Wwyd thread 2

Wwyd thread 2
>last one hit img limit

wwyd if you was me, and your ex posted this on her finsta that she just followed you with, and posts a bunch about being sad and alone? and you had just made up with her lst week?

suck my cock BITCH

>finsta
Underage located

Which one and wwyd?

finsta is all the rage amoung pussy college freshmen who never did nothing in highschool

she looks like a she turned into a slut in her early teens. probably has daddy issues and is from a broken home. has had drunk nights out where she gets fuck and the guy doesn't respond. so I'd probably fuck her pretty hard from the back

Wwyd to my sister Sup Forumsros? I'd fuck the shit out of her nice little petite booty.

More?

M O R E

Probably one of the biggest pieces of jailbait on this thread, but Im not complaining.

OP is a spammer. He's part of a team that repeatedly post the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold, and fb/instagram threads. Around 8:00am US Western time, they post from mobile devices.
Hide and report.

Wwyd?

Close friend that's dates one of my best friends. Wish I fucked her before I introduced them.

Wwyd?

would probably be into humiliating her during sex. she looks like the kind of girl that would say outloud that she's a slut or daddy's little whore. I'd make her stick her tongue out while I cum on her face

do mine. one on the right.

Wwyd to my gf?

HAND THEM ALL OVER TO THE AUTHORITIES. BLACK COCK WILL TAKE OVER FROM THERE!

Wwyd to the whore that gave me head at a party and hooked up with two of m friends?

Wwyd?
R8.

ew. she looks like she has a stinky pussy. 5/10

Anyone like stoner girls that are freaks in bed?

My friend said it was really good. He nutted in her ass and he said she creamed all over herself.

freaky how?

Very submissive. Does whatever the guy tells her to do when getting fucked and she likes sex in public places.

Said she do a 3some with a guy or girl depending on if the guy wanted to or not.

Scoi'atel

Wwyd with her?

wwyd? first year in college and apparently still a virgin

is this bitch a satellite

Wwyd to this slut?

What's that?

wwyd?

Definitely impregnate.
Have any moar?

Right girl undresses to show me her sexy black underwear. Next she sucks my dick while keeping her lovely smile. Finally I fuck her from behind.

which one?

I would hope and pray that this giant faggot didn't decide that I was going to be a faggot too.

I'd breed with all of them.

wwyd to these two if you found them in the bathroom...

Wipe my butt on them

Give them a D! Give them an I! Give them a C! Give them a K!

Lock the door and fuck them both. Hard.

mmm bit more detail on each one?

Bend the right one over the sink, in front of the mirror, and fuck her from behind. Grab the left one and make out with her while doing so. Eventually pull out, push the left one down on the floor, and fuck her there. Dump my load in her, and then make make the right one lick my dick clean.

love it man thanks! lil secret...the right one is my gf

Pretty hot gf.

How bout her anonz?

WWYD and to which one?

WWYD to Laura guys?

Gf

Mind if I fap to her?

ofcourse! save her for future faps

What's her FB?

would contract aids for

more more more more more more more

wwyd?

hot body, face?

tell them "excuse me ladies, you are in the wrong toilet"

ass rape her and the cum on her face. You have moar?

Rape/imprison/impregnable repeatedly.

I have a lot, shes a total slut

I would tit fuck her and wipe my cum on those shorts

Stupid, but I think I recognize the train station.... Hicksville?