Im alone in my birthday, the alcohol is my only friend. Please, sad memes o feelings

Im alone in my birthday, the alcohol is my only friend. Please, sad memes o feelings.
Igual feel alone and depressinvg

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday memeboi, happy birthday.

happy birthday man

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday.

I've been there man, make a life for yourself, find the way out, it is the only way.

have a nice photo

Wisdom for the birthday boy:

>Every day is a new chance to start over.
>Misery begets misery; optimism begets joy.
>Birthday is reason enough to be happy.

Happy birthday OP!

Thanks everybody, really

Adequate birth anniversary chum!

Happy bday sorry you are a lone m8 :/

Happy birthday, m8

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro

me in a couple weeks. Happy birthday man. Cool tattoos

Happy birthday man, take it easy hope all goes well

Happy birthday m8!

This guy wishes you a happy birthday user, cheers

:-/

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday OP, make the changes to improve your life. Try using psychedelics and pondering your own life. Start out really small tho with doses and work your way up. Last weekend my friend went crazy off a pretty small amount of acid for his first ever trip. Had to call the cops on him cause he kept tryna fuck me and another friend and when we physically restrained him he went crazy and threw up and pissed all over himself and us. Not a great experience, you'll wanna avoid something like thst. Very small psychedelic doses. They do help you reevaluate yourself and your life. Do them with the goal of thinking about and discovering what's holding you back, and what you can do to create a better life for yourself. Good luck fam!

Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Hey user!

Happy birthday, wish I could be there holding your hand and telling you how much I love you.

You are awesome!

Bump more pics of cake op?

lol. I don't tell any of my friends it's my birthday. Havn't for 9 years. They always forget. I don't care either. I hate the surprise shit, and cakes and what not. It's just another day on this earth. They always find out or remember couple weeks later and we go out "drinking for my birthday".

Anyways happy birthday you Mexican looking faggot

No wonder your alone you ugly cuck when was the last time u got laid nigga?

Jolly birth date!

I'm srsly trying to think of a good roast but all I can think of is that your teen emo phase lasted too long

you pathetic fuck

100% agree this fucking emo phase gone wrong needs to get a fucking girl friend and grow the fuck up

Birthday Trips!

A couple years back i asked mods to let me celebrate my 18th bday with Sup Forums

I started a thread with all info about my bday 30mins before midnight.

People started gathering and waiting with me.

>Mods

I got banned for a day.

Succ

Anyway, merry christmas

happy birthday dude

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to user, I wish you all the best