I started the Craigslist casual encounters thread earlier haha I got two different chicks who want to meet tonight...

I started the Craigslist casual encounters thread earlier haha I got two different chicks who want to meet tonight. Obviously a public location lol I'm deathly scared she's fatter in person, the first chick looks fuckable but if she's too fat I'm gonna bail. What does b/ think? Also quads, I go through with it no matter what, get plastered and fuck her and take pics. Pic related.

She looks pretty hot, tbh

What's with her right arm?

Bro her eyes scurry. Like glass

I think the idea of it being Craigslist is the reason why I'm so fucking hesitant lmao

Ikr why has she got a tattoo sleeve on. Whats she hiding under there? A penis?

You mean her left arm. What is wrong with it? Why does she seem like she has cerebral palsy?

Looks like she's wearing a sleeve to cover tattoos

Looks like a Fake Tat-sleeve

Herpes and warts or at worst AIDS

Ask if she does anal after you've stuck a few fingers in.

Yeah forgot about stage lefts and rights, thanks user

she looks like she has no neck
get her pregnant

Just fuck her. Don't be a bitch. Even if she's a fatty. Vag is vag. If your on Craigslist, chances are you couldn't do any better anyway.

She probably has a penis.

She looks like she was put together with spare parts

Bro I can do better lol my post in the morning was on Sup Forums was said I'm not desperate for pussy, I just wanted to try a Craigslist hook up once in my life. I'm in great shape and in a frat, I get pussy every Friday lol

Every time I stay at a hotel I try to make a post on craigslist but it always gets taken down? Is there a reason for this?

The fact that you've got to the effort to tell an anonymous person on the internet that you 'could get pussy whenever you want' obviously means you can't.
You can't do better, accept it and move on. Fuck the fat cunt. Fatties are usually good fucks because they appreciate the attention.

OP here, I have no idea why.

Honestly both girls are down to fuck and I'd didnt meet them off casual encounters. One was my post on personal m4w and the other was w4m. Best shot is avoiding the actual causal encounters page because it's all hookers and avoid bringing up sex until way later, say you're just trying to grab a drink.

Just thought about it, it might of gotten taken down if you put your phone number.

op bless us with this glorious story

w4m and m4w is part of casual encounters

Hahaha not everyone is like you

>Fuck the fat cunt. Fatties are usually good fucks because they appreciate the attention.

Plus I hear all that fat makes the pussy tighter

Fuck I meant the general personal m4w for relationships, not casual encounters. I got many responses but honestly this chick was the prettiest one and it's not saying much lol

Will do, we're going to a bar. I'm hoping this bitch doesn't run my pocket dry though, going to mention getting a bottle of wine and hopefully she offers at her place because i don't want to bring this bitch to my place, I have shit to do in the morning

I post on casual encounter M4W, I do mention them coming over to fuck then to leave afterwards so I guess that could be suspicious. I never leave a number though.

Yeah dude don't mention sex at all haha this is what I used. Changed it up here in there and I didn't post any pics. Once they messaged I replied with pics. I used three pics. 1)of me dressed fashionably 2) a shirtless pic hiking in the woods 3) pic of me on top of a mountain

Nice, I'll remember that. Thanks