/brit/

So user we heard you like /brit/, is this true? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
youtube.com/watch?v=td36neZ1VtE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3216183/Cricket-invented-French-80-years-played-England-historians-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

/balt/

ree

how could you not be self absorbed if you're that good looking?

you can get literally anything you want out of life

Hila

Bane?

CUT
MY
LIFE
INTO
PIECES

no i hate generals
what boards do you browse m'ladies?

want to impregnate Juno and force her to keep the baby desu

>lecture started 12 minutes ago
>asda delivery still hasnt arrived

3dpd get out

"I have to go, bye!"

cannae wait to get into the office and start wagecucking

AndromaJUST

whats happening in south africa lads? I'm seeing an increasing number of posters from there saying something bad is about to happen

i've seen all the halloween and friday the 13th films but never the texas chainsaw massacre films

Interviewer: How much milk do these cows give?

Farmer: Which one? The Black one or the brown one?

Interviewer: Brown one.

Farmer: A couple of litres per day.

Interviewer: And the black one?

Farmer: A couple of litres per day.

Interviewer(naturally a bit flummoxed): I see. What do you give them to eat?

Farmer: Which one? Black or brown?

Interviewer: Black.

Farmer: It eats grass.

Interviewer: And the other one?

Farmer: Grass.

Interviewer(now annoyed) : Why do you keep asking which one when the answers are the same?!

Farmer: Because the black one’s mine.

Interviewer: Oh, and the brown one?

Farmer: It’s also mine

starting to think having a part time job may be the true redpill

Hannibal lector is a better husbando than any of those. He's classy and he'd treat you right

Jacob "kill the boer" Zuma is being a fat cunt as per telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/

If they released a remastered version of the original trilogy on the PS4 I'd buy it. I literally wanked over the alien strip club haha

going to pirate it anyway

what

did a little titter

white genocide

nonce

Alright lads teach me how to flirt

I'm very bad at this kind of thing

/brits/ OUT

maybe andromeda 2 will be good

mass effect 1 was shit compared to the second one remember

Hannibal Lectar is a stuck up southern gaybo whose claim to fame in prison is biting a nurse's nose off
I mean I guess that would be alright if you weren't a health worker

i like michael myers the most, it's like he's not even human and is just a physical manifestation of pure evil

ayy bby I can smell yer puss from here

pls explain

Pulled a sickie at work, feel like a right rebel

yeah but Wayne's World was pretty funny tbf

Mass Effect 1 was brilliant wtf you on about?

*braaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppp*
O-oh, sorry a-user

*hypnotises you into swallowing your own tongue*

i heard aurora illinois is a ghetto these days

>asda
fuck off poortherner

BOG
STANDARD
MIDDLE
CLASS
LASS

For me, it's empire, the best eating apple

really wish a nude version of that existed

wish i had a job desu

Remember Scotland was promised more powers in 2014?

Did that ever happen or what

only post in this thread

lower middle class at best.

its just absurdist humour la, not much to explain

yeah but the second one was objectively better

Would that you only could get past your parents' firewall, Freddy

so when are these new fappening pics being released? i want to see holly willoughby's

same

might do a mike nolan and just start wearing a high vis shirt and do cashies for the rest of my life

and back to the bog she goes

Not by much they just make it more casual and shooterish ME3 was easily the worst, I remember that you had to do online to get something in the single player game which really pissed me off at the time.

slags

BARRET
HOUSING
ESTATE

>the """"""""""""conservative"""""""""""" party

has that show really penetrated into the australian cultural consciousness

7AM - 11AM: Early morning /brit/. Slow moving, but good quality posting. Mostly normies on their way to work, but they're not teenagers or students so the posting isn't high on gimmickry. Somewhat reminiscent of a metropolitan cafe in the early morning, with working men sharing their plans for the day.

11AM - 3PM: Prime time daytime /brit/, full of sophisticated banter and tasteful slags. Discussions include politics, philosophy, music, art, religion, and disecting the normie lifestyle with rapier wit and insight. JFs minimal, but are generally respectful and good contributors.

3PM - 6PM: Normies gradually return, yanks start to wake up, thread quality undergoes a slow but definite decline. Some of the shitter gimmicks start to make their appearance.

6PM - 2AM: The normies, students and teenagers have returned and are gagging to post their gimmicks. Thread becomes unintelligable, full of gfs, social drug taking, 'going out' and university. JFs and tripfags run wild, taking (You)s at will.

2AM - 5AM: Bizarro JF-/brit/, more Aussies and Yanks than Brits. Aussies do their best to keep the banter going but they soon get closed down by the fatties and their shit gimmicks. Some /brit/ NEETs stay on until the very end but it's very hard to get any good britposting going. Posting is a lot slower than other times of the day.

5AM - 7AM: Unexplored territory, have never experienced this slot first hand but I know that the threads often die during this period.

is this actually a tranny or have i been rused?

dont care about that coalburning literal who

you need to leave your house more

definition of shant

reckon my best shot at having a fufilling sex life is breaking into the milf sector

Who is your favourite Irish boxer?

Hello motherland,

I'm here to tell you that Keira Knightley is your best woman.

chebs gf

i usually avoid /brit/ when the school kids and first year college students start saying its a normie general
stupid cunts haven't even realised they're already gone beyond normiedom and can never return

Check out the autism at the start of this

youtube.com/watch?v=td36neZ1VtE

'ish women age in dog years

Hollys has already been leaked. Someone on Sup Forums posted a few webms of her in the Harly Quinn outfit flashing her tits.

Morning lads
Feeling a bit poorly, going to eat some French toast in a bit and read. What your plans?

nothing

ummmmm wrong sweetie x

More?

>gf
I fear you misapprehend the nature of the tinder.com application environment

my compliments to your buxom bosom m'lady

>6PM - 2AM: The normies, students and teenagers have returned and are gagging to post their gimmicks. Thread becomes unintelligable, full of gfs, social drug taking, 'going out' and university. JFs and tripfags run wild, taking (You)s at will.
this is definitely the worst /brit/

>5AM - 7AM: Unexplored territory, have never experienced this slot first hand but I know that the threads often die during this period.
it's usually pretty comfy

>'ish
what

hmm where can i find these?

Why are you showing me a boy?

cuckservatives

REUNITE IRELAND DESTROY ""great""britanistan
(not capitalized because I lack respect for your shithole)

the best is from 1 am onwards

>11AM - 3PM: Prime time daytime /brit/, full of sophisticated banter and tasteful slags. Discussions include politics, philosophy, music, art, religion, and disecting the normie lifestyle with rapier wit and insight. JFs minimal, but are generally respectful and good contributors.
shall be contaminating this time period with myself

not been on during 5AM - 7AM in a whle but back when i was a NEET this was depression/thailad hours

absolute rotter

Stop posting this little goblin woman

nah I 'm straight
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3216183/Cricket-invented-French-80-years-played-England-historians-say.html

I saw it during the Emma Watson leak days ago. See if /gif/ has a fappening thread.

The conservatives have to try to build a black voter base, lad.

*smacks your arse*
behave yourself young man

cannot bring myself to find chinks attractive

little runty alien goblins

My chebs gf

*teleports in the sky over London and drops some bombs*
Heh.. nothing personell. Untermensch.