That's not Molly

Water supply of Washington DC. Quick.

two words

nipple
insersion

that looks like crack or THC concentrate

invite me over if youre from ohio

watch the Porygon episode of pokemon

nah looks like some champagne mdma rocks lol.

The fuck you talking about. That looks like molly.

sell one rock and make bank and keep the other to use

When taken by mouth, effects begin after 30–45 minutes and last 3–6 hours.[8][15] It is also sometimes snorted or smoked.[14] As of 2017, MDMA has no accepted medical uses.[5]
Adverse effects of MDMA use include addiction, memory problems, paranoia, difficulty sleeping, teeth grinding, blurred vision, sweating, and a rapid heartbeat. Use may also lead to depression and fatigue. Deaths have been reported due to increased body temperature and dehydration.[14] MDMA increases the release and slows the reuptake of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in parts of the brain. It has stimulant and psychedelic effects.[1][16] The initial increase is followed by a short-term decrease in the neurotransmitters.[14][15] MDMA belongs to the substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamine and substituted amphetamine classes of drugs.

now that you know reconsider

I would get a test kit, that doesn't look like molly

take it my man. Molly is by far the best drug, just be mindful and dont take it too often. can be bad for the brain. stay safe my dude and have fun

then you dont know what pure mdma looks liek lol

nigga have you ever seen molly... that shit is molly

>feed it to the homeless
>call cops
>receive reward
keck

hmmmm this is a tough one. Maybe just take it? Fucking retard. Get your pussy ass off of b/ Molly ain't shit

Lol thats methylone. Until you do a reagent test, thats fucking methylone.

thats not Molly OP its crystallized ginger until proven otherwise

Fucking post your location and share that shit my Lord I would pay out the fucking ass to get some Molly again did it twice before my guy said he couldn't get it no more :(
Been itching ever sense

wtf are you like 16??? It is so easy to find. Stop being a little bitch and ask around. Pussy.

>make bank
>gram(s)
Alright

kek

It's not.

Maybe in your area it's easy faggot doesn't mean it's like that all over the globe you fucking baby dick double chin neckbearded homo

Go back in time to 2007 so you look like less of a faggot? Or you could just sell it to the 8th graders who are still doing it. Jesus dude how fucking old/mature are you?

thats probably for the best if your "itching" for it thats called addiction my friend.

Just a warning I dropped MDMA last night and couldn't sleep at all. I feel tired as fuck today

HOOK ME UP.
Shit looks right.

That's because it had meth in it.
Everytime I do pure Molly I pass the fuck out.

Haha alright bro. idk how you got an out of shape vibe from me but I'll go with whatever image makes you feel better about yourself I'm in a very small town and I'm not a little pussy so I ask around to find drugs and it works. Because I'm not a little pussy ass bitch.

Test your shit mate. I dropped some nice pure MD rock last night and slept like a baby after 6 hrs

kys yourself

I can get meth weed heroin blow all sorts of pills it's not problem of me being a pussy not asking around it's a problem OF LACK OF MOLLY IN MY AREA YOU FUCKING TWAT

>yourself
>yourself

What sorts of pills?

Bars
Oxies
Perciset
Valium
Advil you know all the good stuff

Not the good stuff if it isn't molly you pussy

Why would anyone put random shit in their bodies made by some dumb fucking gangbanger?

>Pop them molly Start Sweatin

Find a cop. Light it up in a glass pipe while you tell him he is an ineffectual faggot

Believe it or not if you're not a little bitch you can get connections to professional chemists synthesising these substances in a proper and pure manner. You obviously haven't tried any good drugs

yes me'lord

Mmmmm thats not true at all oxies fuck you up pretty good and xanx is totally relaxing in small doses
Molly is more of a have fun with friends and jam out n shit
While the pills I prefer to take when I'm by myself and playing some vidya

>one rock orange
>Other yellow or some shit
A lil weird

lololol, they call that champagne molly.

That looks like a total of about 10 grams maybe more depending on the density of the crystal. You could pull 1000$ off of that pretty easy.

Wtf are you talking about? The dance and festival scene is popping right now and MDMA is at the top of the most wanted drugs for the music scene at least.

Believe you mean kidney stones.

6h2.xyz/trump_trjn_LYIN-MEXICO_kjlx_FAKE-NEWS_twitter