Okay, Sup Forumsros, honest opinions needed on the shitty high from inhalers. Jittery feeling...

Okay, Sup Forumsros, honest opinions needed on the shitty high from inhalers. Jittery feeling, heightened senses (from what I've discovered), with the downside of fatigue and anxiety. You Sup Forumsros are known for being blunt and brutal, give me the facts on this shit. Longterm downsides, studies done, etc. Everything I find on the matter is anti-drug shit for middle school students.

do real drugs or fuck off

Whats up fam?
You 2 waifu or wut

inhalers aren't all the same drug retard what does it say on the side

fag

It just increases your heart rate

That's the side

you are a retard, find weed, are you fucking twelve

If its anything like mine, its got ephedrine in it, normis get a increase heart rate and blood pumping.
Had a ginger say he was experiencing a adrealin high.

I now have mouth herpes cause I shared, which is nice.

rofl i have that shit how much u taking?

Nah, figured I'd experiment for my own educational purposes
Also no weed
Just curious

Hahahaha

nice work dude

I took 15 puffs earlier and stopped because my heart rate was speeding up too muchfor comfort

>ventolin
>holy fuck

This nigger actually thinks the headrush of taking a big lung of air that isn't as full of oxygen as usual = being high

Ventolin dialates your bronchial tubes (or whatever, i'm not a doctor. It opens up your lungs. Thats it)

oo try it with smokes dubs man

yea thats what i thought as well i take it for cat allergys lol ive taken hella at once and had no high at all

Asthma fag here. Its just albuterol. Side effects are an increased heart rate if ur a normy. No high and pointless to take since it just makes you jittery and uncomfortable.

Albuterol. a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist. Its semi-selective, so it binds more to smooth muscle where it relaxes the tight involuntary muscles in the airways so the caliber of your airways gets bigger and you can breathe. It also binds to other beta receptors, including those in skeletal muscle which gives you a jittery/shaky feeling and in your heart which speeds it up. It doesn't do anything to your brain.

Downside of using it all the time is that your asthma is caused by inflammation in your lungs, and if you don't treat the inflammation your asthma will always be a bit out of control and eventually you might have an attack that is bad enough that albuterol isn't enough and you'll die.

So, if you're using albuterol all the time, your inflammation is out of control and you should be using an inhaled steroid instead to fix your asthma rather than hittin' that albuterol all the time.

Also, whoever prescribed that should have explained this. They probably did, and you didn't listen, because you're a stupid middle schooler that was paying attention to their phone instead of the doctor that was trying to make your life better.

Fucker.

asthmafag here. take a couple of puffs 30 minutes before smoking weed. it gets that good ass tar all up in your shit

I have asthma. If you abuse all at once your heart may stop. One puff every so often probably won't kill you. Have fun with your shitty high.

Will cause enlarged heart and you will eventually die.