This is the most depressing shit i've seen all year

This is the most depressing shit i've seen all year

It was a comedy.

'no'

Imagine seeing this every day
Russian here

Yeah, western propaganda is quite depressing.

You don't understand russian humour.

I mean i know Russia is FUCKHUGE but is there really that much fucking huge space of literally grey nothingness EVERYWHERE?

How do you survive that?

Russians are bad at cultivating soil due to their mongolic admixture.

Look at what the german colonists did in Transylvania or at the black sea - Shit was all steppe and wasteland (which is why they were invited to settle and colonize there in the first place) and within a few decades they turned these regions into urban centers.

We can deduct from these historical examples that, had the axis powers won WW2, the world would be white as fuck right now with many forests and we would also be colonizing space.

By not being a pussy American. You guys have that silly idea that life should always be fun and cheery. That just isn't possible and the constant search for happiness is just artificial.

Nah, the sense of space is obviously exaggerated for artistic purposes, besides it's some northern shithole where literally only miners and such live. Most people live in urban areas much like you are used to seeing

I meant the general feeling you get from the movie is very close to home for me

>Automatically assumes everyone else is american

wow lad

The morale of the story was : Russia is 100% corrupt. Even the little people, who try to fight against the powerful ones are morally corrupt piece of shit.

Someone recommend me a similar film to this please, or a few

Try sum depressing movie. Like enter the void.

we r poor pls send some money pls pls american take me away from here

Russia is literally across 11 timezones, it almost as big as South America and most of it is completly uninhabitable since it's so far from the sea and warm winds.

Watch his other movie, "The Return", it's even better. Although, if you have a bad relationship with your dad it'll probably fuck you up out of existance.

Of course that's the moral, the name of the movie is fucking Leviathan, a book from Hobbes that basically says that what you're stating.

Send me your sister as a bride. I will feed her burgers.

>transylvania
>at the black sea
>implying it's comparable to most of russia
kys nazi retard

That ain't really Hobbes main point. Plus, you can't really compare the two things. Hobbes was justifying Monarchy.

>Argentina almost like Italy
No wonders so many italians went there.