Would you fuck a horse for $500?

Would you fuck a horse for $500?

I mean 500 bucks is a lot but I guess I can afford it

If someone would pay me to fuck a horse, sure.

LOL

I'd fuck one for $0.

I only have $300, though.

i mean sure

Do I get to stretch myself first?

this

it's probably a good deal

/thread

I fuck my neighbors horse for free so yea I guess so

sauce for original?

Is the horse a mare or a stallion?

How often do you fuck the horse?

Maybe

google it

reverse image search comes back with nothing

I'd fuck a horse for free, stupid

sorry I can't afford $500 right now

moar

Already did it for free

story tiem?

How much for eating one out?

Mare. Sometimes two or three times a week.

green text?

i would let a horse fuck me for $50

Does your neighbor know?

Does she like it?

The fact that so many anons are willing doesn't surprise me

I'd fuck a horse for free

Come one user give us the succ details

I used to fuck my family's horse that we kept at the family farm. I would take a chair to the horse stable when I would stay up there by myself. I fucked it a lot. When I would get blue balled by girls I would go up there and fuck and cum in the horse. Then they sold them cause no one rode them. It was crazy though I would walk down there late at late and the horse would turn around sometimes like it knew why I was there. Sometimes I would have to chase her around and warm her up.

Yeah sure
>find horse
>stick weiner inside
>make big cummies
>leave

Nah I'm shit at writing and there isn't much to tell.
Family has 10 horses so I have some fun when I go visit.

But in playing ps3 right now

No my neighbor doesnt know. I don't think she would like it if she did.

Refer to my first reply.

You can give us some details, user. Mares or stallions? Does anybody else know? Do the horses get off on it?

fpbs

By "she" I meant the horse.

Do you eat her out, or just fuck her, or...? Ever tried using your hand/arm?

Quality post

I feel a horse would just kinda sit there with no input, I'd also feel massively disappointing when she's used to 13 inches.

Plus horses are so prone to infection.

>fuck horse and shoot load into horse pussy
>later find out she's pregnant
>call vet
>pregnancy progressing normally
>ultrasound reveals odd creature

what do Sup Forums?

kill horse or conduct science?

8 mares, 2 geldings. I only fuck the mares and none of my family knows. I have gotten some of them off before usually by fisting, I can get up to the elbow in the bigger ones.

I'd fuck a bee hive on fire just for the sweet release of death, son. Who the fuck are you talking to?

Am I getting paid? Or do I have to pay?

Report to the CIA immediately, it's obvious you have some kind of super sperm. We need you for research, this could be the next step in human evolution.

I know what you meant. I was being a sarcastic fuck. I'm a horse fucker, but I'm not retarded.

It's a lot like what said. I basically use horse poon as a go to backup for when my GF isn't putting out enough. My neighbors are an older couple and I've known em for years. Started when they were out of town one week and had me going over to feed their livestock. Me and my GF were arguing about some shit or another and I'd been hard up for some pussy for a few days. When I fed their mare, she had her tail lifted a little and I caught a glimpse of that horse pussy. I thought what the hell why not give it a shot. I started by rubbing her hind quarters and just slowly worked my hand under her tail. She kind of stopped eating and snorted for a second just she didn't really resist. Long story short, ten minutes later, I had poured her some more food to keep her busy and still, and had by dick burried in her cunt. Not gonna lie. Horse pussy is almost better than human pussy.

I wouldn't fuck a horse for $200,000,000.

Do you get naked when you're fucking them, or just, like, pull your pants down?

Do you use one of those long rubber gloves on your arm or just go bare?

If you're fucking one horse, can any of the other horses see you? Do the ones watching like it, or not care?

You have fine tastes sir!

you're creating centaurs dude

HAHAHAHA
FUCK

Sure they're used to 13inches, but only for ten seconds at a time. Anyone who's fucked a horse will tell you mares get really REALLY into it one they realise you're not just going to cum as soon as you stick it in and then be done. It doesn't take much to get a mare to where she'll follow you around and WANT you to fuck her.

Mare fucking thread?

>I'm a horse fucker, but I'm not retarded.

Good to know! :D

> Horse pussy is almost better than human pussy.

So at this point... have you had sex more times with a horse than a human, or no?

I just pull my pants down, usually too cold for being naked.
Always go bare arm because I don't give fucks.
The other horses will come over and sniff the one I'm fucking, usually the geldings sniffing at her pussy.

>being this dumb

Do you have a favorite out of the 8 mares, or do you spread the love around?

Ever think about giving one of the geldings a handy, or would that be gay?

why thanks user

they must hate stallions. "three thrusts and you're done? what about MY NEEDS, Mr Ed?"

Holy fucking hell, my sides...

Yeah I know to be honest. The first time I fucked the mare it wasn't bad. I expected the pussy to be really loose but it really wasn't. I nutted quick sometimes. But sometimes I had a hard time because the horse would sway back and forth sometimes and I would pop out. I guess because it was feeling good to her. One time I brought a chair that was a little to short and I was struggling to stay up there but that was the best nut I had with it. I was struggling to stay up on my tip toes. I remember my calves were so sore the next day. So I made sure I brought the same chair every time. I wouldn't say the horse was better pussy but it differently was good. But it was better then some girls I've fucked. The first couple of girls I fucked I would compare them to the horse and the horse was better feeling the same of them haha

wait am i the one paying or getting payed?

Nah. Number of times my penis has penetrated human flesh still vastly out numbers the times I've had horsemeat. I'm almost 30yo and I only recently started horse fucking, like in the last two years. I have some catching up to do.

Wanna know a secret? I used to fuck my sister too. I'm just all kinds of fucked up, aren't I?

Who knows. When it's all you get, maybe you just get used to it? Its odd though. You'd think horse pussy wouldn't be good because they take big horse dicks.. but it's really not so. Muscles, man. They do amazing shit. A mare can clench that pussy down so much it feels like you're getting a blowjob. Horse cunt blow jobs.

I spread the love but I do have a favorite for actually fucking it's a pony named Patty, perfect height to stand and fuck. As for the geldings they don't really react much to being touched and they are kind of nasty cause lots of smegma.

cut their balls off then fuck the females in front of them, that's harsh

a mare can take something the size of your forearm. do you think she even noticed something the size of a small pickled cucumber? "Why is the apple-feeding thing bumping up against my ass?"

>I have some catching up to do.

You think you'll ever get to the point where you *just* fuck horses? Or do you like humans enough to keep fucking them, too?

> I'm just all kinds of fucked up, aren't I?

Personally, I'm more OK with the idea of fucking a horse, than I am with the idea of fucking my relatives, but that's my own hang-up. You do you.

there have been any number of threads about "do mares experience orgasm?" but no answers from professional horse-breeders or veterinarians. of course, any number of confirmations from pretend horsefuckers.

betting you can't find a woman's clitoris either

pfft, give me a difficult one.

I've fisted a mare until I believe she came, it was a slightly yellow discharge way thicker than urine.

Underage horse sex. I would expect nothing less from an user. :D

I've heard the smegma can be nasty, but never seen it up close. I have fantasies of fooling around with a stallion but I don't know if I'll ever act on them.

would fuck for free

Word. What color is the horse you bone? My neighbors has a white mare. I'd prefer a red horse cause I like redheads lol but what can you do? True about the swaying. Sometimes I wish she would just be still and let me hit it. She's not trying to get away, she just.. moves. But man. Nothing like holding it in as far as you can when you nut and feeling that horse poon suck your dick dry.

I've had several times where I nutted and just kept on going til I nutted again, and I hardly ever do that with my GF.

I'll never go horse only. Human poon is good too. There's also no real emotion involved with horse fuckery either.

Well, can't prove I'm not pretending. But I can tell you that yes, they most certainly do.

No when I was fucking her the horse would sway back and forth. I could feel the pussy tighting up and tensing up and it would get really wet. It knew I was fucking it. I would hold the tail and fuck her hard sometimes. It felt amazing after be blue balled by girls and pushing against it felt really good man. I really fucked it when I was 16 to about 18 and a couple of times after that not much because that's when I was having a lot of girls around.

I fuck my mares all the time for free.

>I get pussy
>I also get $500
What a stupid question

Well if you want to do it. I felt that way to when I was 16.and horny as hell all the time so I gave in and fucked the family horse after I got blue balled really bad on a date.

>There's also no real emotion involved with horse fuckery either.

If your neighbors got a stallion, and he started fucking "your" mare, would you be mad?

Nigga I'd do it tonight if someone offered it to me for free

It looks like a nigger pussy, not even for a thousand would you have a deal.

But remember that while a horse is a female, its body looks exactly the same as a male horse. It would still make you a fag.

They had one. Hurt his leg, got the bullet. They've said they're not getting another one, but even if they did, I wouldn't be mad.

Hell, I'd tie him off and make him watch me fuck her. I'd fuck a stallion.

thats little too expensive
i think i'd not pay over 50€ even to ful a human girl

> Hell, I'd tie him off and make him watch me fuck her.

So it sounds like there's at least a little emotion going on here.

>I'd fuck a stallion.

Just make sure you stretch a *lot* first!

I almost would go out now and do it, but it's cold and wet.
Can I just stay inside and fuck my dig instead?

I'm meant 'cuck'. Lol. I'm a horse fucker, but at least I'm not a faggot.

Oh yes I would

>fuck my dig
I don't see why not...

Horse puss thread?

mares love the monkey dick, stallions can't compete

kekd

Conversely, I'm a faggot, but I'm not a horse fucker... yet! :D

Thanks for answering questions and shit, anyway.