Why don't we just make a third bathroom? The trans bathroom! Everyone wins, am I right?!?

Why don't we just make a third bathroom? The trans bathroom! Everyone wins, am I right?!?

there are 2 genders.

Until someone's fat mom gets arrested for not using it because cops can't tell what the fuck it is. I would laugh

fag

Yes I agree but not everyone does

do you think it makes sense to add a 3rd bathroom to every god damn gas station?

Why not just have a unisex bathroom?

Not really. Because most of them don't see themselves as trans, they see themselves as women. Society letting them use the women's bathroom is their affirmation that they really are a woman now. If you put them in some other bathroom, they will be "other than", neither male nor female.

hey, I've got an idea. How about we all just act like adults and use the bathroom that best matches our physical genitalia.

Gender isn't a choice

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Just don't have bathrooms. They will eventually stop being entitled to different treatment, and I can't imagine these people buying a house and it not have the bathroom they specifically need.

Yes, let's have (by all appearances) women go to the men's room en men go to the women's room based on genitalia which ought to go wholly unseen...

because we don't make bathrooms for retarded people now do we?

stale pasta

Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.

user plumber checking in. The third bath option is good for me bad for all of you. It would be extremely expensive to add a bathroom in most public spaces. Trans people want to blend in even though most of them look like "it's".

more stale pasta? is this all you have?

I identify as a gray wolf. Where is my bathroom?

in the woods you furry fuck

clinical vampirism is a real medical condition i'm going to need a bathroom

2 genders. not 3.

when they flush the toilet a chemical agent should spray their groin

No because there is only two genders!

Why should those things get their own bathroom?

Because men just want to piss. And if a woman blocks a toilet for 5 mins, like they always do, men will piss outdoors.

then make more stalls/urinals

Shut the fuck up, I hate your fucking guts. I hate you, your "clever" "observations", as well as your stupid fucking autistic face. I hate you and everyone else involved in this thread, I hope your miserable life full of "epic" moments on an internet imageboard ends painfully slow. I pray to God every night that there will be another holocaust full of people like you. I want a belligerent country to experiment on you, get invaded by a larger country that steals the research your pain created and uses it toward gassing other people like you. When they throw your stupid body in a ditch I will take your retard brain and revive you just to torture you. You'll be seeing me in your nightmares kid.

Trans bathrooms are the best ones to do coke in

Every bathroom should be single occupant with a locking door, then it doesn't matter and gets rid of all those grunting mid-day shitters everyone has to listen to.

How about we just kill the damn freaks. Probably save money in the process.

See you've got the male, and you've got the female. I want something in between, I want a shemale. It's the best parts of a woman without the attitude, and a little something extra. Plus, after the sex, you can ask her to change the oil in your car, because she used to be a mechanic.

Too much money forget that

Ahahahahaha "bingggggg bomp bomp bimp bimp"