I miss fucking my hot neighbor while her cuck boyfriend watched and jacked off then he'd suck my cum out of her holes...

I miss fucking my hot neighbor while her cuck boyfriend watched and jacked off then he'd suck my cum out of her holes when I was done.

nice fantasy

Actually happened. Over and over

Moar!

Name??

more pics then?
y not just get him to suck cum straight from the source?

is this in az

Vid?

I have a video he recorded through my window when she came over and gave me a blowjob but that's it. They have tons of videos of us though.

KY

Face pic

Got anymore pictures?

He did one time but she was super turned off by it. They shared my cock for a few minutes

damn, i thought girls generally get turned on by male/male action

Obvious lie, this is a picture of a married woman. Nice try nig

What ethnicity is she?

I have some of her face but they aren't as good as the ones without

They were engaged for a few years but never married

Face plx

▲▲

post them !!!!!!

She got fake tits by selling pics and videos on myfreeimplants . Com. I really should have bought them all but I was too broke at the time. Wish that site could be hacked or something.

Full body?

Yeah playing with couples like that is fun. I only had the opportunity once but I enjoyed it. I even pulled out of her once and nutted on her tittys and her fiancee licked my cum off her tits. He always wanted to suck my dick but I never let him. I didn't mind him watching and dping her with me. But I wasn't cool with him playing with my cock.

THIS IS A CUCK THREAD DONE RIGHT

Please continue

It all started soon after I moved in and I got a letter in the mail that for for the address next door. I walked over there and she was outside tanning in a bikini. I was thinking, "holy fuck this is my new neighbor, I'll have to spy on her from my side window and jerk off"
So I'm talking to her and her then boyfriend comes home. He's covered in tats and is really a really funny dude. I exchanged numbers with him as a gesture for if he ever needed anything or vice versa.

Several months later I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep then I get a text from an unsaved random number. It was something like.
"Could you hear us outside?"
I replied no
Then they said, "oh good we were running around outside drunk and naked"
Then I asked who it was and she told me her name. Immediately I'm peering out of every window hoping to see her naked ass running around acting silly. But nothing, the texts stop.

Keep going?

More pics