Are republicans really this retarded? I thought it was just a meme?

Are republicans really this retarded? I thought it was just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=6RjF1ziPuIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK

American Sniper is one of the most red pilled films ever made. You'd think it would be impossible to be exposed to the right wing truths of that project and still come out the other side a nu-male leftist.

American Sniper was a progressive movie to be honest

There was a black sidekick and a positive portrayal of a Arab U.S soldier. The audience was suppose to feel bad for the arab kid who was killed by the crazy islamic terrorist bad guy. Also you have to think about all the Arabic actors who were most likely paid decently just to act like terrorist retards on the set.

>>>/some other board/

the whole movie was about PTSD and shit, i thought it was nuts how libfags took it as a HOO RAH thing.

Have a (you)

>democunts trying to make a big deal out of nothing
This is how scared you faggots are.

>Also you have to think about all the Arabic actors who were most likely paid decently just to act like terrorist retards on the set.
This. I don't agree with the casting of enemy races of movies at all, even if the message of the movie makes those races look bad. You could just do the bad races with CGI so you can show the dark truths of arabs without actually supporting a single one.

Is this the best they've got?

The DNC completely melting down, with boos protests, scandal leaks, and drops in polls, and all the left can muster up is Bradley fucking Cooper?

Stay triggered, Nat.

>"tfw"
>the absolute state of modern journalism

>some people say something on the internet its x party is retarded

Americans are fucking stupid and your election are just pageants that take to fucking long

Just by saying you support democrat doesn't increase you IQ you all say the most ignorant shit

Rednecks are triggered. Next.

Republicans r dum

It's not that nuts if you consider how much people will interpret things to suit their worldview. Especially in politics and religions it's absolutely crazy how much people can interpret the same words and say radically different things

This. Mainstream media treat Americans like complete fucking morons and their reaction is acting like complete fucking morons.

>about PTSD

The PTSD part of the movie didn't even appear on screen.

The PTSD was smokescreen to show Americans blowing the fuck out of ragheads

>tfw they thought Bradley Cooper was truly the American Sniper

>A handful of people post something stupid on social media
>REPUBLICANS R HAVING A MELTDOWN!!!

he's a closetfag, so it's not surprising

>"tfw"

holy shit what fucking pure unadulterated trash is this "journalist" is

what a meltdown indeed

now post a facebook comment to add to it

This is just getting sadder by the day.

Every day, there are dozens of articles about how badly the Republican election is falling apart, while the democrats refuse to acknowledge things aren't ideal for them at the moment.

Try some nobility, instead of shit flinging

OMG LOLOL XD

They are trying everything they can to divert the fact that the DNC has been a completely unmitigated disaster.

came here to post this

ten years and the entire fucking article will read like a teenage girl's MSN messenger chatlog

>anime pic

Get a trip so I can filter you.

>image of people saying they don't like something
>another "WATCH AS GUY WHO DOESN'T LIKE THING PLACE A FIGURATIVE REVOLVER TO HIS HEAD AND FIGURATIVELY BLOWS HIS BRAINS OUT ALL OVER HIS TERRIFIED FAMILY" article on the internet gets made

>MSN messenger is gone

I want to go back.

the republican fuckwit defence force strong in this thread.

stick to reddit you utter mongoloids.

Thanks for helping Correct The Record, buddy.

>Americans
>capable of distinguishing between reality and fiction

The most fucked up thing about this? The fact that today's "journalism" means all websites do is basically retweet/rehash/repost things that other people are saying - I mean look at the actual article the OP image is taken from, it's 95% tweets from other people, no actual story at all.

CNN does this shit now too, so does every other news agency.

News isn't news anymore, it's just retweets.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>Single handedly won the Euro even though he was injured
>Defeated his nemsis Messi to win the Champions League

"I've made a huge mistake." --Irina Shayk

>going to a political national convention

Full retard tier.

>"Republicans are having a meltdown"
>handful of facebook post

MOMS GONNA FREAK!

>TFW
When did this become journalistic lingo

>some nobodies are getting offended on twitter
>this is newsworthy for some reason

DNC: celebs and niggers

It's funny cus if it had been democrats saying this about a dude who was a republican. Sup Forums would be losing it's shit.

wow Im now a #shillforhill

They've got to post something so they don't have to talk about how terrible the convention's been for the dems.

D- due, republicans, right guys?

>Letting a Russian spy into the DNC

No, because no one would bother reporting on it, because it's only a few people

>American Sniper is one of the most red pilled films ever made.

Why?
There was nothing red pilled about it.

It was pretty boring in fact...

>republicucks outside of Sup Forums

.com/r/The_Donald

I don't care if you're liberal or conservative. Keep this political shit where it belongs

>it's progressive/leftist to care about children being murdered

Well that explains a lot

Chris Kyle was a glory hound that made up a bunch of shit and the government allowed it because they needed a hero. Hes the embodiment of the worst thing about our military today. All that whoring out of the mystique of the Navy SEALs and that wal-mart patriotism. Go jack off to SS march videos newfag

fuck Ronaldo is like the perfect male.

Are you watching the same conventions I am?

I wish. Would have been a much more exciting movie

I can guarantee that no one gives a fuck about what that guy from The Hangover does.

Talk about a non-story.

>Are you watching the same conventions I am?

you mean the cringe fest of everyone desperatly shilling for Hillary, like Obama saying "shes literally the most qualified person in history!" as half the crowd boos to get revenge for sanders?

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

wow...really makes u think......looks like i'm taking the #HillPill now...

idk what you mean man the DNC was pretty horrible. I would not be feeling confident as a dem atm

Are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6RjF1ziPuIA

I was watching the opening ceremony, where there were more "Nos" than "Ayes", and the Marcia Fudge woman (the SECOND person who had to be replaced after the Wasserman-Schultz fiasco) when she just had to outright lie by saying people were agreeing with the DNC.

Then you have the Bernie protestors who were literally walled off from the convention, and the sheer incompetence from everyone around. It's been a shitshow like you would never believe.

I knew he was a leftist since he signed that gun control letter. Still, it's dumb since he should have learned something when all the democrats hated on the movie and him and had protests at colleges and shit.

>watch the DNC
>some little mexican kid comes out to sing the national anthem in spanish

jesus fucking christ. What the fuck are they doing?

appealing to their voter base

Hillary is the only presidential candidate in living memory to come out of her party's convention more hated than she was going into it.

I'd say that's not exactly a rousing success.

They are going full-blown retard.

There are more celebrities at the DNC than the Oscars. Maybe he showed up by mistake?

>Have Trayvon Martin's mother speak
>Thousands of protesters outside the venue
>Widespread discontent among Bernie supporters
>Cringy, out-of-touch bullshit like having Broadway stars sing "What the World Needs Now is Love"
>Hillary being booed until Bernie supporters were purged and stand-ins were hired on Craigslist to fill the venue
>Trump stole Bill Clinton's thunder by redirecting the conversation the next day back towards Hillary's e-mails
>Tim Kaine gave a terrible speech and came across as a deeply-closeted homosexual
>Hillary selling past the close by pandering so hard to women when she really needs to be capturing the white male vote who are seriously turned off by her constant "muh women" message
Just a few reasons off the top of my head.

They did fucking what?

link

the majority of democrat voters are mexicans, blacks, and women

>Then you have the Bernie protestors who were literally walled off from the convention

I think their logic was Bernie would catch all the spillover of people who didnt like Hillary, then they would just cuck him and force him to convince all his followers to support Hillary and reinforce it with "le hip celebrities XD!1"

But with the wikileaks showing that they did in fact screw him over, his supporters are going over to Jill Stein. And the DNC are ludites that dont realize the time of opinion setters and celebrity appeal is going away, along with the general publics trust of the media. And the famous people getting mad and basically just saying "SHUT UP AND VOTE FOR HILLARY YOU STUPID PEASANTS!" isnt helping either. Trump is a lot smarter at playing the game than people give him credit for.

Cu

>Right wingers are so stupid they can't tell the difference between movies and reality

holy shit you can't make this shit up

the lights getting turned off on the entire Bernie section of the stadium was the funniest thing I've seen all week

They've had multiple illegal immigrants up on stage. Nearly every other speech they have someone speaking in Spanish.

If this is considered a meltdown what the fuck would you call the democrat response to Trump over the past year?

my favorite part of Tim Kaine is how all the liberals hated him from the start because hes a fucking white male.

And still she's going to win without a sweat.

Fact: Tim Kaine was the DNC chairperson before Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Really makes ya think, don't it?

Well duh, the only reason Trump is even running is to ensure Hillary wins. The only minor obstable they had was Bernie and they sabotaged him pretty easily.

No she won't. People are fucking pissed at her. The (((media))) makes it seem otherwise.

DELET THSI

Hello

>The "Trump is controlled opposition meme"

That's only Bernie, shill.

the crowd was nothing but cheers during and after obama's speech. Im not even a democrat but after obama's speech i think Hillary is gonna beat trump

That's ISIS for you, if they don't kill anybody for a while it will sink again

Is this true? I mean Hillary is quite awful and literally any serious republican candidate would have won by a landslide, but this living meme has no chance at all

That's what the red pill is. It teaches you to pretend to be something you're not.

Fact: That bump is from BEFORE the DNC leaks.

It's gonna get worse.

Seriously this

Normal people shouldn't be allowed to post on Twitter. Public internet was a mistake.

Nah. I can't wait for the liberal shitstorm when Donald wins the fucking presidency. There will be shit flying everywhere and in everyone's mouths; everyone will smell like feces and rotten carnage. Haha :) I can't wait!

>the crowd was nothing but cheers during and after obama's speech.
Did you hear what they were cheering? They weren't cheering "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" They were cheering "Four more years! Four more years!" Nobody is excited about Hillary apart from collegiate dykes and withered old spinsters. Biden would have a better shot but his son died and that broke him.

You mean after the Bernie people were left protesting after the door miles away?

Don't forget the retards, the illegals, (((silverman))) and (((dunham)))

biden's speech actually made him look like he cared for once. almost got upset.

i'd take both biden and obama over hillary though.

Obama and Bill will win the election for Hillary. I bet she wins by 10% or more.

>Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Kaine did his acceptance speech in Spanish

This is true but the dems hate for trump, they will look past everything and vote for her. After the speech Obama and Biden gave endorsing her, idno man

Ill Bill is going to win her the election?

Maybe 10 years ago, but that man's a walking corpse. The media was completely distracted from his speech last night by Trump just saying a few words.

Obama only won in 2012 with 5 million votes. If that many decide to vote Green this election she's fucked