Stranger Things

will this be this generation's foremost television love story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just look at this

I hope to god it is.

They better not pull some kind of "independent telepathic qt who don't need no Mike" bullshit.

Why make a new thread for a comment you posted in the appropriate thread just a few mins ago?

I've seen this happen a lot, user. I put it down to rampant, unquenchable autism.

Is there a decent torrent around?

Doesn't matter, this is a Mike & El thread now.

>Duffer bros said they have a 30 page document detailing the Upside Down and it's monsters and how it works, they just didn't have time in season 1 because of Will
>Season 2 coming up and they said it's more of a sequel than another season

This is really shaping up to be Earthbound: the show

I hope not. Show is shit

I hope so, it is a great show with a great mystery. Just hope they don't fuck it up going forward.

This fampai, entirely this.

cast her Sup Forums

Grown up El after the timeskip and the show becomes One Piece.

Why does Winona Ryder always look like she doesn't have her shit together?

yes its the romeo and juliet of our time. its gone with the wind + titanic + the english patient + the notebook, in a sci fi setting

i just really hope that millie is wise about choosing her future roles. she is the breakout star of the year, and a super hot commodity right now, so im sure the offers are pouring in from everywhere. i will be sad if we start seeing her in shit like "spy kids 5" or "paranomral activity 7" . I think she should be selective.

>yes its the romeo and juliet of our time
she did kill herself

>Grown up group going around the world hunting eldritch creatures
Sold fampai, Duffer Bros pls

Im the guy who took this snapshot like 3 nights ago, and I also took the one of her crying in the closet. I have about 4 El's that are in circulation currently. is it pathetic that all i look forward to all day while im at work is going home and re-watching stranger things in slow motion and screenshotting cute El's to share with people? This is all I have in life, thats basically what things have come to. maybe i should kill myself?

>kill yourself

but s2 and more El user

Mike after transitioning.

>This is really shaping up to be Earthbound: the show

I hate Earthboundfags, but I would love this.

is this another meme show?

sounds gay

it's pretty popular, and we're on Sup Forums, so yes, it's a "meme show" by Sup Forums's standards

Does anyone have a webm of the scene where the boys react to El in her wig for the first time? Lucas's face when Mike says
>Pretty
cracks me up. Those kids do great acting in the background

No, it is noteworthy for its absence of memes.

But not really, though.

yes pls

so heart warming

I thought it was illegal to show gays on tv, or is this HBO?

left is a girl

>left is a girl

what did she mean by this?

I know how you're feeling, user. I'm a fellow El poster myself. But we have to stay strong in these dark times. I actually can't bring myself to fully rewatch the episodes because it hurts too much,

It seems like all the kids had to shill Brazil on twitter and shit for marketing ST.

>tfw you will never take her in and raise her like your daughter

kill me in my sleep senpai

what do you think'll happen to the group (and El) next season?

Please explain Sup Forums obsession with this show i loved it myself

This, Netflix hue fans are super aggressive. Sense8 and Orange is the New Black go through the same shit.

look at that hairline

this kid will go bald in his 20's

Geez. shes female and some people just have hairlines like that usually blacks maybe shes part black

I really enjoyed it. I liked the small-town feel, which is best for supernatural shit, i love the 80s synthpop, i liked the upside down scenes.

I don't know if there's enough to continue the first season's plot. I was hoping they would create a new story for the next season, but i don't mind if the continue the first season.

Ur typical degenerate elroboto poster signing in

Was this show from before Bran grew up?

Yep, I don't mind if they continue with the same characters. I've grown attached to them. We also haven't seen enough of Will and he seems like a good character.

Just get a family and raise your own sons instead of some tv character you autistic fucks.

>Will's phasing away to Silent Hill becomes uncontrollable, he's incapacitated and starts to hatch or some shit, so he's out for the whole season again
>No one knows what to do
>Based Hopper now half-working for the suits calls for help
>First episode ends with the group meeting El again
>Race against time to find a way to stop Will from becomming an Upside Down monster
>More Upside Down lore

That's all I got.

How dare u insult a fellow dwgenerate el poster

clearly what she means by this is that she loves brasil, and she loves brasil because of the amazing rio de janeiro, and she loves rio de janero because it has topless beaches where she can sunbathe in the nude.

Pretty sure boys can be topless on any beach.

Mediocre show desu

Only good thing Netflix has put out is house of cards

user, you gotta hold out for season 2. Mike promised to take El to the Snowball

>tfw you will never grow up in 1980s US
>tfw you will never have bike adventures with your gang of best friends
>tfw you will never meet a qt psychic girl who you fall in love with and grow up together into a blooming romance
>tfw you will never be American in one of the greatest time it was to be American
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
Where did it all go so wrong?

It happens everywhere, I don't know what it is with BRs needing to make it known they're BRs
>Brazil loves you!
>Are you ever coming to Brazil?
>What do you think of Brazil?
and more

There's definitely gonna be more upside-down lore. The Duffer bros claimed that they wrote a 30 page document about the upside-down.
that could just be marketing hype tho

The lights make no sense. How could Will communicate with his Mom if in Upside Down world there are no lights and no painted alphabet on wall?

honestly this show didn't not capture any 1980's magic, it's actually felt quite modern

i just started watching this show after hearing about it and i find it surprisingly good because most other netflix originals i watched in the past like lilyhammer were pretty mediocre. i can't dedicate like 10 hours to just an OK show. what else is not-shit and Sup Forums approved on netflix these days?

it's gonna end in noni keking eleven with mike

mah one thing is adult gays kissing and thats fine but forcing child actors to kiss is fucked up.

>no painted alphabet on wall?
don't talk out of your ass user, you don't ever see that wall in the Upside Down

Even if the lights didn't show up, Will could clearly know that they're up there from hearing Joyce and others talk about them. If the alphabet showed up on the wall then he would easily be able to deduce it as a communication system

Ok, so how does he blink once or twice?

He either goes towards it and stays in place for one, or goes back and forth for two
What's so hard to understand about that?

dunno maybe we will get some flashbacks

when joyce was in the upside down the lights blinked when she was the same place they were, that's all we know

I loved the show, just finished it. But the little details, in hindsight seem a bit silly. I would love to know more about the rules of Upside Down, that's all.

see:

The world of Upside Down was cool, a nightmarish version of what's real is a nice and creepy idea

The monster was shit, though, and why the fuck did it eat the deer but the humans get these weird worm things stuck up them? It's like fucking Alien for no reason

It ate Barbs too. Maybe it had a different idea for Will. Maybe he was too small and the thing was gonna use him for something else.

No it didn't, Barbs was lying there with a wacky worm coming out of her mouth

>why the fuck did it eat the deer but the humans get these weird worm things stuck up them?
It seems quite clear that the creature needs to eat, so it will kill animals but if it encounters a human it will use it as a reproductive host instead

I don't think they'd make Will fuck off for a whole nother season. Maybe he learns to control his phasewalking and helps find El?

so he's basically like a lame version of Alien? that's also kind of strange

also doesn't that mean there would be a whole bunch of them and they should fucking take away those damn corpses from the Upside Down

netflix love memes

mouthbreather

any webms of her saying 'mouthbreather'?

I don't remember any love for Sens8 here, I thought it was people just screaming about fags and trannies.

C U T E
U
T
E

>Boy looks like girl
>Girl looks like boy
Why is this allowed?

she has a private instagram account

>sad panda

i loved this show, but no.

It'd be really hot to fuck tranny-Mike if he looked like that. I wish I had the courage to masturbate to this tought.

>I wish I had the courage to masturbate to this tought.
t. millennials

You know the NSA can't read your mind, right?

Welcome, senpai.

>tfw you will never meet a qt psychic girl who you fall in love with and grow up together into a blooming romance

WTF I hate you stop it ;_;

It's not private, I was just looking on there

>Mike is nowhere to be found because he's busy filming IT remake

Dammit, Finn!

Anons friend?

meme this

I'm on it!

which one's the girl

>will this be this generation's foremost television love story?
>two boys

i don't understand

Barb

she looks like that thing from Splice

She was qt, even with her getup in the show.

Would you please stop comparing this show to Twin Peaks, please? K thx

I would fuck female Dren.

I-I'm not a boy!

why do they eyefuck each other so much?

Spamming multiple Stranger Things threads is how we turn the entire board against us,
fucking newfags
I've seen this b4
don't do it

why should I care if this board turns against 'us'?

What else do you expect when an entire season releases at once? Imageboards are more suited to weekly shows and threads.

Because ST threads will get banned/auto deleted fuckwit.
It's
Happenned
Before
Asshole