ITT: Femanons are retarded

ITT: Femanons are retarded

Am girl how do I satisfy my bf Sup Forums?
>inb4 tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

Omg why won't you just help me?

Femanons are what keep this thread at least semi interesting these days.

Given a lot of them are retarded, there are a few out there I've been happy to call Mommy for the duration of the thread.

Talk to him. Communicate. Ask him what he's into, go for it and don't be shy about it.

because you're not a girl till you prove it and if you want special female privilege we need proof

Here's a great example for newfags/femanons

You're also going to need to provide some details.

Tits or GTFO is very explanatory
Prove your needed for attention and or simply get the fuck out of the:
1. Conversation
2. Thread
3. Sup Forums
4. Image boards in general

They've made Sup Forums and other boards with a term of femanons that makes us look retarded for giving someone attention for simply calling them a femanon (which means nothing) but that they're getting rid of their anonymity right as they've just said "fem."

That's a very good point, but you can say the same for any other group of people that choose to semi-identify themselves for the purpose of conversation. There are all types of anons, females are just one of them.

>There are all types of anons, females are just one of them.
No, there technically not even one type of user, because user has no gender, no race, no sexuality, etc.
It is everything and nothing at once. You can't describe something you don't even know. BTW, if you do, then why call them anonymous at all?

femanon bullshit. You'd know the rules and follow. Stop being a whiny cunt and pop them baby bags out.

You mean milk jugs, you nub

no that does not work like that, she needs to make a request then you can ask

fuck him

>Newfag detected
Am I guessing you don't know Sup Forums is or even tits or GTFO even means?

Male anons are far better.

>Tits
All the same. Fucking nigger

baby bags or milk jugs? What's better cuck?

Fuck You and your problems. Seems like you're the damn problem. I'd find it hard to stay satisfied with a needy and whiny bitch like you around too.
So again, TITS or GETFO

Doesn't really matter what you call them ass for brains. They're all still tits. Maybe you can't stomach calling 'em baby bags but I don't give a fuck when Tit's are tits all the same.

Fair enough, nigger lover.

you can't call me a newfag when you don't know how it even works faggot, what i said is right

Um, I have the right. Because you don't have the fucking basic rundown on memes and how we deal with things. We make fun of people like you that don't know shit and go to Sup Forums running your month like you've been here for years.

You're the most the stupidest person I've ever met with no observational skills to understand how we look at people and look at subjects.

Fuck off, you normie little teenager. You remind me of the nigger that thought if people that didn't understand background searching pictures was "newfag."
KYS

i have been here for 6 years you fucking faggot, i doubt you were here for more then a month and you must be underaged too for you to lash out against someone who tell you you are wrong because it "hurts your feewing"

It's only worth mentioning if whatever else you're saying has something to do with it. Not worth mentioning if you're expecting special treatment just because of it. Most likely if a girl is doing the latter on Sup Forums then shes an uggo because an average/pretty girl gets more than enough attention irl.

>mfw newfag vs newfag

its scientifically proven that women have less iq than men, they are physically weaker, and are more emotional than men (which is a disadvantage)

why doesn't my boyfriend love me

because you are a burden--he earns for you, he protects you--for what?

for mediocore sex

we are gonna need more details then that

Well, I'll admit. I've been on and off Sup Forums to infinitechan for the last 3-4/5 years even after gamergates 4chans exodus.

So salty Jesus man

Yeah, but they have pussies, and gay sex is just... not great... (trust me)
And so women are tolerated. Yay!

imagine knowing this little about relationships

It's called /r9k/

With such little detail I can already tell you don't talk much so there's your first problem.
You want help? then OPEN THE FUCK UP!!

What's so bad about gay sex? I'm curious since I've never had sex with a female or male.

listen white knights, she asked for it, she got it!

if she wants to defend herself, she will.

you defending her, doesn't increase your chances of getting her pussy.

I'm not defending her.
Jesus, fuck that shit, I'd rather fuck an ant hill then screw a girl that gets advice for Sup Forums