THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Cringe Edition:

> Jai Courtney took magic mushrooms and burned himself to prepare for ‘Suicide Squad’

"In the September issue of Empire magazine, Jai Courtney revealed that he took magic mushrooms and put out lit cigarettes on his own arm during a Skype chat with director David Ayer.

“That night I happened to eat some mushrooms,” the Boomerang actor explained, “and I did self-inflict some burns.”

Courtney also got a personal haircut from Ayer.

“I turned up to discuss my look, expecting we’d have a long discussion and slowly he refine it,” says Courtney, “David [Ayer] just walked right in, picked up some clippers and started shearing chunks of hair off my head, Eventually he said, ‘You look like bad news.’ Then he left.”

Joel Kinnaman also went through some intense preparation. He told Empire that David Ayer made him watch classified military videos that showed some “horrific sh*t”.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who plays Killer Croc, listened to tapes of Japanese cannibal Issei Sagawa while having his prosthetic make up applied."

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2016/07/28/jai-courtney-drugs-burns-suicide-squad/
uk.movies.yahoo.com/jai-courtney-took-magic-mushrooms-and-self-harmed-094733974.html
eonline.com/videos/248014/viola-davis-didn-t-get-any-crazy-gifts-from-jared-leto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot Links

batman-news.com/2016/07/28/jai-courtney-drugs-burns-suicide-squad/

uk.movies.yahoo.com/jai-courtney-took-magic-mushrooms-and-self-harmed-094733974.html

Are method actors autistic?

You know all these stories are a fake right? It's all just PR hogswash to get you to see the movie.

Daily reminder that "method acting" is a sign of a bad actor.

If you can't jump into a role at the snap of your fingers then you are a bad actor.

Mother is going to go absolutely bonkers when she hears of this.

doesn't matter. if it works it works

Some of the best actors in the world are method actors.

>took magic mushrooms

THE MADMAN

>Suicide Squad
>PG-13
>Edgiest movie of the year

Yeah, but this is fucking Jay Courtnei we're talking about. The blandest guy to ever be pushed as an action star. Guy makes Sam Worthington look like Harrison Ford.

He might be nuttier than the Joker....

>Eventually he said, ‘You look like bad news.’

Just shut up, you know shit about acting.

Ayer loves this shit.

If you do a goob job anyway, whatever dude. Just don't fucking kill yourself like some method actors do sometimes.

You statement wasn't Jay Courtnei is a shitty actor. If it was I would agree with you.

>Harrison ford is a good actor

Why are normies so cute when they try to be edgy?

No way! No one can be that much of a madman!

The cape movie for the hot topic generation.

How can the movie industry function knowing that these actors are running rampant in the industry?
It should be a state of TOTAL HYSTERIA!!!

reminder that method actors are annoying douchebags

>what kinna cut u want Jai?

Lying about burning yourself with cigarettes is about as cringeworthy as actually burning yourself with cigarettes.

>Thor 2 star Anthony Hopkins says...

He's a charismatic actor and does manage to be believable, which is fairly uncommon for an action star.

He's certainly a better and more charismatic actor, even at his age, than either Jai Courtney or Sam Worthington.

He didn't imply he was good, learn to read dude.

Speaking of edgyness, Jared did something new:

>“The Joker is incredibly comfortable with acts of violence,” says Leto. “I was watching real violence, consuming that. There’s a lot you can learn from seeing it. Not every act of violence is committed with frenzy, either. I remember learning that. People can be calm. They’ve made their choice and go and do something, and it’s not in a frenzy.” His eyes have gone cold. “It’s methodical and sometimes even hypnotic and deliberate.”And with what was apparently no prompting, Leto finished up his interview saying “If the Joker did this interview, he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”

> Joel Kinnaman also went through some intense preparation. He told Empire that David Ayer made him watch classified military videos that showed some “horrific sh*t”.

> Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who plays Killer Croc, listened to tapes of Japanese cannibal Issei Sagawa while having his prosthetic make up applied."

Haahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

eonline.com/videos/248014/viola-davis-didn-t-get-any-crazy-gifts-from-jared-leto

Sure, but that doesn't mean a method actor is never a good actor.
They approach it in an annoying and stupid way, but it's the end result that counts.

Makes me think of Maggie Q. Who is the female version of Jackie Chan basically and how we pretty much don't give a shit.

>hey did you read any comics featuring the character you play
>Nah I wouldn't want that to affect my performance.

Why can't they try acting?

because they arent good at it unless they convince themselves that they actually are their role

Anthony Hopkins has been playing Anthony Hopkins in every movie released in the past 25 years, though. He's demented.

Leto can go suck a dick tbqh

>muh DDL

Childhood is idolizing Joker.

Adulthood is realizing that Boomerang makes more sense.

I recall some kind of internet chat where he flat out said he was gay "as a goose" in his words.
If that ended up being confirmed it's pretty obvious he'd enjoy it.

Normies doing basic bitch shit so they're """edgy"""

DDL is the best actor ever. He's method. He wouldn't break character.

like who

it's literally only DDL who does this shit to this extent

Method actors are typically excellent. What these faggots are doing is not method acting.

To be fair, he kinda does, in the comics at least. He's a much more relatable character than the Joker.

One had to play a pop culture super villain. The other is just some character.

"Method acting" does not mean "pretend you're the character even off set", even though people think it means that

is she method acting harambe

I didn't realize it took a ton of effort to get into the character of "civil servant who has a desk job".

I'm a fucking amazing method actor then.

Nah Viola Davis actually finished kindergarten.

>David [Ayer] just walked right in, picked up some clippers and started shearing chunks of hair off my head
so he had his shit fucked up

Shia started this whole method acting in Ayer films by removing his front teeth in Fury.

MOMS

GONNA

>an actor is bad because of how he goes about delivering a performance, regardless of the quality of that performance, which is the entire point

You and people like you are dumb as shit.

Why did Sup Forums never complained about Affleck method acting during BvS?The guy literally cheated and divorced his wife to live a bachelor life like Bruce Wayne.

>“I turned up to discuss my look, expecting we’d have a long discussion and slowly he refine it,” says Courtney, “David [Ayer] just walked right in, picked up some clippers and started shearing chunks of hair off my head, Eventually he said, ‘You look like bad news.’ Then he left.”
KEK

>classified military videos that showed some “horrific sh*t”.

Then they're not classified.

POOP

Fake. They use the term actors for both sexes.

fuck off mazouzposter

>“If the Joker did this interview, he’d definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That’s if he liked you.”
>Joker has never castrated anyone in the comics
Woah, Jared knows the Joker even better than the original writers? Fuck, he really is going full method

>PG13

It's so edgy one of the characters is named Slipknot.

Didn't you hear? He IS the Joker.

>DDL
>Robert De Niro (before the meme years)
>Jack Nicholson
>Gene Hackman
>Gary Oldman
>Al Pacino
>Paul Newman
>Christian Bale
You're wrong.

>female actors dont go on crazy with dedication and will lose or gain as much weight as required or mutilate their own bodies
>because sexism wont let them!
Right

>turn a guy into an crispy husk
>PG-13

Why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

OHhhh ahhhh hOOHHhhhhhg OHHHHHHH th-th-the MADMAN OHHHHHHHHHH THE MAADMAN OFF THE RAILS

He was a skeleton in disguise. The fire just revealed his identity

Not that guy but

De Niro, Pacino and Nicholson all play the same guy in every movie.

Yeah, just continuing to act like your same asshole self you always are isn't "method acting".

Viggo Mortensen.

is that the best way to make quips?

Damn, Bale is short!

Method acting is the sign of a bad actor

>B-b-but the performance was good!

What performance? Where is the acting when the person becomes the character?

Did the cast really all get "SWAD" tattoos or was that all a publicity stunt?

>What performance?

The one on the fucking screen you idiot. Say I got someone to watch a performance by a non-method actor like Laurence Olivier, and then watch a performance by Daniel Day Lewis, without telling them how they approached the role. They would see two very good performances, and they'd be right to see them.
How you do something doesn't matter if the end result is effective. That isn't an opinion. It's been proven for centuries.

This is like saying Georges Seurat was a bad artist because he used pointillism instead of brush strokes.

They shouldnt, its stupid.

>>"In the September issue of Empire magazine, Jai Courtney revealed that he took magic mushrooms
So when's he going to jail?

Fucking this. And meme actors such as Leto only perpetuate that retarded myth. Stanislavski is probably rolling in his grave hearing about that twink "going method"

But it surely is less painful.

A good example for this is De Niro in Taxi Driver. He did not pretend to be a cap driver but took the job just to be able to relate to one. It's about being informed how your character might react to certain things, not this retarded shit about becoming a psycho.

Are there any new clips out? I need more memes.

Yeah, exactly. Leto going and talking to transsexuals for Dallas Buyers Club falls within method acting. Sending other actors dead rats and used condoms in the mail for Suicide Squad is fucking retarded.

Tell me again why he's so highly rated outside of his unbelievable old man murderer role.

Not for me.

>being informed how your character might react to certain things
+ drawing and approximating from your own experiences and emotions

>David [Ayer] just walked right in, picked up some clippers and started shearing chunks of hair off my head, Eventually he said, ‘You look like bad news.’ Then he left.

Charlize Thermon as Eileen Warnos. Argument invalid.

Kek

Comic books are objectively shit, though

Well the argument is invalid because it just is.
Its founded upon nothing.
Theron has nothing to do with it.
Though she is the only woman to do so in recent years.

holy fuck!

>He told Empire that David Ayer made him watch classified military videos that showed some “horrific sh*t”.

Where is David Ayer getting classified military videos?

I think you're right, method actors are boring autists. They are all people who are nothing without playing pretend.

How can their moms cope with all this loony tunes behavior?