhoid. Not really a good thing, you should probably see a doctor because they can cause sepsis when they break. If you strain a lot when you shit that's the main cause, that and over wiping your butthole until it's too dry.

Again though, you're at the point where you need to see a doctor.

stop eating broken glass

the coin is for size, duh

>or else he would have used his penis but we need to see how big it is compared to something recognizable

Stop taking black cocks over 8 inches OP. I thought you learned your lesson last time

stop drinking alcohol

I need a source on that for science reasons.

I sometimes poop with blood like 3 times per month, happens when I push too hard, so just spread just legs as wide as you can before pooping and do it really slow, when I do that I dont bleed

You shouldn't be pushing it, just let it flow out my dude

OP do you shit once a week or what? That thing is massive

is that a coin in your shit

Too much anal

would still eat that

As someone who is actually shitting blood every couple of days and ignoring it because deep down i want to die anyways..........

This is clearly fake....