I don't give a shit about le crusher maymay but this is just terrible. Who listens to this milquetoast shit?

I don't give a shit about le crusher maymay but this is just terrible. Who listens to this milquetoast shit?

It's a comfy listen. Trampoline makes me smile when I'm sad.

>this is just terrible

It's not. It is more saccharine than milquetoast, btw. Couple of talented producers behind KKB. Their style strikes me as Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs meets PC music.

There's nothing milquetoast about it

It's pretty bad. 5/10

Damn...

do you like talking about penises user

Yes.

the crusher meme is the only good thing to result from this album

#TEAMCRUSHER

do you want to suck his penis user?

I got a solid 3 days of enjoyment out of it. Nothing wrong with simple happy pop music, gave me a 90s/early 2000s sort of vibe.

Crusher meme makes me laugh my ass off. I don't always browse Sup Forums so I'm glad I came back in time to experience Crusher Nation. Let's all make it together.

I honestly don't see what the deal is behind the Crusher meme. He ain't the first Chad to date and fuck a vocalist, what makes him so special? I swear /r9k/'s obsession with purity leaks into other boards way too often.

As for KKB themselves, they ain't too bad since I'm a sucker for happy pop, though I follow songs more than I do albums. Graduation, Flamingo, and Trampoline are currently my top songs from them, with Waking Up and Pocket Crocodile being favorites as well.

EVERYONE WANTS TO SUCK THE CRUSHER DICK FAMALAM

#TEAMCRUSHER

how about #calmthefuckdownfaggot

Cucks

do you like talking about penises too, user?

C R U S H E D
R
U
S
H
E
D

what did user mean by this

>what makes him so special? I swear /r9k/'s obsession with purity leaks into other boards way too often.

You pretty much answered your own question. Would anybody care if Lady Gaga dated this guy? No, because she sells herself as a trashy loose woman. KKB is all about the cute, fun and innocence so when you see her with this douchey looking Chad it breaks the illusion of who she is and what she's about rather jarringly. It makes their whole act seem very fake and transparent.

I don't really care but that's my perspective. She made a mistake by appealing to the weeb/otaku crowd and then pulling some shit like this because those are the people who hate this kind of stuff the most. In Japan, when a cute pop idol is revealed to be dating some big dick model their career is ruined almost immediately. I think it has less to do with /r9k/ and more with the fanbase that they intentionally appealed to.

Because a lot of the people who liked this album were waifufags that bought into the purity meme.
That and the Crusher is just an inherently funny character anyway, what with his obsession with showing dick off through his trousers all the time and shit

Some of this is true but honestly it's just how ridiculous the guy is himself. If it was some normal guy I don't think it would have the same meme potential as this insane swole guy who walks around stroking his half chub in the gym locker room before taking some pics. He's based.

Yeah I like him too. I was just trying to lend some perspective, I guess. I liked the album but have no strong feelings about the situation either way. Its just hilarious to me.

Beta's won't get it

I have a crush on the Crusher.

This guy is a huge inspiration to me because I'm a SE Asian jungle monkey and I want a cute Japanese gf that I can crush myself.

Do we know his country of origin? I can't see a crusher of this magnitude being a beta Japanese.

It was hilarious the first ten threads or so but now that I kinda want to listen to other music in the genre/style and actually want to talk about KKB and their sound it's kinda grating because my questios, comments, and their replies keep getting buried under dick pics.

Thailand or Philippines probably. Maybe Malaysian or Indonesian but I doubt a mudslime would post pics of his half-chub on instagram.

Clearly you don't get it.

>Milquetoast
A clear misuse of that adjective, in this situation. kero kero is happy, saccharine music that fits perfetly in the PC Music/ bubblegum bass genre. Their tongue-in-cheek on pop/dance music of the early 2000's with retro video game sound is aesthetically pleasing. This is happy music for happy people. The lyrics don't really try to, or are supposed to have some profound message, but if you actually listen to them they're not as vapid or shallow as they could be. There are clever themes and lines in their music.

>says the beta

they were pretty entertaining live

Start lifting and jelqing TODAY

Does anyone get really hype when listening to this music? 10/10 gym music.

>tfw no trampoline to jump on while Trampoline is playing

Hi gus!

>band actually makes music for a cartoon that just sounds like their regular music
>you weebs are just listening to kiddie music

define 'kiddie music'. is it legal?

>I don't give a shit about le crusher maymay
explain please

My (You) comes in both "No shit" and "Who cares" flavors.

not everyone on Sup Forums likes looking at dicks, sorry to disappoint you

It's not about looking at dicks user.

It's about taking the red pill and being on Team Crusher

if taking the redpill means being gay as fuck for exactly one dick then no fucking thanks

>a bunch of losers obsessed over a shitty J-Pop album and an asian's guy cock

yee, I wonder why...

Is everyone who is upset about the crusher meme as butthurt as you?

It's like a bunch of virgins had a crush on some half-chink, and got secondhand cucked. Literally the sluttiest, most unstable women on the planet are half Asians due to coming from a family where the parent's relationship is based on a fetish. It's like you all had a crush on Kelly Baltazar, I literally called this would happened two years ago.
>don't want to see dicks
>muh rationalization
what ever helps you sleep at night

what is this water bottle meme?

how the fuck am i supposed to drink water when I'm far from home and there's no drinking fountain? am i supposed to drink water from a canteen from now on? what happens if the canteen runs out? what the fuck am i supposed to do, distill my own piss?

He's part Moroccan and there's a video of him with a woman wearing a headscarf who he calls his aunt.

Is this the #crusher thread?

Glass mason jars
step it up senpai

what do you think happened that night?

looks like sarah is tired from keepin the balls empty all night tee hee ;)

balls were emptied

>Little girl: Sup Forums
>Truck: Crusher ;)

Well, I mean, if the guy hadn't told her to stop, that wouldn't have happened.

And how the fuck does this guy's sick relate to the music KKB is making. Suddenly we can't discuss how great/shit/mediocre the fucking music is because the thread wants to talk about how a bimbo fucked a half-nigger cock more.

I swear to fucking god people just can't just discuss music anymore, its always some fucking unrelated waifu bullshit that distracts from the actual sound.

I am fucking butthurt because fuck whatever Band X is making, let's all focus on the boyfriend instead. Or screw Singer Y's next album, Singer Z is obviously fucking better because my fucking waifu, am I right?

Here's your fucking (You), cunt.

Damn that little girl got crushed

So kero kero bonito's hype was mostly being kept alive by internet fans, and any talk about themr now is instantly spammed with CRUSHERâ„¢ memes -- stifling all conversation and dissuading all new fans. Does this mean that the band is dead before they even got off the ground?

Yeah.

The only reason people liked this album was typical waifu worship. I'm glad it ended like this.

Literally only Sup Forums and Sup Forums-related sites are talking about Crusher.

>waifu worship
I liked it for what it is: saccharine pop.

>I liked it for what it is: saccharine pop.
That doesn't make it AOTY like the losers were saying

It's not AOTY for sure, more like Album of the Week or Month, but it was a fun listen, at least for my taste. Still catch myself humming the tunes to a few songs.

I was enchanted by a non-white, only to be quickly disillusioned. There's a lesson to be learned here, I'm never deviating again! Only wholesome white waifu's now. I can't believe I fell for the racemixing jew. I will never trust an irregular again, only wholesome white pop singers from now on. Taytay save my soul.

Hey kiddo you alright? ;)

No.

>Literally only Sup Forums and Sup Forums-related sites are talking about Crusher.

It will spread. This shit is hilarious and this is Sup Forums, after all. If we keep having threads some autist at Pitchfork or whatever will write an article about it.

I do actually not my favorite artist but not really suck. I like the way that she combine English and Japan lyric together kinda like bo en.

It won't because Sup Forums already wasted its mainstream news pass with Brandon and CHVRCHES

What's most likely to happen is some shitty journalists goes into a virtual signaling rage and writes up some try hard article about anti-slut shaming and how racist Sup Forums is. This shit is too funny though, especially the fact that she's seemingly disregarding her band's image, and is ok with him posting his dick on the net and posting about their sex life. I love how contemporary women don't even regard a male's honor. Her bandmates are all male, they're going to get blasted by the whole world LMFAO. You can tell this is a girl of integrity and good friend. If I were in her band I would fade away quietly

You can even see on her face, she's thinking 'maybe this is a bad idea'.

>Her bandmates are all male, they're going to get blasted by the whole world LMFAO
it's not like they had the balls to say something to her, let alone the CRUSHA

By funny do you mean Dane Cook funny where the setup is the joke proper and the punchline is so weak it might as well be non-existent

C

I don't think Jaime and Gus particularly care.

R

Sauce?

They should have sex with each other to get back at her

i just think crusher is so alpha literally everyone gets a crush on him and if they stand in his way he crushes them from his path also he crushes other women too probably and crushes (non-sexually) men too. crusher crushed his crush while crushing seashores on the crushshore

>it's not like they had the balls to say something to her, let alone the CRUSHA
I heard from a reliable source that CRUSHERâ„¢ is taking over lead vocal duties

did you have a stroke, user

Gus has the 1000 yard stare senpai. He's has crushing depression lez be real

isnt that what we do? and what the world should do? embrace and regard the crusher-pill over the pussy

Fuck no, I ain't gay.

Could be a pose, I know I did that complete stoneface when my friends/family did wacky group photos

Of course they do, idiot. CRUSHER is marking his territory in a pretty public way, essentially putting them in the cuck tent. They're going to get clowned on hard.

This desu C R U S H E R is a God and his balls must be kept empty forever.

How they gonna get cucked? They obviously already know about Sarah's boyfriend, and based on their vlogs, the three are friendly with one another and neither Jaime nor Gus have shown that they're interested in Sarah romantically.

Great thread 5/5

lol okay gus

>all these people not accepting the CRUSHER pill
Get crushed

It's not a matter of whether they're interested in her "romantically" CRUSHER is essentially telling the world they this is his girl, and there will be collateral damage to Jaime and Gus as a result, in their group of friends he's established himself as the Alpha, and if you're not the alpha you're the beta. The implications are there, the undertones are there, and the only people who are going to ignore them are those trying to save face. The world thing Jaime and Gus could do at this point is go the "they're not bothered" route or worse, the "I don't shame women" route -- the fact that your band mate is getting piped down by some half-nigger who probably gets off on the fact that he ruined the image of innocence the band had going is still there. Don't they make music for a children's show too? This shit is weird and hilarious. CRUSHER made Sup Forums great again.

I don't suck cocks so no.

ur gonna, like it or not

Crusher made Sup Forums even more gay, more like

/crusher/ general when?

>not being gay
you're the biggest faggot in this thread

Fuck you leatherman

accept crusher's bulge in your heart famalam

That pic is the epitome of post-ironic bait