My girlfriend and I are going to a kink-friendly swingers club next weekend at her request...

My girlfriend and I are going to a kink-friendly swingers club next weekend at her request. This will be the first time for either of us to go to something public like this, so we're both unsure of what to expect. Neither of us are strangers to kink; she pegs me fairly often, we choke each other, bondage, all the usual shit.

What have been some of everyones first experiences at a swingers club been like?

if you are young couple i suggest you do not do it.
me and gf went to sex club we are at our 20s in shape and average looking. people there where above 40 and not in shape etc.. so we end up just drinking and having sex together. Non of us was interested in the people there. If you are like us use internet to find similar couples we had much more success there.

I'm 35, shes 32; so not the youngest but we are in shape. She's into the community and exhibitionist aspect, so I dunno how well finding another couple online would fulfill that.

I want to try this

I'm looking forward to the possibility of a threesome; but I'm not looking forward to the possibly awkward situation the whole club could be.

As said; it could be all old ugly fuckers who are also insanely creepy.

fetlife we found people there into all kinda kinks

Yah, thats how we found the swingers club actually

if she like that kinda stuff go then
you can easily find 4-5 guys there to run a train and fuck the shit out of her
if you go to dungeon room people there are usually older and a lot more kinky and into bondage spanking big insertions rape play and all kinda stuff if she is into it find a club that have dungeon room but be prepared because they will make her ass look like a baboon

well just go for it i mean you are not forced to do anything there if you dont want to
and people there ask for permission before touching you and stuff so you can always say no
you can just watch or have sex together if you dont like the other people there

No idea if shes into it honestly. I'm all for it, though I think if we play, it'll just be us with people watching

Dude what club I'm familiar with the SF Kink scene my and my partner sometimes swing too.

Not in SF, in Canada

This. Only old ugly people do swinging as that is all they have.

This guy is just looking for fresh meat.

You're gonna get jealous and fuck everything up. You think you'll be drowning in pussy but instead you'll see ugly dude #25 running a train on your GF and her liking it too! You'll want to forget about the experience but she definitely won't. Especially if any of those guys have a bigger cock than you.

Yeah, so how much "fresh meat" hunting goes on at these things anway?

Haha I know fully well I wont be getting much pussy if any. I know how many sub men there are in the scene; everyone hates us

All i know is guys are complete dogs when it comes to sex, so you have to be careful. When someone has made you as new to a scene, they can easily take advantage of you

Yeah but it's supposed to be no single men at this thing. Theres only like one whose single, and it's because he runs this particular party. I doubt thats gonna be much of a prob

> Theres only like one whose single, and it's because he runs this particular party.

Protip: he sets up this party so he can fuck all the women.

Ive not spent time on the fetish scene, but I have spent time on the gay scene. As I say, guys are dogs and they cant be trusted in sexual situations. Im just trying to give you a little warning before you learn the hard way

Eh, I'd agree if it was a normal swingers party, but this one is for a particular kink (wrestling). Not supposed to be any fucking happening afaik

I doubt he'll be scoring at this kind or party

if your gf/wife is younger they will be all over her and if she get into it and turn on the slut switch
they will run a train on her all night every hole possible people there are going crazy over some fresh meat and if you gf let herself go its gonna get ugly better prepare yourself

>Not supposed to be any fucking happening afaik

They have to say that on the ads so they don't get busted. There will be fucking happening when you get there.

Sounds more like fear mongering bro; peopel do this shit all the time without the world ending

Dont get cucked bro, youre better than that

you are wrong at swinger parties people are respectful they always ask if you want to play and if you say No no one will bother you but if his wife let loose everyone there will be cumming in her

>at her request

have fun with that

Not like I'm forbidden from playing with other women; if we find a couple Im sure I'll be able to foll around with the other dudes gf; its a swingers club afterall

if you wife dont go full slut its alright but im telling you if she go full slut you may not like it ive seen it happening in this parties its ugly

This. If you bring a girl to one of these things it can be pretty easy for them to just lock you out and gangbang your girl.

Next thing you know she's a regular to these events on days/nights your working or busy and then she leaves you for some fat 45 year old cunt who's good at hypnosis or has drugs/money

the other women there will most likely be old, fat, ugly or just shit. you and her need to decide on and set boundaries before you go. no different to if you 2 were having a threesome with a friend. you have to set boundaries.

Not credible.

She wont go full slut; I'm sure of it. We were on vacation recently, and had tons of opportunity to let loose on the resort (adults only, nudist friendly). Nothing happened.

Hahaha hypnosis? Dude, you spend too much time on here

i dont have a reaction gif folder. this gif made me make one. thanks.

Expect to eventually get divorced, because she finds someone better in bed than you, and you can't pull any pussy.

That's how it always goes, for you guys.

Yeah, we do have some boundries set up. We have to ask each other if we are allowed to play with someone for one.

Plus, if any of our ex's are there, they are 100^ off limits

The only place I ran into this attitude was in Los Angeles with a bunch of transplanted New York Jews. Everywhere else folks have been pretty cool about respecting everyone's boundaries.

Yeah sure thing. People only stick with one another because they are amazing in bed. You sound like a winner

Letting other guys fuck your women. I just don't understand this shit how can you be into that ? Man up maybe if you could please her right there would be no need for multiple fatt disgusting men to fuck the shit outta her. I hope you go there and when she goes insane and fucks everything it'll be all your fault and then your relationship will be destroyed

Sometimes people like shit that arab goat fucks like you don't. Imagine that

I know what youre saying. I cant begin to understand this cuck phenomenon. Id fuck her friends, but if another guy tries to touch her then he will be spitting his own teeth out when Im done with him.

Fucking beta faggots

This guy gets it

I just don't understand how all these pussy ass people can think like that .

Dud, you need to lighten up
Its just sex

This isn't a new thing, but somehow it's become socially acceptable now and it's fucking gross.

I love those cringe "we tried cucking and now I want to die" screencaps from here.

I get you're both pervs or whatever but if shes pegging you and now asking to fuck other dudes then you're much further down the ladder than you ever thought possible.

"I'm allowed to fuck other women too" yeah that's because she doesn't respect you, which is a position you forced on yourself by being a little beta faggot.

>Its just sex
bcus disease doesn't exist so it must be just sex.
parasites
pregnancy
im amazed evolution hasn't rooted you faggots out of existence yet tbqh fam.

We've been pegging for years now, its not like being weird in bed is new for us. What do you think will happen, she just fucks off with the first dude that pops up? Dudde, people fuck around all the time and stay togeather

What are you doing on Sup Forums again, Donald? Don't you have a country to bankrupt?

When did I say she was going to run off with someone?

Why would she do that when she gets to get trains ran on her whenever she wants because her boyfriend is a huge pussy. You're a fucking absolute loser, and she is fully aware of it.

You say you can fuck whatever girls you want, how many times have you slept with someone else?

At this point i doubt he has slept with his actual 'gf'

We've been monogamous; but I have been in open relationships with other girls before her

Give me a break, I already told you we have, and that we've done kinky shit all the tiem

mate, if youre taking this bait then youre not ready.

Dont get me wrong, you'll have a life experience, it might be great, but it will probably be shitty.

If youve got the balls to take a chance then take life by the horns and live a little

Enjoy watching dudes run a train on her while you sit in the corner and try to convince yourself how hot it is.

my wife and i frequent the swingers clubs and honestly if your worried about older couples entering there are clubs with a younger scene. our first club we went to we didnt really like so their was another one that was more popular and we found a younger couple within the first 5 mins of entering. my suggestion is to not give up if this club aint all that and just have fun. you and your partner will be super horney for each other fucking all weekend long after u leave the club anyways.

Right. You've been monogamous until now, when she asked if she could go fuck a bunch of other dudes. I don't know how long you've been dating, but if it's been awhile then she's just pushing to see what she can get away with. Which is apparently a fucking lot.

Here's how it's gonna go:
>"Sure honey fuck all the dudes you want just make sure we agree on it ok ;)"
>"you betcha puddems"
*15 old black dicks in her asshole later*
>"hey I said yes to jamaal but not to tyrone" >"but sweety they were in the clink together it was a groupon"

You spent so much time fixated on the fact that other people got to enjoy your woman that you forgot entirely about the fact that you could be fucking old fat women too. Now you're sad because you think you'll never satisfy her again (and you won't, if you ever even did).

Enjoy your new and exciting open relationship!

Personally I dont mind older, Ive been with older, but I dont think shes into it so much.

I figure this times gonna just be awks as fuck, and later times would be better anyway.

Honestly, itd just be ncie to meet more people intot he same shit