Useful images like these. I will dump like three more

Useful images like these. I will dump like three more

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/MrJhTH
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/horrific-tales-of-potatoes-that-caused-mass-sickness-and-even-death-3162870/
scoobysworkshop.com/fitness-tools/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate the parts that simply say "don't do it" with no explanation for what it is.

shamelss self bump

bump for interest

It'll probably explode or some shit who knows

Still annoys me every time I see this image

sounds like some hippie bullshit user

ver cool

Doubt I'd ever use it. Hoping for something useful in everyday life

this is really bad for the soil

why is it bad for the soil?

it sucks all the nutrients out of your soil

Useful

can't you replace it with new soil?

If you're mixing up your soil with new stuff each year before starting your garden you should be good though right?

How? Not saying you're wrong but do you have and sources?

>break it in your palms
Instant hand death

People are really into this fuckin soil

I'm trying to start eating healthier and spending less on food. I'm going to start a garden soon.

good luck with that user, interestingly enough potatoes and milk have almost all of the necessary nutrients for humans, that's what the irish lived off of

anyone got something on weight loss? a menu of a sort to lose like.. 80lbs/40kg in 3-4 months?
(i am currently 150kg/around 300lbs and 21 y.o)

100 pounds of potatoes in 4 square feet sounds like a great thing. I could fill my backyard with potatoes. Thousands of pounds of potatoes. The ride would never end.

If anyone has something for building computers that'd be appreciated. Been buying them all my life and want to make something decent for relatively cheap

Enough potatoes in such a small space would cause fermentation and lead to death.
solanine poisoning bitches

>follow plan correctly
>grow thousands of potatoes over the course of several months
>sell them to hipster "farmers markets"
>???
>profit

pcpartpicker.com/list/MrJhTH

I think most people would harvest the potatoes before it got to that point.

could be especially good for me living in LA, how many hipsters would buy "urban potatoes"

thanks m8

>Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
a one tb on amazon is cheaper btw

Go to pc part picker and look around. It's not that hard to build a good pc, but you should wait for some holidays to get good deals on components.

Anyone worth their salt is going to tell you that goal is unrealistic, at least if you want to keep the weight off permanently. From what I remember, 2 lbs/week is a bit on the higher side, maybe it's more for someone really overweight.

The pressure and exposed elements would trigger rot quicker, potatoes in the middle will be "ripe" sooner than those near edges, and without destroying the root network and wasting many potatoes on the outside edges there is no way to seperate the ones that are ready from those needing more time as a part of the root network. You are either going to waste resources, nutrients and time or create a cloud of poison that will cause your property to become a hazmat situation.

Christmas is obvious, but are there any other obscure days or holidays with about as cheap prices?

Exactly. Fresh, organic, grown with dog's shit and dead birds. Hipsters will love it.

a good tip from what i've leard from coaches is to not eat junk food and just eat cooked meals with low fat, fruits & vegs, water and (sadly this is the truth) some exercises.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/horrific-tales-of-potatoes-that-caused-mass-sickness-and-even-death-3162870/

LMAO OP enjoy your potato holocaust

just say also the fertilizer is made organically and mixed with egg shells and banana peels and you'll be reeling in the dough

scoobysworkshop.com/fitness-tools/

use the free tools, especially the calories/meal calculator will tell you what to eat and specifically account for macro nutrients based on what your goals are by giving food choices in different preperation styles for you to eat and will notify you if some food you pick can be made a different way or if a better food of the same nutrietn profile can be substituted so you can stay within the range that you need. and itll tell you a chart on expected weight loss

Apart from chrismas there's black friday, father's day, stuff like that. It's good to regularly check for good deals on items you're interested in, but you'll usually find more interesting prices on a larger number of products either on black friday or christmas.

Surprised no one has checked these QUINTS.

Bitch my potatoes won't be green, they will be delicious and will only cause minor pain and convulsions.

I'm sure I have some useful images

I actually saw a new report I think about a year ago where it was a farm designed to be vertical and save space and from the looks of it, it actually worked, they had about 5m of solid strawberry bushes just loaded with fruit

What good did it do them? They're all just a bunch of drunken cucks.

Go to youtube. In a hour you can easily learn how to pick out parts and build it. Plus getting to watch the video can really help out, the person doing the video, usually will give lil tips and shit.

Sent nudes

Check em

35% vs 75%
Which means the poor have gotten richer too, just not as great a percentage increase.
It's not rich keep getting richer and poor keep getting poorer.

There is a guy on doomsday peppers that did that. He had a small as fuck backyard, so he built up. Killer garden

try them out
find out for yourself

I remember my dad doing that shit when I was a kid, we lived in a city. He used old tires though and stacked them accordingly.

My thoughts as well.

Yup, I'd totally do it if I actually gardened but it's nice to know that it's possible!

What the fuck is "washing up liquid?"

I messed this up and put my entire C drive in this image.

anyone got that tutorial for crystals? I want to make them for a school project but i forgot to save it :(:(

probably britbongese for dish soap

...or you could just buy a chafer burner. They're pretty cheap.

In other words this is time consuming and retarded.

This is teaculture. Nothing more. Every effects comes from you own head when you think that something what you drink makes you feel better. Its like lumen medicine.

cum

Are you fucking retarded? Have you never cleaned up after yourself?

anyone else remember when we used to have these threads every day

No your mom has always swallowed

Does this work in Aus or is it specifically for the US?

At least they could afford alcohol then.

holy fuck I kek'd

stop drinking your sugars

would you rather be gay or autistic

Autistic.

W-what is it, .gov user?

>Implying everyone here isn't already autistic

And that's how user McAnon died in his own shit, have a nice day.

on mobile. Wot is it? Im lazy

it is how to make a liberator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)

>Every effects comes from you own head
Alcohol? Caffeine?

"washing up liquid" can mean anything from hand soap to dish soap to laundry detergent to bathroom cleaner to window spray.

Literally go fuck yourself, idiot.

seriously tho
he could take precautions
and in the process, feel like a chemist

I assume he's only referring to the tea. The difference is toxic psychoactive drugs vs common flowers and kitchen spices.

Plants suck nutrients out of the soil, whoda thunk

its common farming knowledge tbh, rotating crops and shit m8

because all the potatoes died

>remember them potates

Most plants don't naturally take everything from the soil. Over farming ruins it. This is what caused the dust bowl.

rolling for a 404d thread