Times Ramsay was wrong

Times Ramsay was wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lnP4ApEOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=7t6m0k_Ki9g
youtube.com/watch?v=MpTodVRR73E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that crust lmao. trying to build a fukn tire out of dough or something?
>hardly cooked cheese, lmao, trying to kill me with raw cheese?

What episode/season is it from? Also, is it kitchen nightmares or hotel hell?

Thank you senpai

kitchen nightmares s7 episode 2 Pantaleone's

>tfw it was suppose to be a thin crust

I legit gagged when I saw that pizza.

Who the fuck would eat that?

takes like 5 seconds to google that info. don't be so lazy

>thick crust is just 2 loafs of bread with half-melted cheese block on top

Never.

Bring him back.

>raw cheese

>and for a single person
>and 'best pizza evar'
>next shot shows puddles of grease

>Marco Pierre White will never indirectly threaten you with murder over correcting his vocabulary

youtube.com/watch?v=9lnP4ApEOiU

I'm starting to be convinced this show is just an elaborate plot to make everyone hate italians.

Every other episode is with a clueless, lazy italian-american idiot running his restaurant into the ground.

Looks good to me. 10/10 would eat half after getting home from the bar. If you want a $25 crostini there's plenty of places that do hipster garbage as well.

Also as I recall, the owner ran his pizza place next door to his bistro, Ramsey was there to save the bistro but the pizza place was doing pretty well.

Italian is probably the quintessential foreign food in America so makes sense most fuckups are there. Plus supposedly the best and hardest to get into restaurant in the world is a 12 table Italian place in New York so the bar is as high as it gets

I notice the problem in most of these places stems from aging owners who grew up in a time where "spicy" meant a little extra ketchup on your meatloaf.

which ramsay shows are worth watching?

all of them. He doesn't half ass anything

every single one dude.

thanks, is Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares a good start?

whats the name of that place in nyc?

Did he really think that looked gross?
I'd eat the shit out of it.

Let me in the know. What exactly did he hate about this pizza? Did he seriously really say the cheese was raw?

It's not bad, but bear in mind most of the restaurants he saves end up going back to shit within a few months. The entire series is a lesson in leading a horse to water.

Reo's
You literally cannot get a table unless a) you're the mayor of NYC or a huge athlete or something or b) you don't have a hand-me-down invitation that your grandpa got in 1950

*Rao's

I'm in the mood for an episode of kitchen nightmares.

which ones are goat?

Amy's baking company is the best

If that's the one I'm thinking about that was the gift that kept on giving. That facebook war she started was solid gold.

It's a 1-3 split of open to closed restaurants, that's not too bad. Especially considering the huge amounts of debt most places on the show have.

Also Ramsay's YT channel is super comfy:
youtube.com/watch?v=7t6m0k_Ki9g
youtube.com/watch?v=MpTodVRR73E

1-2 split
33%

fuck me

back to le reddits

There is a general thread up in the catalog right now about Game of Thrones. Stop being a faggot.

Ramsays not wrong though.

It's not about whether you would be willing to eat it or not, it's not free. It's about whether you would pay your money for it or not. Remember, when a person orders a thin crust, that's what they receive, why would anyone wanting a thin crust pay for that, the opposite of what they ordered, when they can pay for an actual one somewhere else? Why would anyone waste their hard earned money by paying for something they don't want? If I order a kung pao chicken and they give me a ginger beef I'm not going to pay for it because that's not what I ordered, and the business owner should know that. Whether I'd be willing to eat it or not is irrelevant.

If you ordered a deep dish pizza and they serve you pic related, are you going to pay for it? Doesn't matter if it's edible or not. Ramsays not wrong, you are.

Put it that way it really isn't exactly horrible. Still goes to show just how many of these restaurants' problems don't strictly stem from preparation. Some of those owners are just horrible fucking people, batshit crazy, or both. No chef can fix that.

That would depend entirely on what I was given. If I ordered thin crust and got something that looked that delicious, I'd laugh and take it instead.

Of course this would be a very rare scenario, though. I'd only change my order or go somewhere else if the end result is less than what I expected. A more direct example of what I'm talking about would also be ordering a medium drink and getting a large instead.

If someone wants a giant pizza , then they order a giant pizza. If someone orders a thin crust, it's for a reason. Some tiny woman trying to watch her weight probably doesn't want her pizza on top of a giant loaf of bread, or a giant soda. People order what they want.

Nonetheless, the buisiness owner is in the wrong, and Ramsay is in the right. You can't refute that fact.

It 'aint go' 'za but it's a good 'za if you ask me.

Sure, I get you. Ramsay shouldn't have been bashing the pizza itself, though, since it was good for what it was. The problem was that it wasn't what was ordered. He was probably playing it up for the camera though. He tends to be more pissy in American shows.

so yummy

>The problem was that it wasn't what was ordered
It is what was ordered though, if you watch the episode you will see that the pizza WAS the "thin" crust according to the staff and the chef. So no, it's not a good for what it was, not a good thin crust.

Did they show what the thick crust looked like? Genuinely curious.

I believe they did bring it up, but didn't show one.

Damned shame. Would've made for some hilarious stills.

Lets not forget the dough in the crust was partly raw because it was so stupidly thick it couldn't cook properly. If the crust was raw in the 'thin' crust then I dread to think what the 'thick' crust must have been like.

>since it was good for what it was.
if it was good people would still be in that restaurant eating it. Or saying store brought microwave pizza is better than that scyhlok

I ate a pizza like that today. It was so fucking disgusting. I hate myself for not throwing it in le trash.

i'd eat it, looks like average pizza

>"This is your fucking thin crust." *pulls the crust apart and sticks his nose inside it* "this is the paperthin shite that my nose can start a fucking family in? Are you mental?"
>the owner grins and sends a knowing hand to his employee
>the employee leaves for a second and comes back with a pizza encased in what can only be described as a volcano of crust, noticeably taller than the employee's head
>the crust slides off Ramsay's now greasy nose as his mouth hangs open in disbelief

>What exactly did he hate about this pizza?

IT'S
FUCKING
RAW

What gross ass pizza places do you faggots go to?

The dough or the cheese? People are saying the cheese and that makes no fucking sense.

Cheese can be raw on a pizza but in this case the dough

big crusts make a pizza look really big, when really theres only a few mouthfuls of actual pizza per slice

also, im no expert but isn't cheese meant to be cooked on a pizza?

>Cheese can be raw on a pizza

Sure, maybe if it's not melted.

The dough was undercooked and the fucking puddles of grease speak for themselves

It's supposed to be melted. Shitloads of pizza have gooey cheese, especially if we're talking mozzarella. That wouldn't be a problem on a pizza at all.

La Galleria 33 is the funniest. Pure comedy kino.

>Watching Return to ABC
>Thinking it's going to be Ramsay coming back to try and save them
>It's an hour of filler with Buzzfeed giving a crash course on memes, Gordon narrarating the ABC episode, and two minutes of footage of an interview

the waitress was getting my dick hard kino

Oceana is pretty good.

I want you to fucking die for making this shit thread over and over again.
The pizza is shit and so are you.

>now you've challenged me
>let me tell you something, be very careful
>i will deal with you in my own time
>"deal with me in what way?"
>you'll see

>ywn get mentored by a disgruntled old Marco Pierre White who lost everything in his life due to his personality and now wants to create the absolutest madman this planet has ever seen as revenge
Why live?

You're kidding. Glad I stopped following the show and never knew about it.

Looks to me like he was right. That is one poverty tier pizza