Style rate thread

style rate thread

haven't seen one of these on a while

template

Mass shooter/10

thanks and dont come to school tommrow

drop the jacket, get some stylish but comfy shoes, drop all accessories except belt wallet phone earphones and you've got perfect, non-douche, non-degenerate style

normie i told you to leave
also end urself

ugh, le edgelord, le i need multi-tool even though i live in a city, le must have stupid flashy or giant watch
NECK.YOUR.SELF.

fake op
im the real op and i dont live in the city

Fair enough. Have you ever used the multi-tool, if yes for what?

yeah i build pc's and i have had to repair a drone at work. and done some work around the house with it as well. it got given to me for my 21st by my girlfriend so that's the main reason i have it.

I want to say its still stupid but you make a pretty good point. 9/10 then for non-urban style. -1 for shitty watch, other than that can't fault it i guess

i like the watch because its rugged and i also do army reserve and i sometimes have to go on camps and do training there so its good to have it otherwise i would just use my phone

bump

WHOOPS! Uploaded the wrong picture on accident, sorry guys! -OP

yeah very funny cunt

op here can anyone post a real style rate? come on guys this is the gayest style rate thread i have ever done its just me so far

I'll give you a pity bump

As will I, pic coming soon when I can be bothered to make it + if the thread survives

6/10 Lose the boots

What's the need to carry all that shit around?

Boots are pretty awful... as a HVAC tech, I rarely ever leave home without my leatherman, however I only use a leather case with a button cause those velcro ones are pieces of shit.... Also the jacket is just sketchy. I see where you're coming from so you get a generous 7/10, however you probably deserve closer to a 5.5/10