Make a decade old character gratuitously gay with the creator of the character being dead for 25 years and the actor of...

>Make a decade old character gratuitously gay with the creator of the character being dead for 25 years and the actor of the character against it
>His sexuality isn't important or relevant in any way shape or form and is just put in there just cause IT'S 2016

BRAVO PEGG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pegg is a nigger

>>His sexuality isn't important or relevant in any way shape or form

then why make a thread about it.

Anyone got pics of that QT alien chick Chekov was chatting with at the end of the movie?

>hurr durr

It doesn't bear on the plot. Yet it is added to the story. Why add something to the story that doesn't bear on the plot? Kirk's sexuality, for instance, did bear on the plot. Why make Sulu a peter puffer?

The answer is obvious: the kikes are driving cock down everyone's throat and we all have to smile about it

So a character can't be gay unless it impacts the plot somehow?

And if it was important in any way you would complain about pandering and how Sup Forums is right again.

Why do you want to feel angry or mad all the time? Does it give you a sense of self or something?

SPOTTED THE REDDITOR

in that scene you see people getting back to their families after away from home for years.
nobody is shoving a cock down your throat. why would you even think about cock sucking when watching a star trek movie.

>This movie is, poignantly, the final outing for the late Anton Yelchin in the role of Russian officer Chekov, a part which he made his own with boyish eagerness. It’s also notable for including a unambiguous gay relationship: for Sulu, played by John Cho, who is revealed to have a male partner, a civilian from outside Star Fleet, and crucially they also have a child. George Takei, the actor who originally played the role, caused some consternation when he announced he would rather an entirely new gay role was created. Perhaps Takei was uncomfortable with the idea that “his” Sulu has therefore been somehow timidly in the closet all this time. Sulu’s gay identity here is not much emphasised, but unlike the coy and evasive hints in the recent Independence Day movie, the statement is clear enough.

>We find ourselves three years in to the Enterprise’s legendary five-year mission, and officers Kirk and Spock are approaching a kind of quarterlife crisis, both in terms of career and their relationship with each other – and it is not entirely facetious to say that their top-level bromance is still far more important, in this heteronormative world, than any actual gay couple.

>you don't like gays
>huh! you must have some gay psychological disorder

>>>/auschwitz/

>I have no rebuttal

>you must have some gay psychological disorder

I didn't say that.

It was implied, redditor.

insecure much?

>i didn't say that
you just did

you mean Death?

if Pegg hadn't even said that he was gay no one probably would have noticed, it was that minor

they literally just walk away like this in a 2 second scene of the Enterprise docking on the station

its not like he gets on his knees and blows him

i'm Sup Forums but even i don't think this was a big deal

they still havent found a cure for the gay in the future???

What's funny is Pegg could have made Scotty gay (especially since Scotty and that lil alien guy are already practically homos) but even Pegg had to draw the line at playing a faggot.

I always assumed Sulu was gay the minute I found out Takei was gay.

If his sexuality has no bearing on the plot, the only reason I can think of that would explain your frustration is a serious case of closet agoraphobia

holy kek batman

The ferengi stole all the gay medecine

It's nothing but an agenda to show that somehow homosexuality is right and not a sin, they are pushing this idea strongly in the last years, to weakens the youth and subsequently destroy the foundations of Christianity.
It is not casuality that Star Trek was created by a communist and portrays a universe where religions were wiped out and prayers were no more.
Do not watch propaganda.

Get a load of this faggot

Pet Sounds is overrated garbage, go back to Sup Forums

I'm starting to think that there might be some sort of leftist movement that posts retardedly Sup Forums tier things in order to make people think the right is brain dead. No man could actually be stupid enough to write this post seriously. His sexuality doesn't matter at all, in fact when it shows the picture of his family on his control panel it's only his daughter that's shown not his husband. His sexuality doesn't matter, perhaps it will come up in a later film, maybe it won't, who cares either way you autistic fuck.

>IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S 2016!

>LOL, OP, why do you care if he's gay, it's not relevant to plot so WHO CARES?!
That's exactly his point you fags.

>His sexuality doesn't matter at all
And yet they felt the need to tell us he was gay.
Really makes you think.

Did your precious God tell you that? Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't hear you over the sound of secular society advancing in leaps and bounds without the church dragging it down or diddling its children

Think you replied to the wrong guy famalam

Holy shit you're having an actual closet meltdown

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA

the movie was like a bad TOS episode, without the 60s charm and hammy acting

>being unironically religious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you believe in Harry Potter too HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an actual retard

>InB4 fedora

Edgy atheists don't make believing in magic any less retarded

>no man could actual be stupid enough to write this post seriously

You've not been to America, have you?

>implying it isn't obvious you're OP