Could I kick this dude's ass if I had to? If he started shit? He is always talking shit on Facebook...

Could I kick this dude's ass if I had to? If he started shit? He is always talking shit on Facebook, posting like a badass. Used to try to bully me back in school.

Him: short hair (6'0" 180lbs.)
Me: long hair (5'9" 170lbs.)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/707297445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this has been doing on for like 3 months either have the baby or don't

height and weight isn't shit. As long as you you can connect some good punches you'll be right

How the fuck should we know?

I once witnessed a crazy little fucker with a serious napoleon complex beat the shit out of a dude over 6 feet, not just tall but huge.

Thanks man. I can land some good punches.

I think the idea is just to get impressions on which dude would win. Like yours.

You can do it kid rock

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Thanks

dude, you're Cyril from Oz, obviously you can kick ass, but at the end of the day, you're retarded

If you need to ask for such an opinion then you'll lose, you're going to second guess yourself during the fight and get knocked out.

Sup iggy pop

Yeah I'm just wondering about my friend. He seems confident in his fighting based on how he posts to Facebook. But I guess that could all be fake.

Agree on this

OP, I want a serious answer. I've seen this thread posted on here for at least a year. What the fuck could you possibly gain from this? What is the point of posting the same useless thread over and over again? It's not even really a meme thread, it's just fucking strange. Why are you doing this?

Just to get fresh opinions on me vs. my friend.

Wtf u look like a viking

Honestly I just wanna know who would win in a fight?

Thanks buddy

op winning a fight is easy just square up to him and first thing you do is knee him in the balls. From there you can stomp his face into the ground. A win is a win right? there are no rules in a street fight.

Not wanting to do kicks in the balls. Want a real fist fight.

well shit user if you wanted a real fist fight then why are you asking for advice on here? go watch some old kimbo slice vids on youtube.

Go to a mma gym within 2 months you'll have good enough technique with your jobs and Crosses that you should be able to win the stand up fight. And if it goes down to the ground you'll have a basic knowledge of Jiu Jitsu and will have a huge Avenger over him. If you want to be one hundred percent sure then just go to the MMA gym as a hobby from now on. Also if you're going to commit to it try going at least 6 hours a week minimum.

The Facebook warriors typically can't fight from my experience. But you never know.

I appreciate being old enough to kek at this.

True... I guess most Sup Forumstards would be intimidated in a physical confrontation. Especially with an alpha like that short haired guy.

This pasta is already getting stale, friend.

Well do you have any legit reason too? What he did to you years ago isn't justifiable, and he looks like the kinda cuck who would press charges.

I say give him a reason that isn't illegal to swing on you, and then whoop his ass if you think you're capable enough.

That's what I think I will do.

Just keep pressing him and fucking with him until he swings on me.

Worse than stale, it's growing mold.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/707297445

I ain't scared of him.

I've seen this thread like six times on multiple occasions. Don't fuckin' take this shit b8. He just wants attention.