Why do people pay full price for a console that only has one game out?

why do people pay full price for a console that only has one game out?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/switch/vroom-in-the-night-sky
youtube.com/watch?v=_v_sZs4BREw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would anyone pay anything for a Nintendo console? Autism

Same reason people wait in lines for a release of a new phone or own more than 30 pairs of underwear, or have LEDs behind their computer. Because they're fags.

They pay in the hope of more games to come.

>one game out
wait what?!?

I paid full price because I skipped he Wii U and felt the switch was what the Wii U should have been. Also Breath of the Wild is a great launch title with new titles also coming out in the next month or so. Final thing is it is nintendo and that shit don't loose value quick until they drop the value.

Idea sold successfully.

If you're male it's Autism, if you're female it's inherent retardation

I still prefer the Wii.

The games that are going to come out look promising

pairs of underwear

Wtf why? This is smart if you are lazy at washing your clothes and definitely a good investment so you are either a comunist Fag or just poor.

Because some people actually make a good living. $300 is one day of work for me. Shit I'll just sell my vacation for it. Ain't nothing for the most people.

>Smart
>cbf washing clothes

Choose one user

For the same reason you are watching streams on that particular game that console you have..

Zelda is the only game

you should only need 7 pairs of underwear, user. you should be doing your laundry once a week.

Poor fat burger spotted

to be fair there is this too

metacritic.com/game/switch/vroom-in-the-night-sky

its the worst rated game of all time i think

How's your laundry basket smell user, be pretty fruity by week 3

I like that you just went from a zero to super fucking offended

Nintendo has pedigree so you know they will bring out all your old favourites over time.

The cost of the console really isnt all that much

>so you know they will bring out all your old favourites over time.
For the 5th time, somehow I got over them the first time

mmmm yes nintendo, make me pay for all my virtual console games again...for the 3rd time...

getting tired of this "retro re-releases are acceptable substitutes for actual games" meme.

Doesn't smell that bad if you consider m using a different cloth everyday not like you that probably uses the same Jean for a week or two.

How are your reading comprehension lessons going?

Why did people pay full price for consoles with no games out? the ps4 and xbone have been doing pretty ok for 5 years with like 4 games worth even looking at between them.

your taste=shit

Well yeah bro, I own 30 pairs of underwear that use it everyday, I can't use the same underwear for more Ethan two days ¿u just don't like it.

I'd get a Wii U before I ever got that piece of shit. But Nintendo has been dead since 2001, so I'd get nothing.

I mean, there's also Bomberman and the new Shovel Knight campaign. Hardly killer apps, but they're fun to play a couple levels at a time.

How many players is bomberman? Its a great party game. How many can play without buying a second controller?

The pair that comes with the console lets you have two players.

Keep hating faggots, this console was built around the idea of playing with other people and people that have jobs like me, can take it anywhere and have fun

These niggers got no friends so why would they buy a social console?

because they are autistic

yea, 700 CAD for 20-40 hours of a single player game. pretty fucking expensive, not to mention the device will not function as anything but the game system since its nintendo.

I wanted to make friends.

you see faggots, when you have a good job you have whats called "disposable income".

By the end of the year The Switch will be collecting dust with their Wiis and Wii Us.

>Peer pressure
That's always a good reason

When the fuck is virtual console stuff going live, fucking kiketendo

youtube.com/watch?v=_v_sZs4BREw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m9s